[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest Lancez
Funny, I had squares instead of text as well on youtube. Never thought its related to my skin.

Anyway i found out that its basically google's fault. Font related.

Solution:

1. disable titanium

2. soft reset.

3. open resco explorer and search for "leoclock.ttf" in windows folder. It should give you 2 results. "leoclock.ttf" and "leoclock.ttf.$e1"

4. Rename both to something like that: leoclock.oldttf and leoclock.oldttf.$e1

5. soft reset.

6. check youtube app and gmaps to see if problem is fixed.

7. If its fixed, rename both of those files again back to their original names. "leoclock.ttf" and "leoclock.ttf.$e1"

8. soft reset.

7. enable titanium and you should be ok.

If this doesn't work and you are 100% sure you followed all the steps right, let me know. You might need to rename another file aswell.

gchris7

thanks for ur reply, however i have installed ur new theme and the same problem still exists even after i renamed both files that u mentioned above. any ideas? thanks in advance

Edite: never mind i found problem, one of my font cab caused this problem. uninstalled it and the problem solved. thank u

Edited by Lancez

Guest janikjan

Hi,

thank you for your brilliant work, but how can I change the notification icons in your new versions 1.3 and 1.3.1. to older 1.2.1 version?

Because for me is much nicer the notification icons from older version.

Thank you very much.

Guest Rcoupe
Ensure your contacts are copied to your phone. SIM contacts may not be detected.

Is there any solution for adding contacts from sim cart???

Guest alexovy

hello gchris,

can you implement a communication plugin, maybe instead of the contacts or system plugin if you dont have place?

Thanky you

Guest alexovy
Hi gchris!

Thanks for your skin, is there any chance to have a version with automated weather updates ??

it is automated. Everytime you connect to the internet.

Guest kdkinc

gchris:

Installed on VZW i920 Omnia NICE :( :D

You need a "pizza" contribution link $$ well deserved!! Be glad to buy a few slices for you. <_< :mellow:

:D B)

Guest johvo

Hi gchris, thank you for your work and the result, this great skin.That´s exact what i hav been looking for and it works perfect for me. johvo

Guest alexovy
changed HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX value to "\windows\SMS-EXE.exe". but it still doesnt work

try also the first page...there gchris has explain how to change some defaults. If that is also not helping, maybe gchris has some time.

Guest AthosTheMousketeer
changed HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX value to "\windows\SMS-EXE.exe". but it still doesnt work

I've tried some registry changes I've found on several forums, but without any success <_<

Seems to be hardcoded in Titanium...

Guest Mrcot

Hi Gchris

I'm big fun of your titanium and suggest it to many users on italian Omnia Forum.

I was so happy for new realease in vga but still get a problem WITH CLOCK on my diamond

See picture.

Can you fix it please.

Ps

Is there any possibility to see this interface working in landscape?

post-557203-1268663709_thumb.png

Edited by Mrcot

Guest Shadowy

Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the icons associated with applications are accessible on the phone for adding to the apps menu?