21/Oct Stock ROMs - ERD79 -> FRG83 images / zip / online kitchen (optional root / insecure)

Guest PaulOBrien

Is it just me, or is Google Maps still missing multitouch? I baked with the radio update, no amazon MP3, and the superboot highmem kernel.

I guess it's you: maps HAS multitouch!

Guest astradtner

A reflash solved it. Maps and other MT apps are now a go. I had some strange issues with Gallery too, a FC and missing photos, but they seem to have resolved themselves.

N1 info:

unlocked bootloader

rooted with superboot

nothing else done

I'm trying to get the ERE27 update.

I have tried applying the official update (signed-passion-ERE27-from-ERD79.a487b405.zip) and get the following:

E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command

-- Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Verifying update package...

Installing update...

Verifying current system...

assert failed: apply_patch_check("MTD:boot:2093056:1d155a5be2f8cc6d/cef733f87f3bce97be2c3bd:2101248:e7f20e513e5bd5c30e20670e992092296ee731a0")

E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

I have tried the main update from here (update-nexusone-ERE27-signed.zip) and get the following:

E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command

-- Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Verifying update package...

E:signature verfication failed

Installation aborted.

Can anyone help?

Same problem, what files do i need to use to get the update working i dont mind if i loss the rooting on the phone,

Also will it wipe my programs or contacts etc ??

Sorry if these are simple questions, thanks for the help in advance ;)

Guest Grim Reaper

Hy guys.

I am having problems to boot up the ROM.

Alwaise getting "no space" errors and "error in line 69"

Can you help me on this issue please?

Guest cheesecake42

I'm currently running cyanogenmod beta3 on my nexus one. can i use any of the files listed here to get the google update? I got the first one to work (the one labeled "MAIN UPDATE ZIP") in the link and it worked, but it took away my root. I tried running the radio mod and it didn't do anything at all (no errors either). It completed and I rebooted and nothing happened.

Guest TheM33p

Also got the signature verification failed errors :/ annoying

another thing, i got the ad free subscription. Do i have to be manually added to the modaco ad free group or something?

Edited by TheM33p

Guest King_Dani

updating caused the Farsi/Arabic hack done by webcorelib file not to work again , by applying the patched file via mount command , the device freezes on splash screen upon rebooting , need NAND restore to work again.

Is any interested party care to investigate?

cheers

Flawless Paul thanks. I started from a stock device.

1. unlocked bootloader

2. ran superboot

3. loaded the RA 1.5.3

4. downloaded the main update to the sd card and applied it (as update.zip)

5. downloaded the radio update to the sd card and applied it (as update.zip)

Guest davinic1984

i was wondering, since there is a kitchen to cook ....can there be more third party apps and games to select from

i won't love to see that happen =)

Guest Grim Reaper
Hy guys.

I am having problems to boot up the ROM.

Alwaise getting "no space" errors and "error in line 69"

Can you help me on this issue please?

Hi. Can any one help me please?

I'm inn a pickle here?

Guest Peter sf
Hi. Can any one help me please?

I'm inn a pickle here?

Are you on a rooted N1? Flash another ROM or recover with nand, if you previously backed up. then start over with a wipe.

Are you on a rooted N1? Flash another ROM or recover with nand, if you previously backed up. then start over with a wipe.

That doesn't work. I've tried about everything on the flashing procedure side, wipe and clean flash, flash on top of other rom, restore then flash, nothing works, always have No Space Left error....

I've given up since the system seems fine after 24 hrs of usage... just wait for the next good custom firmware.

Edited by zzzmmm

Guest Nesousx
keyboard does not work, what should I do to get it to work sorry for my English:)

If you mean that you have no Keyboard, then check Voice Search in the kitchen, re-bake, re-download and re-flash.

Edited by Nesousx

Guest Grim Reaper
Wipe, install, fastboot flash boot boot.img (from the package) if that doesnt work, fastboot boot boot.img (a "tethered" root)

That doesn't work. I've tried about everything on the flashing procedure side, wipe and clean flash, flash on top of other rom, restore then flash, nothing works, always have No Space Left error....

I've given up since the system seems fine after 24 hrs of usage... just wait for the next good custom firmware.

I have the same problem. Can't do anything. The only ROM that was updates successfully is the STOCK.

Funny thing is that it seems that the update was installed although I got a "installation aborted".

Is there anything else that could be done?

I really don't know what to do.

Guest escagelion

Hi,

it finally works :

- install Amon-Ra's recovery

- main update

- radio update

it takes about 5 min BUT when i try to flash the superboot.img (Superboot boot image with himem) nothing happen, my window cmd freezes with the command :"fastboot flash boot boot.ERE27.superboot.himem.img"

I've put the .img into the tools directory in the sdk then used the cmd from the tools directory:

- adb devices

- fastboot flash boot boot.ERE27.superboot.himem.img

How long does it take to flash this ? (more than 20 min ?).

I've wait for 15 min, and the cmd was still freeze.