[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000_23529 Lite ROM (Eng) - Timebomb patched

Guest KSTAN

Guest hayami.wai

hi there, need some help.

i set the the home screen to use "windows default" and the clock shows all 0s. any idea whats wrong? my clock is set correctly

-found the solution- :)

Edited by hayami.wai

Is there a way to add a button or a fav program on the front screen?

the only thing u can change i think is e right soft key is "Open" in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113

kstan,

first of all thanks for the great ROM!

Besides the OEM side bar bug I found another and more critical one:

The Ringtone system is messed up. I mean I can't change neither in Samsung nor in WM Default settings.

Also the Samsung Alarm Function doesn't work and there is no ringtone inside \Windows\Rings. I put some mp3 and it the Samsung Alarm works

but still no luck with the Phone ringtone. But, whenever I perform a softreset the files in \Windows\Rings are gone.

Did you customize anything in relation to this???

But still..... Thanks for the Great ROM!

did u place the mp3 files in My Documents\My Ringtones?

did u place the mp3 files in My Documents\My Ringtones?

kstan, sometimes it's hard to feel so STUPID hehehe :) B) :D B)

Problem is solved!

Man, you should put a DONATE button to the first post! Would be glad to buy you a beer!!!! ;)

Thanks for your work. The release based on JA5 is 99,9% working, only some ringtones are missing, but still listed for selection. I also have some suggestions, but I'll send a PM later...

Guest Snowman119

The ROM is great~~~~~~ :D

I like most of the remain Samsung program!!!!!

But I get a "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error message on my each open the IE. ;)

The ROM is great~~~~~~ :(

I like most of the remain Samsung program!!!!!

But I get a "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error message on my each open the IE. :D

just click ok. IE is working have already tested. ;)

I had problems with igo 8.3.4 and memory management the problem - the application was not closing properly and the Omnia had problems since it was "overloaded"

I switched back to 6.5.5 A1 version.....

whats the name of the program that u can install and it does exit the opened program with an "X" or something with mimizing.. i forgot the name..

u mean xhook/xtask?

I had problems with igo 8.3.4 and memory management the problem - the application was not closing properly and the Omnia had problems since it was "overloaded"

I switched back to 6.5.5 A1 version.....

I have no problems with this ROM - A5 and igo 8.3.4 (nov.09).

I have no problems with this ROM - A5 and igo 8.3.4 (nov.09).

Yes you were right ....I noteced the same problem with A1 - it seems to do with something else - maybe its a problem caused by an other application......

Guest VOODOOS!L

is there any possibility to flash the pda part onto a Omnia Pro qwerty B7610 device? anyone tried this yet? there should be no danger flashing PDA part but some feedback before I try it would be great..

or can it be ported to B7610 ? would be great!

I am now on the latest version of this ROM, and unable to compose MMS messages. It does not work from the photo app (Send via Messaging), nor from the messaging app (New MMS). Does anyone else experience this, and if so - do you have a resolution?

dagb

Edited by dagb

kstan,

can you provide a SmarMemo installation? Newforce made one but it seems it's ROM dependent since he can install on this own ROM but I get a "not signet with trusted certificate error"....

Thanks in advance for the helping hand!

Kstan,

thanks for the new rom, well done.

i am wondering if any way to increase the font size of Start menu?

i am increasing sys font but start menu is not affected?

is there any soft can do it? Or what could be the registry key to do it?

thanks in advance

Hai KSTAN

I tried this new rom based on A5. can you tell me how to remove a horizontal bar on samsung phone dial pad attached screen shot.

post-588832-1265345977_thumb.jpg

Edited by hany8

Hi, after unlock my phone, Titanium default will go to "Photo", is there anyway can set default to "Clock"?

try change the "Plugins Order" under "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome",

looks something like this "CMyPhotos;SMusic;Sphone;SClock;SText;CEmail;SCalendar;CWindowsLive;SFavorit

s"