27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest zauriel
about the quoted issue, these are the jonasl's words:

Please post at modaco that

1) My mod shouldn't go in /system

2) If in system, please use the libt9.so from my apk so they are compatible.

the ROMs in the first post have the modded keyboard installed in /system, and a libt9.so file not compatible with the mod.. this is creating the described issue with the dictionary..

Hi, I have this issue as well, is there anyway to fix this by my self? maybe cooking a rom w/o the htc IME and then installing it stand alone?!

thanks

Guest B.O.F.H.

I'll third (fourth? fifth?) the plaintive cry.

I like the premise that the kitchen allows us to pick what we like from a build - but it has been a tad autocratic over this past week or so.

I end up with almost identical builds (unzipping the downloaded file to check) no matter what I do or do not select in the kitchen page.

Is there any hope of a quick fix for this before the 5.0.7 release?

Many profuse and profound thanks for all the work being done.

Guest meverha1

I am currently running the Desire port as my rom but it seems to be getting more and more unstable so I was thinking about switching to Cyanogen's rom. Is there anything special I need to do before flashing this rom, other than the standard wipe, etc...? I'm using app2SD with the Desire rom - not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Guest sneike
Hi, I have this issue as well, is there anyway to fix this by my self? maybe cooking a rom w/o the htc IME and then installing it stand alone?!

thanks

hi zauriel, seems like i already read you somewhere else, isn't it? (batista70phone) ;)

the keyboard problem is that the modaco custumization uses a different libt9.so than the one provided by jonasl.. the better way to fix that problem is to install a rom without the mod preinstalled and install it manually.. it should never be installed in /system, i hope modaco will fix this for the next cooked versions of the cyanogenmod ROM..

the second option is to manually replace the libt9.so file.. these are jonasl's words:

Replace the lib: Open my apk with a zip manager (like 7zip, winrar etc) on computer. Extract the lib/armeabi/libt9.so to some folder. Then from console with device connected

adb remount
adb shell rm /system/lib/libt9.so
adb push libt9.so /system/lib/libt9.so

scusa per il ritardo della risposta :)

DNL

Edited by sneike

Guest Copolii

Hi Paul, do you know where I can get the source code for the arabic/hebrew stuff?

I'm working on a fork of cyanogenmod and would like to include these by default.

Do you still have the rom bake zip? If so, if you unzip it on your PC, do you see Titanium and Tether under the data partition (not in system or whatever the other big folder is)?

I just baked a ROM and looked inside the zip, there's no Titanium in neither system or data, unless it has a different name than "titanium.apk"?

EDIT: I guess I found it, data/app/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk

Flashing now, let's see if it shows up!

post-flash EDIT: nope, no Titanium backup in my apps menu... Lemme flash the prebaked 5.0.6 then!

post-2nd-flash EDIT: Titanium is there in the 5.0.6 prebake...

sns

Edited by Guest

Guest BustedFly

Hey Paul,

I just baked 2 Roms with office, but after the installation is not on the phone.

Can you Fixx this?

Edited by BustedFly

Guest Zephyron

Hmm, I have a problem, so I baked the rom and removed some stuff like car home, news and weather and included others like titanium backup and wifi tethering and spare parts. However, when I flash the rom, car home is still in my app drawer but news and weather isnt installed and titanium back up and wifi tether isnt installed either, but spare parts is. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help? I've rebaked the rom several times and same results

Guest Paul
Hey Paul,

I just baked 2 Roms with office, but after the installation is not on the phone.

Can you Fixx this?

QuickOffice has no icon. :(

P

Guest BustedFly
Hmm, I have a problem, so I baked the rom and removed some stuff like car home, news and weather and included others like titanium backup and wifi tethering and spare parts. However, when I flash the rom, car home is still in my app drawer but news and weather isnt installed and titanium back up and wifi tether isnt installed either, but spare parts is. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help? I've rebaked the rom several times and same results

here the same. .. Paul is this a error of the kitchen?

Guest DocRawk

Same here. The kitchen gives me the same ROM regardless of what selections I make. Specifically, I can't get titanium or wifi tethering. I also can't get rid of car home. I've tried several times as well as clearing the cache and cookies on my browser. Any help?

Guest Zephyron
Prebakes updated!

P

Hey Paul,

could you please check on the custom kitchen? Some apps are not being baked and other apps are getting baked when its deselected

Edited by Zephyron

Guest Tim2k
Hey Paul,

could you please check on the custom kitchen? Some apps are not being baked and other apps are getting baked when its deselected

I can confirm this, happend to my kitchen with the last version, 5.0.6, several times. :(

Edited by Tim2k