Samsung Omnia Pro's Today Screen Can anyone make this for our i900

Guest justpratik

Guest jumper007

:) would be nice on i900. I'm really going to work for it B). I can't guarantee it is going to work 100% but I'll do my best :D it worths.

Edited by jumper007

Guest jumper007
I cant it find in settings, so I can select it as today plugin.

Hmmm... wait just 1 more day. I'll make it fully compatible, as this one was a beta... :) be patient.

Guest jumper007
I cant it find in settings, so I can select it as today plugin.

Hmmm... wait just 1 more day. I'll make it fully compatible, as this one was a beta... :) be patient.

Guest jumper007
Fantastic!!! In Italy we say : "non vedo l'ora!". We'are waiting for your job. Thanks

No problem, and thanks. I said it would be ready today, but it is harder than I thought, so I'll try to finish it by tomorrow :)

Guest Mentycz

SO.

I want to tell you few things.

Your first link to Beta version, this version were installed succesfull, but I cant find it in Settings.

Second version from Today was other. The size of cab of first Beta was 4MB, but second has size 9MB. The second cab was normal Samsung Today 2, which is included in all official ROMs of Omnia.

samsung_today_2.jpg

So. I will be very happy, if the Samsung Today from Omnia II/Pro will work. But if you send us link to original Samsung Today, would we wait for the Today, or not?

It will be fine, if you can make the Today working, but it must work. So we can tell moderators, ask them for this.

Good luck man.

Here is a deal. We can give you freedom, and you can give us Today. I think it is fair, because you said, you can make it working.

Thanks for it. We need ya.

Guest Mentycz
ignore this post... how can i delete it Q.Q ?

So you will work on it or it is abandoned?

If you are working, so good luck, I am hot like a fire :)

Guest jumper007

Sorry for that mistake... B) I am working on it, but I added other cab... -.- sorry again. I'll try to make it compatible but is so hard... I need some time, and 'till then I'll add some more beta ( this time I'll add the good once :) )

Guest leap_ahead
Sorry for that mistake... B) I am working on it, but I added other cab... -.- sorry again. I'll try to make it compatible but is so hard... I need some time, and 'till then I'll add some more beta ( this time I'll add the good once :) )

any news??

Guest jumper007

But did last one work ? if no, my last chance is to build it into a new ROM. No other chance...

PS: I'll post that ROM in 1-2 days, in other topic, but I'll add the link to it ( for you to figure out when I did post it ). :)

Edited by jumper007

Guest jumper007
Previous does not work. Post, try it.

I would have tryed it by myself, just my i900 is at a GSM service, cuz of been locked... They cant unlock it, and today they are trying to buy a 8 digit code with paypal. They said this is last resort....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jumper007

This should work. It is not a full rom. It is going to install just the theme, but is still beta. I hope is going to work, as I have no more ideas. You have to install this from Windows XP like a normal rom ( It will change only the theme, nothing else).

i900_xx_L5._xx.rar

Edited by jumper007