[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest janvalek
V1.3 Released!

Check first post.

Nice!

You can add HorizontalAlignment="Center" and width="480" in the text code.

Thanks, that helps a lot :mellow:

my icon for email is not showing, have 6.5.3 rom JB1.. can i manually fix it, cause the solution you provided i dont like, i want that green nice icon <_<

s***.. same is happening in my phone too (standard rom). It was working this morning, now its gone..

Guest gchris7
my icon for email is not showing, have 6.5.3 rom JB1.. can i manually fix it, cause the solution you provided i dont like, i want that green nice icon <_<

s***.. same is happening in my phone too (standard rom). It was working this morning, now its gone..

any chance theres a fix for the red x when useing exchange.

Its a common problem with 6.5.3 roms and notifications plugin. You can use the fix ive posted on hints and tips for now, untill i make a fix that will include the new icons.

Guest kdkinc

I seem to have a issue when the phone goes landscape.Start page in landscape seems fine only home page gets garbbled.

I have version 1.3 on a VZW i920 Omnia.

Most everything else seems, fine contacts gave me a issue but I resolved it with a sync with my PC.

Oh i'm running a Rom from Yardi4life This was my first i920 flash.

Thank You for a NICE theme...

<_< :mellow:

Screen01.bmp

Guest jebise

been waiting for a new version. I love you theme, but that voice message bug i told you about is still there. I have 1 voice message right now and it show a * instead of saying 1. Is there a fix? this is on a fresh jb1 install

Guest Kapica

after some work havent figured it out, so little help pls gchris

what do i have to do so music appears on homescreen? the samsung one?

tried chome editor, home screen customizer, it doesnt appear...

so i have to edit splugin 480x800.cpr?

Edited by Kapica

Guest Iameric

Thanks for your great effort for the one setup file.

I am a Hong Kong People and using chinese charaters in my i8000.

The chinese charaters display correctly in the notification panel but not in the appointment panel.

I've already change all font links point to chinese font file under

the HKLM/Software/Microsoft/FontLink/SystemLink, however the chinese

charaters still not show up.

Please advise if it is possible to make the appointment panel to display chinese charaters.

Thanks in Advance.

Eric

post-627798-1267963220_thumb.jpg

post-627798-1267963232_thumb.jpg

Guest gchris7
I seem to have a issue when the phone goes landscape.Start page in landscape seems fine only home page gets garbbled.

I have version 1.3 on a VZW i920 Omnia.

Most everything else seems, fine contacts gave me a issue but I resolved it with a sync with my PC.

Oh i'm running a Rom from Yardi4life This was my first i920 flash.

Thank You for a NICE theme...

My skin doesn't support landscape yet, so what you get is normal.

been waiting for a new version. I love you theme, but that voice message bug i told you about is still there. I have 1 voice message right now and it show a * instead of saying 1. Is there a fix? this is on a fresh jb1 install

Ill see what i can find about this problem.

after some work havent figured it out, so little help pls gchris

what do i have to do so music appears on homescreen? the samsung one?

tried chome editor, home screen customizer, it doesnt appear...

so i have to edit splugin 480x800.cpr?

Add these lines in splugins cpr, just before </Form> at the bottom of the code.

<!-- SMusic layout templates -->

<Layer ID="SMusicExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Icon on upper right -->

<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="117" />

<!-- Thumbnail image-->

<Image ID="Thumbnail" Left="20" Top="34" Width="86" Height="86" />

<!-- State image-->

<Image ID="PlayIcon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="64" Height="64" />

<!-- Text -->

<Text ID="PlayAllSongs" Left="118" Top="57" Width="350" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<Text ID="Track" Left="118" Top="40" Width="350" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<Text ID="AlbumName" Left="118" Top="70" Width="350" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="AlbumArtist" Left="118" Top="95" Width="350" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="SMusicCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_portrait.png" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="65" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="170" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1027">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Thanks for your great effort for the one setup file.

I am a Hong Kong People and using chinese charaters in my i8000.

The chinese charaters display correctly in the notification panel but not in the appointment panel.

I've already change all font links point to chinese font file under

the HKLM/Software/Microsoft/FontLink/SystemLink, however the chinese

charaters still not show up.

Please advise if it is possible to make the appointment panel to display chinese charaters.

Thanks in Advance.

Eric

I see, i guess the fonts i used for calendar doesn't support Chinese characters.

Try this and tell me what happens. (copy to windows folder and reload titanium)

SPlugins_480x800.rar

Guest alexovy

Hello gchris,

thanks for the new version. I have some suggestions/questions:

1. How can I make the texts from appointment in red color? or another color that I should notice faster when I look at the homescreen? (what plugin/cpr file);

2. Is it possible to put the next alarm clock instead of the text "Alarm on"?

Thanks again.

Edited by alexovy

Guest Kapica

..tnx for assistance, i would ask one more little thing..

how did you setup so operator, wi-fi and alarm appear on clock, can u share this?

only the clock without weather?

Guest Iameric
I see, i guess the fonts i used for calendar doesn't support Chinese characters.

Try this and tell me what happens. (copy to windows folder and reload titanium)

SPlugins_480x800.rar

The chinese charaters can display correctly in the appointments panel

by replacing your modified cpr file into windows folder.

However, the mail icon changed into red icon with white cross.

And after re-installation the notification by Asus535 has done, the chinese charaters

in the appointments panel went out again.

Finally, I've manually edit the SPlugins_480x800.cpr in the windows folder, and replace

the "Fontfamily" in the calendar section by "Tahoma" and get the attached screen.

There are two more side questions:

1. How to beautify the tarbar like other people's screenshot here?

2. How to make a shortcut of Wireless Manager in the Apps seciton?

Thanks you very much.

Eric

post-627798-1268067978_thumb.jpg

Guest drkphnx

Hi gchris7,

I had problems in adding Contact or Apps in your skin, so I di-installed it, as per your suggestion, but now titanium seems no more working, any clue ?

I just opened your file, I have an ITA ROM, and most of the file refer to Program Files not %Program Files% so I suppose that international ROM still have problems

Guest gchris7
Hi gchris7,

I had problems in adding Contact or Apps in your skin, so I di-installed it, as per your suggestion, but now titanium seems no more working, any clue ?

I just opened your file, I have an ITA ROM, and most of the file refer to Program Files not %Program Files% so I suppose that international ROM still have problems

Did you uninstall with sk-tools? I just tried with sktools and it looks like that it messes up titanium for some reason. Reinstall it again and then un-install it through samsung settings and titanium should work again. If not let me know and ill give you a fix.

About the multi-language roms. I seriously thought this time i fixed it but you are right, i missed something again. Copy JMLPANEX folder from your "italian program files" to "program files". Do NOT delete it from "Italian program files" folder (keep both). Let me know so i can fix this once and for all.

Guest Kapica
Did you uninstall with sk-tools? I just tried with sktools and it looks like that it messes up titanium for some reason. Reinstall it again and then un-install it through samsung settings and titanium should work again. If not let me know and ill give you a fix.

i noticed that too... for some reason titanium doesnt work after uninstalling with sktools....

i used new splugin file and it was ok again.. but for instance cclock doesnt work...

Guest gchris7
i noticed that too... for some reason titanium doesnt work after uninstalling with sktools....

i used new splugin file and it was ok again.. but for instance cclock doesnt work...

Yeah, i know why.

With a registry editor (or chome editor) go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CCclock and create 2 string values, one named SK2TEXT and the other SK2URL (Doesnt have to contain anything in the string). If you cant do that, i can make u a cab...

Ive made a fix for the multi-languages roms. If you or anyone else ( that have problems adding apps and contacts) wants to try it out please pm me.

Guest Kapica
Yeah, i know why.

With a registry editor (or chome editor) go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CCclock and create 2 string values, one named SK2TEXT and the other SK2URL (Doesnt have to contain anything in the string). If you cant do that, i can make u a cab...

well, i did that but no change... nevermind... the thing that i actually want, if your clock to install, so wifi, alarm and operator show on buttons.... can you share that?

Guest drkphnx

About the multi-language roms. I seriously thought this time i fixed it but you are right, i missed something again. Copy JMLPANEX folder from your "italian program files" to "program files". Do NOT delete it from "Italian program files" folder (keep both). Let me know so i can fix this once and for all.

Done, but but only your skin is working, except for Contact & Apps, Default Titanium is dead, I can try to convert to international your cab, are you using winCE CAB Manager ?

Guest numero2

Hi gchris7, first of all sorry for my bad english,

I have problems in adding Contact or Apps in your skin:

in Apps tap on "+" a white square appear and stop ... i can't add apps (DLapp button works but is for "Delete"...)

in Contadt tap on "+" but nothing appen ...

can you help me?

i have an italian rom (i900)

thanks

Guest LittleMonster

can someone help me??? I can't seem to update my weather. I'm from Singapore. I tried the auto and manual location ways but still unavailable to update. may I know what the inputs of the location? Thank you

These are the combination that I have tried:

Singapore, SG

Singapore, Singapore

Singapore, *

Singapore, Singapore *

Guest gchris7
can someone help me??? I can't seem to update my weather. I'm from Singapore. I tried the auto and manual location ways but still unavailable to update. may I know what the inputs of the location? Thank you

These are the combination that I have tried:

Singapore, SG

Singapore, Singapore

Singapore, *

Singapore, Singapore *

Input manually this code : ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE|