BTAR Fix for Chefs (Updated 18 Jan 10)

Guest ock

Given the chance, I'd like to congratulate you first of all for your great work and efforts.

Have been testing your ROM's in the past, went away for a little change and since 23118 lite I'm back once again.

I'm just wondering... if 23118 lite is BTAR fixed or not because since I flashed few days ago I have been trying to manage activating voice speed dialing through bluetooth headset voicebutton wit no luck.

Using:

- clip II V-mini (bluetooth headset)

- Cyberon Voice Speed Dial (1.2 build 061226)

Only managed to make it work by assigning it to device's MainMenu Hardware Button, and sound input through device mic (unable to send commands, contact names etc. via bluetooth headset, the latest can only be used for listenning to and speaking while in a call session as well as accepting or terminating a call using the other button which is attached to the earphone - NOT the voicebutton). When headset is connected to the phone and voicebutton is pressed continuously, I can hear an instant tone through the earphone but there is no response on the device.

Any solution please :rolleyes: ?

(Later I'm going to try both the "JETware" solution as well as the "JetBTHFExt_1.40.CAB")

23118 is not BTAR fixed but you can try dannych99's find.

• 8 months later...