OpnMarket - Freeware Marketplace

Guest philly-d

Guest philly-d
thumb_18-Jan-2010_opnmarket.jpg
This looks like a really good idea, and who doesn't like free? :)

Instant free downloads for your Windows Mobile phone, enjoy installing applications directly on your device!

Features

* Showcase brings you the latest and most popular free apps
* Categories, browse thousands of organized apps
* Search for freeware
* My Apps lets you get updates for your previously installed apps

OpnMarket is compatible with most Windows Mobile Professional devices with touch-screens.

It's simple, instant and FREE!

Read more and download here

[Via freewarepocketpc.net]

Guest agent.m

just what we needed. open market sounds familiar. wonder if its the same project that stopped last year. anyway I think everyone should do their best to promote and help this service.

It goes one further than MS' own marketplace in that downloaded CABs can be installed to the memory card rather than the phone's memory. Hurrah!

Edited by ZSX

Guest David Mc0

This is fantastic! Hopefully they'll expand this for paid for apps at some point too, but it's also cool having a whole load of free apps ready to download and keep track of the versions.

Far better than the Windows mobile Marketplace in terms of number of cool applications.

Guest agent.m
This is fantastic! Hopefully they'll expand this for paid for apps at some point too, but it's also cool having a whole load of free apps ready to download and keep track of the versions.

Far better than the Windows mobile Marketplace in terms of number of cool applications.

I think it may stay freeware and maybe some sort of shareware/giftware as the apps are from ppcfreeware.net

Looks really nice, it has a few minor bugs though:

• When you click "Next page" to view more results, the thumbnails are misplaced - the first thumbnail is duplicated for the first 2 items, and then all of the remaining thumbnails are offset by one
  • When you click "Back" to get to the results, it doesn't remember the scroll position, so you have to scroll down after reading details for each item
  • It would also be nice to get more/larger screenshots integrated in the OpnMarket app

Guest rameses

I started looking at this yesterday afternoon and found UNO in the games section.

I've played it that much I haven't looked at anything else available and haven't done much else either.

Ace!

:)

Guest theraf90

ha ha downloaded it yesterday and it's better than Marketplace!!!

The problems I encountered were these:

1) I can't close the app since I've got the new WM 6.5.x UI

2) I have a black theme so the letters are grey on white making it impossible to read...

Problem with opnMarket

Guest TVThemeGuy
I can't close the app since I've got the new WM 6.5.x UI

I had the same problem, but I have one of my buttons mapped to <OK>. I found that if I press that, I get back to my Today screen.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.