27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

add2sd doesnt work anymore (I include ap2sd in the rom when i baked it) And yes, it was working before I apply this rom

problem: running busybox df -h, i dont see /system/sd or /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

anyone knows why and how to fix it plz?

thx~

Could you check '/system/etc/init.d/04apps2sd' is there?

P

Guest quark520
Could you check '/system/etc/init.d/04apps2sd' is there?

P

Yes, it's there.

After I keep rebooting for a several times. APP2SD magically works now ;)

PS: I just rebooted it and APP2SD doesnt work again @_@

post-638570-1265284440_thumb.jpg

Edited by quark520

Guest AndyCr15

Okay, I'm getting confused now, there are so many ERE27 Rom's about. So this one is Cyanogens version, I'm using the first one that surfaced, that has the kitchen. There's also now MCR 1.5 beta 1. Which am I supposed to use!!! Lol

Guest Kruzkal
Okay, I'm getting confused now, there are so many ERE27 Rom's about. So this one is Cyanogens version, I'm using the first one that surfaced, that has the kitchen. There's also now MCR 1.5 beta 1. Which am I supposed to use!!! Lol

There is the ERE27 which is the "stock" for rooted users.

The MCR 1.5 Beta for ERE27 which is MoDaCo's version.

And there is this, CyanogenMod 5.0b4 with ERE27 which is Cyanogen's version.

Are the two links above the kitchen also updated ?

So would those give the same result when i would bake my own in the kitchen and selected the default ones ?

Tia

Guest astradtner

I was able to regain root after a wipe and reflash with this latest kitchen update. I think the wipe is the key to keeping root. Unfortunately, the market/settings sync doesn't work with Cyanogen's rom ;) . Didn't realize how nice that feature was until I flashed the google ERE27 rom...

Paul, would it be possible to get a date or timestamp added to the baked zip filenames similar to the naming of Nandroid backups?

I just baked a version with multitouch, and it output with the same filename as the beta4 pre-multitouch. Firefox added a (2), but a date stamp would make it easier to distinguish various baked goods.

Guys... Whats the reason I still have ERD79 (Build Number) after flashing a cooked Rom (from this thread) over the 'old' CM 5.0 Beta 4?

MT, himem and everything works great. But I don't know why I still have ERD79 ;)

Guest flankaflunk
Guys... Whats the reason I still have ERD79 (Build Number) after flashing a cooked Rom (from this thread) over the 'old' CM 5.0 Beta 4?

MT, himem and everything works great. But I don't know why I still have ERD79 ;)

Mine show's the same Build Number as well, but I was wondering where would I go to check my himem?

Thanks!

Guest sthoeft

Just wanted to say that the way you work togeteher with Cyanogen is really great! Android is great, MoDaCo is great, Cyanogen is great, all together you are the best anyone can ever wish for support of his/her device!!!

THANKS YOU TWO!!!

Guest rasmusjv

Hi,

I'm on N1 with Makin' Bacon 0.1 and AR 1.53 Recovery. How do I flash this image (I'm a Ad Free member), I have baked an image that have excluded the Amazon MP3 store :-) Thank god to get rid of that, it doesn't work in Denmark anyway. How do I flash this image?

PS! Does this version include HighMem Patch?

Thanks

- RasmusJV, Denmark