27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Bay Harbor Butcher
Hi Paul, thx for the good work. Just want to report that 5.0.5.3 doesn't support trackball alert, cheers

Same problem..with original Cyano it patches and it works,with cooked rom it patches but id doesn't work.

Any solution?

I also have a problem with incoming calls..many times people try to call my and my phone is not available..instead my phone shows all 3G signal and it makes outcoming calls.

Now I try default cyanogen rom and I can prove if it is a H3G operator or rom problem problem.

Yes, but shouldn't the "free" version still install? I seem to recall it installing before I joined as a plus version.

I believe it should install, but you can always just download it from the Market if you're having problems. It's free. Plus members here get a license file to add premium features, but you don't need the premium version to do backups and restores, although I highly recommend it!

But the WiFi Tethering app also not included on my baked ROM no matter what I did. I know I can download it from the market and Google Code, but I thought it might be a bug in the kitchen that Paul might want to look into. Thanks a lot for all the support from this site! :P

Guest fabiocampos
As Apps2SD is done differently by Cyanogen now, can I easily try this from Modaco 2.1? Do I have to wipe any part of my SD card?

Do u have WIPE comming other ROMs.

Guest thedonut
As Apps2SD is done differently by Cyanogen now, can I easily try this from Modaco 2.1? Do I have to wipe any part of my SD card?

Yes, you have to wipe. I used to be able to use the same set of installed apps between Paul's Desire ROM and Cyanogen's ROM (switching back and forth with nandroid restores), but with the recent changes on the Cyanogen side, this no longer works. For some reason, I had to not only wipe but also erase my ext4 partition to make things "smooth" again.

Guest rhomberto

I noticed the breathing light doesn't really breath...?? I only seen it breath once when my phone boots up but it does breath after that when sleeping... ??? anybody notice this??? or is it a bug ???

RHOM

Guest showson1
Kitchen now updated with r2 of the Desire camera application! :P

Hey Paul,

I just cooked and flashed a new ROM and still have the camcorder icon.

Is there some other way I can check if I have the r2 version of the cam?

Thanks for any info!

Oh, and I wiped, wiped the cache and wiped the EXT4 partion.

Edited by showson1

My HTC_CIME keep force closing. I can't even get into the setting menu of the HTC_CIME. Does anyone have the same issue? I used Amon's recovery-RA-nexus-v1.6.2.img, if it has anything to do with it.

Edited by bjai

Guest francis1019

I was install the new CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen (+HTC_CIME!) But i can't find the HTC CIME in Language setting

My HTC_CIME keep force closing. I can't even get into the setting menu of the HTC_CIME. Does anyone have the same issue? I used Amon's recovery-RA-nexus-v1.6.2.img, if it has anything to do with it.

+1

Desire Camera also FCs. Went back to ROM baked with stock camera and just HTC_IME. Good thing I don't need CIME anyway, it was just curiosity haha.

I have temporarily removed CIME due to a dependency on a portion of the HTC framework. This can be merged into the CIME APK to enable compatability with generic ROMs, I will look at doing this.

P

I have temporarily removed CIME due to a dependency on a portion of the HTC framework. This can be merged into the CIME APK to enable compatability with generic ROMs, I will look at doing this.

P

Thanks Paul!! :P

Guest callant.L

P

thanks!

Guest paingrille0
+1

Desire Camera also FCs. Went back to ROM baked with stock camera and just HTC_IME. Good thing I don't need CIME anyway, it was just curiosity haha.

I had this problem too when using the application from the baken ROM. I installed the apk and now it works. If this can help you.

One question: is it possible to have the radio as en option in the kitchen ?

Thanks