New phone choice URGENT!!!

Guest mch_87

To sum it up briefly, my HTC Touch HD was rendered unuseable and I have had a payment of £400 to replace it.

I currently have an old brick just to get me by...

So, what do I choose?

I can either get another HTC Touch HD with the money, OR change to something else

I have looked at the

HTC HERO - which I like the look and spec of but I'm unsure of the little kink at the bottom of the phone.

Apple IPhone? I know theres people that will not hear anything bad about this phone but I've never used on so dont know

Suggestions please? (must be under the £450ish mark)

Edited by mch_87

Guest Sonicr360

Hi

Coming from a WM device and Pocket PC devices from the early 1990's I have to say that the iPhone is truly brilliant.

There are too many people who either are too sticky to Microsoft, or have not had full exposure to the iPhone.

Have to say, the fact is - Its a great device. I would just encourage you to look at all options. It can do what the WM device does, but just ALOT MORE faster and smoother. Even using the RDP app in the iPhone to connect to Servers is awesome. Just sooooo much better.

But you have to try it. The iPhone is NOT for everyone - Just like the Android HERO is not for everyone.

But there are certainly other choices out there.

For me, Windows Mobile is just not "smart" enough!

S.

Hi

Coming from a WM device and Pocket PC devices from the early 1990's I have to say that the iPhone is truly brilliant.

There are too many people who either are too sticky to Microsoft, or have not had full exposure to the iPhone.

Have to say, the fact is - Its a great device. I would just encourage you to look at all options. It can do what the WM device does, but just ALOT MORE faster and smoother. Even using the RDP app in the iPhone to connect to Servers is awesome. Just sooooo much better.

But you have to try it. The iPhone is NOT for everyone - Just like the Android HERO is not for everyone.

But there are certainly other choices out there.

For me, Windows Mobile is just not "smart" enough!

S.

:) Thanks for the reply, I think I will make do with my brick in the meantime while i look at my options... after reading your responce I'm gonna roam the phone shops for a demo of the ones that interest me and see which one seams to suit best...