[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest ajhvdb

Just did a reinstall of ROM + 1.3.1, really good work.

In which file are the "upcoming" and "assigment" texts stored?

:huh: :P

Guest tony100

Can someone help me out with this? Clean install of 1.3.1 following all the instructions and you can see what I get below. You can see the error icon in the lower right-hand corner. Any way I can fix that? I'm pretty much a newbie at all of this, so any help would be appreciated. Phone is already synching with my exchange server so an email account is present.

EDIT: Resolved. Once I added a non-Exchange account the icon appeared. Weird.

post-695782-1272835335_thumb.png

Edited by tony100

Guest Capt.KKK
I lose my weather icons, can someone post a link to DL new icons and how to do that.

Read the 1st post, there is already a solution there by the author.

Guest RenderMAN®

help me pls

I installed on my Omnia I8000 "SDKCerts.cab and gchrisTitanium V1.3.1cab" and rebooted, but can not find the icon and titanium is not even under the themes.

How to activate titanium skin?

Thx

Guest CxThree

I have been trying out this theme and really like the look and feel.

I got the icons.rar that you included in the 1st post. Does anyone else have any good icon collections? I want to switch to this mod full time but I am trying to find icons for my apps first.

Guest Capt.KKK

If any of you try to view this plugin set in landscape mode, you will end up with a garble screen, the reason is, it was intended to be view in portrait mode only.

Therefore there is no version for the landscape mode.

However, I found that it may not look good but not necessarily to stick with the garble screen, so I have made a few mods to the positioning, and here is the landscape mode of this excellent pluginset.

All you do is to copy it to your \Windows folder and when you rotate your screen, you will see.

Tested on my i8000 which is a WVGA screen.

Also I have made changes to the section named: ID="NotificationCondensed"

Where many people may have faced with if they use Outlook mail, the big red cross thing, you know what I'm saying?

It is just an icon with a little dim in brightness, also simply put it in your \Windows folder.

After the two files copied, restart your plugin set.

Files in the zip are:

1 - SPlugins_800x480.cpr

2 - Titanium_email.png

SPlugins_800x480.cpr.zip

Guest ajhvdb
If any of you try to view this plugin set in landscape mode, you will end up with a garble screen, the reason is, it was intended to be view in portrait mode only.

However, I found that it may not look good but not necessarily to stick with the garble screen, so I have made a few mods to the positioning, and here is the landscape mode of this excellent pluginset.

All you do is to copy it to your \Windows folder and when you rotate your screen, you will see.

Where many people may have faced with if they use Outlook mail, the big red cross thing, you know what I'm saying?

It is just an icon with a little dim in brightness, also simply put it in your \Windows folder.

Files in the zip are:

1 - SPlugins_800x480.cpr

2 - Titanium_email.png

Excellent man. Thx.

The only problem I have is I already updated with this asus...cab and lost the nice icons. I will reinstall and see if it works.

Guest Rixan

Files in the zip are:

1 - SPlugins_800x480.cpr

2 - Titanium_email.png

Awesome man! Thank you very much :P

Guest Capt.KKK
Excellent man. Thx.

The only problem I have is I already updated with this asus...cab and lost the nice icons. I will reinstall and see if it works.

Actually, you don't need to reinstall that asus cab, I have had that before and looked inside the cab, it basically just overwrite your existing SPlugin file, and if you look at the section I mentioned and you can change them all.

Guest CxThree

Files in the zip are:

1 - SPlugins_800x480.cpr

2 - Titanium_email.png

For some reason, I only see one file in the download and it's an icon. anyone else having trouble with this one?

Guest kipps

Hello!

Is there possibility to change clock font of this great skin?

I've seen android clock font and loved it from the first sight :P

Font like this:

Motorola_Milestone_test_01.jpg

Anyone can help?

Edited by kipps

Guest Rixan
For some reason, I only see one file in the download and it's an icon. anyone else having trouble with this one?

If you are using windows XP Pro:

- open the folder with the extracted files

- go to "tools">"folder options"

- under "views" tab make sure "display the contents of system folders" and "show hidden files and folders are checked"

- if not check them and click "apply"

atleast thats what I did

Guest zephyr1100
Heh, actually for v1.3 i had already replaced the notifications icons with the crimson icons and little color touch by me. :P

About the weather, i don't think thats rly a big deal.

You can change the voicemail number in "settings->phone settings->Message-> Voice mail" if thats what you are asking.

Hy Chris

as you can see, your titanium skin works great on my omnia i900 with a custom 6.5 ROM!! Many thanks for your extraordinary work!!

As you mentioned in the post I quoted you added colours to the 'crimson icons'. As I would prefer the black and white ones I want to know if and how it's possible to change them accordingly. Where can I get these icons?

By reading all the 22 pages of this thread I couldn't find an answer to that.

I know it's just an optical issue but it would make it PERFECT for me.

post-602652-1273320573_thumb.jpg

post-602652-1273320594_thumb.jpg

Guest jpenman

one problem I just noticed is after installing this some internal fonts are in cursive writing...like when I turn off the phone and a prompt pops up asking to hit yes or no the prompt is in cursive also I tried to view a powerpoint and all the text on that was now in cursive...hope you can help

Guest CxThree

Your question if on page 22. Your answer is on page 21. There is a fix for landscape mode posted right there. I tried it and it works.

Guest allex82

Excellent skin, works pretty nice, thank you very chris much for the effort. Just a few questions, if possible:

1. Is there any way to change the taskbar buttons from Contacts & Theme to the WinMo6.5.x standard Phone & Phonebook / Contacts?

2. Have you managed to find a sollution to make the SMS notification point to Samsung's UI? I know this has been discussed in the past, I just hope you've found a workaround, to be able to use that nice threaded view.

3. I tried to tweak the calendar (to point to tcalendar.exe), using the parameters in the first post, but still nothing, I get the same insipid and user-unfriendly WinMo calendar instead of the Samsung one, as it should. Any ideas?

4. Something similar goes for the clock, I'd like to use SPBTime, which is installed in My Storage, but after making the required registry tweaks, when I press on the clock, it returns an error, saying that it cannot follow the part, which nevertheless is correct. Does it work only with apps installed in the Device?

Thanks for taking to the time to reply to the above, if possible.

Guest Icemanomnia

awesome skin man...great job. but i have one problem.i cant change the theme of the clock to black or full black.its only white. any solutions?

Guest szijartg

gchris7: I have a question about this skin... I use, but in the top the system plugin it is stucked the memory and the battery status. why? can I update by manualy without SR?