[Poll][ROM] 6.5.x/6.5 J's Sense 2.1

Guest jermx

Guest lucienium

Definitely looking forward to this one.

I think it's great if you could base it off the most current official ROM, then removing all the unwanted stuff (while preserving most, but not all of the Samsung stuff... We definitely don't want Samsung's Menu and Task Manager). A great example would be KSTAN's ultralite ROM. I am loving his build, only thing I'd ask for was changing the base ROM to the latest and most stable 6.5 build (instead of 6.5.x which is still a little too unstable for me) and keeping TClock and TCalendar, while dropping the added theme, Showcase, and XDA Shutdown.

Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be great if the Sense UI's tabs would direct you to Samsung's apps instead. Like the music tab utilizing Samsung's Touch Player, the Pictures tab utilizing Samsung's Photo Album, and the Clock/Calendar pointing to Samsung's Touch Clock and Touch Calendar (and so fort).

Hmmm.. Got something wrong. Perhaps i should not port 21889 and Sense all at once. Trying out January ROM with 21889. If works, i would post. But Sense 2.1 ROM would have to wait for awhile.

Someone mind post rom dump of A1 using sorg's tool? This would speed up the process. I have been using L2 as base ^^

Thanks

i believe that new ROM is coming (JA3 or JA5), might wanna wait for the new ROM. JA1 is not much improved, besides there is battery drain issue on JA1.