[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000_23529 Lite ROM (Eng) - Timebomb patched

Guest KSTAN

]

sorry for asking u a question?

do you know how to cook a Japanese language os rom? for build 23529?

oh, sorry i don't understand japanese, cooking is the same except u need to use japanese OEM and Lang for SYS

Hi Kstan,

is it possible to generate a "Smart Search" cab?

btw... why did you remove it? Do you use a 3rd part search app? I really don't like the WM search app at all... it's laggy and not finger friendly....!

and as usual! a big THANKS!!!!

Guest corny2007

Fantastic ROM KSTAN, thank you very much!

If anyone else uses contable's today, or anyhting with JMLPanex, please note I find it to use 100% CPU and has to be killed.

Guest GanjaShelter

hi

is it possible to use the multi csc from secany to become the german language?

if i cant install the german language, can i use the rom for austrian devices?

kind regards

Pls help. I want to change the input method to others, but I can't do it. Samsung Keypad always selected. How do I change the input method?

thanks

just download SIP CHANGE and this problem will be resolved :D

Guest luckyse7en

Before I apply the custom ROM, I can select any input method. After I apply the ROM, I can't select anymore. Is there a way to enable the input method selection?

thanks

Before I apply the custom ROM, I can select any input method. After I apply the ROM, I can't select anymore. Is there a way to enable the input method selection?

thanks

just to remove the "Redirect" value under this key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input] :D that u have to do if u cant see this option ' input settings '. in custom rom default input settings doesnt work, for me for example :D then u have to use SIP CHANGE it will work for 100%

Edited by dzynio

Guest luckyse7en

I can't find Redirect value under the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input, only Default and Group. I know that SIP Change is working, but sometime when I write something using Notes, I hv to change to different keyboard (for example Chinese Handwriting). Is there a way to change registry key?

thanks.

so in that case just hold keyboard icon for a while and u will see the list of your keyobard to choose, and choose your chinese handwriting when u will need this in notes :D i hope i understand u clear and that is it what u want :D

Guest corny2007

I just wanted to post some screenshots from this ROM, memory management is fantastic.

I boot up with 82 Mb free RAM, settles to 75 Mb and even after browsing with Opera Mobile (10b3), news etc, opening mail etc still have 60 Mb free on closure for day-to-day use.

Some screenshots below, but I can truly multitask with this ROM. I have had touchplayer, opera, RSS reader, word, email, all open at the same time. Better still, NDrive, Opera with news, RSS etc, see for yourself below!

I have noticed that NK.exe seems to be using no memory, this may well have something to do with it. Not sure!

If someone else can look at processes in SKTools and get back to me if NK.exe is using memory, may help.

Cheers

PS I am running JB1 Phone and CSC, JA5 Eboot and PDA.

post-621475-1266588549_thumb.png

post-621475-1266588557_thumb.png

post-621475-1266589359_thumb.png

post-621475-1266589368_thumb.png

Edited by corny2007

Guest alvinkh

hmm.. got a question.. after downloaded pda-kstan-lite-23529-ja5 from rapidshare, how do i just flash the pda only?

i using octans downloader v2.13

is it just input under pda and click on detect and plug the phone (off) in and click on start downloading?

sorry for the stupid question as i'm flashing the phone for the first time

EDIT: flashed it on 6.5.3 WWE, thanks KSTAN

Edited by alvinkh

Guest tikusrawr

i got wifi problem with this rom.

all wifi settings is on. connected to the hotspot, but all browser and apps i try using wifi connection always say cannot connect.. :D

Guest Albertri
i got wifi problem with this rom.

all wifi settings is on. connected to the hotspot, but all browser and apps i try using wifi connection always say cannot connect.. :D

I dont have WIFI problem was able to surf and use other apps using WIFI, only havig problem with Marketplace when I installed it manually. :D

Guest enrico988

Hey KSTAN and all 6.5.x users, I have a question:

Is it working for you the 'X' button for closing apps, or just it makes them going in background?

I enabled the "X for close" method, but nothing...

On 6.5 it went very well.

Thanks, bye!

Guest tikusrawr

guys, after flashing this, every time i open InternetExplorer, it's said: "Internet explorer cannot download blank."

what does this mean? is it just me or everyone flashing with this rom?

thank you :D

Guest corny2007
guys, after flashing this, every time i open InternetExplorer, it's said: "Internet explorer cannot download blank."

what does this mean? is it just me or everyone flashing with this rom?

thank you :D

Same here, but I use Opera 10b3 anyway.