27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest tasomaniac
Fixed IME and wallpapers, try now. :)

P

Thank you. And there is small typing error. In the Spare Parts section in the kitchen, somethings wrong.

Guest tasomaniac
Thank you. And there is small typing error. In the Spare Parts section in the kitchen, somethings wrong.

And I forgot to say that can you add default nexus one boot animation option?

Guest mzach

anyone using apps2sd who updated to 5.0.5.x and wants to share how it's working? just curious if I need to update my ext3 to ext4 (wouldn't see a specific reason for it) or if other changes are required prior to updating the rom

Guest rabhw

Would it be possible to add a kitchen option (for this and the Desire rom) to include Brut's hacked navigation to be installed on top of the default one? I'm not sure if Brut had specifically requested that it NOT be an option, but as a Canadian N1 user it'd be a nice option to be able to cook a ROM with navigation built in.

Thanks!

Guest Formel-LMS
Would it be possible to add a kitchen option (for this and the Desire rom) to include Brut's hacked navigation to be installed on top of the default one? I'm not sure if Brut had specifically requested that it NOT be an option, but as a Canadian N1 user it'd be a nice option to be able to cook a ROM with navigation built in.

Thanks!

Its easier. You can download "Nav Launcher" from Market.

There is a setting to download and use the newest Brut Version for Navigation. This doesn't overwrite the original Maps, installed on your phone.

Guest rabhw

Ah! I didn't know that. Upon playing a bit more with this rom, I'm getting a FC when I click "View Map" from inside the "Car Home" Application.

process com.android.cardock

Anyone else having that issue? On a freshly wiped install of 5.0.5.1.

Edit: Oops, I figured out the crash -- No Google-Sanctioned version of Maps installed!

Edited by rabhw

Thanks for this! I was having trouble with a brand new N1 going to Cyanogen 5.0.5.1 and I used your pre-baked version with addons and it worked.

A+ top marks!

Guest demosuzki

short quick thanks to Paul.

looks great so far.

very impressive piece of engineering.

one question.

Titanium backup is saying it isn't root.

is this not default as root ?

how can i check ?

Guest mzach
There's no Apps2SD option in the kitchen, does it not come with it?

It's not needed any more since it's directly integrated in the CM-5.0.5.x Rom - go to Settings -> Applications and activate Apps2SD there

Guest skydart

Is there a way to limit the number of screens displayed? I find myself only using three screens, and don't want 5. I've done this before, but I don't know if it was from within the OpenHome application or if it was part of the stock ROM. In either case, is there a way to do it from within this ROM?

Edited by skydart

For some reason, no matter how I baked the ROM, Titanium Backup is not in there. Isn't a Premium Version is included free for ad-free member? (Yes, I have a check mark on it before I baked a ROM). Please advise! Thanks!

For some reason, no matter how I baked the ROM, Titanium Backup is not in there. Isn't a Premium Version is included free for ad-free member? (Yes, I have a check mark on it before I baked a ROM). Please advise! Thanks!

You have to be Plus member to get free licence to Titanium

Guest DougEdey
Hi Paul, thx for the good work. Just want to report that 5.0.5.3 doesn't support trackball alert, cheers

Mine does, when I try to start trackball alert it patches the phone fine

Guest DistortedLoop
You have to be Plus member to get free licence to Titanium

Yes, but shouldn't the "free" version still install? I seem to recall it installing before I joined as a plus version.

I believe it should install, but you can always just download it from the Market if you're having problems. It's free. Plus members here get a license file to add premium features, but you don't need the premium version to do backups and restores, although I highly recommend it!