Problems with clock and WM6.5 on i617

Guest bubba1978

Guest bubba1978

I just loaded WM 6.5 on my i617 and I have noticed that when I set the clock for 12-hr that the time on the slide panel shifts so far to the left that it chops off the first digit when the clock has double digits before the : seperator. So for example when it's 12:00 you can only see 2:00 because the 1 is chopped off. If you use the clock in 24-hr it's fine. Is there a way to modify the slide panel to correct this? Is anybody else having this issue that has a way to fix it?

I love WM 6.5 but this kind of annoying

Thanks

Guest Nottach
I just loaded WM 6.5 on my i617 and I have noticed that when I set the clock for 12-hr that the time on the slide panel shifts so far to the left that it chops off the first digit when the clock has double digits before the : seperator. So for example when it's 12:00 you can only see 2:00 because the 1 is chopped off. If you use the clock in 24-hr it's fine. Is there a way to modify the slide panel to correct this? Is anybody else having this issue that has a way to fix it?

I love WM 6.5 but this kind of annoying

Thanks

edit the respective cpr file for your homescreen in your windows directory(e.g. titanium, delicacy, sliding panels). in the cpr youll have to increase the width of the element. look under 'clock uncondensed', element named 'time', increase the width by 20-30 pixels. good luck.

Edited by Nottach

Guest Kill3rmonk

Does anyone else notice the clock is slow or gets off of real time? My clock stays on time for awhile but eventually it will be behind by 5-10 min.

Thanks.

Guest PrinceDwi
Does anyone else notice the clock is slow or gets off of real time? My clock stays on time for awhile but eventually it will be behind by 5-10 min.

Thanks.

Yes, it goes slow..not too sure but it's a documented issue from py8. No word on a fix yet, but if I find more info, I'll pass it along to everyone =D