[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest cpvled

hi gchris

thank you for your nice titanium skin . it's running nicely on my O2. appreciate your good work. :)

one little request, how can i display the long date on the skin ? as in Fri, 6 August 2010?

cheers

Guest craysor

hello friends,

great skin, i like it. Im searching for the app to control the rington (switching from ringing to vibrate or silent mode). is there an exe or ink, whats the name or where can i find it?

thanks in advance

Guest reiben

Hi Chris!

I have a question for you. When i disappear system panel, all of panel moved above, its OK. But my problem is, if i use JMLOffset in JMLPanex folder and i select All plugin -> 480x800 (Omnia 2) -> so i edit number, but when i restart titanium doesnt work my offset.

JMLPanex.ini to include one row -> 480x800=100

But doesnt work on Omnia :S.

What can i do if i want to edit position of panels?

Edited by reiben

Guest dalid2
I think the answer is in here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/ but I don't really understand what to do after reading it to make your skin work with samsung apps. Something with hexediting :S

Hi, sorry for stupid question, but i can not find code for my city (Zvolen) At navigation bar I see only:

http://www.accuweather.com/en-gb/sk/bansko...quick-look.aspx

that is all, no code at all.. Coudl´d someone hepl me?

Guest sexyyoyi

Hi gchris7,

Great work with the homescreen, to me, it is the best titanium out there.

Im using Omnia 2 right now, the homescreen is great but there is this small problem.

For the Contact area (Just below the "apps") it has "calendar" instead of "contact"...

Is there away I can change the words "Calendar" to Contact.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi gchris7,

For the Contact area (Just below the "apps") it has "calendar" instead of "contact"...

Thanks

Yes, open registry editor and go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/CHome/JMLLauncher/CondensedPage

then change PluginLabel value from "Calendar" to "Contact" :huh:

Maybe someone already answered this one but I didn't find it ;)

Does anyone know how I edit these icons? Is there a way to add my own images?

change.jpg

Thanks in advance guys

Edited by Leeds

Guest Wiseon3
Does anyone know how I edit these icons? Is there a way to add my own images?

change.jpg

Thanks in advance guys

If you used the fix for the mail icon from http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=43421, just replace the images Titanium_mail.png, voice.png, sms.png, call.png found in the \Windows\ folder. They should be 43x57px.

Edited by Wiseon3

Well, I guess its better if I take some screenshots here and make a new post, so there it goes..

I have some questions, I hope someone can help

changesu.jpg

5. I am guessing this is the original layout for text, bold on top / regular on bottom with no space between.

1. How I make this one looks like number 5 text layout?

2. There was supose to be some RAM/Battery/Processor images there right? They are on their folder but I can't see them, any idea?

3. This one got all messed up cuz its all in bold, how I make it also like number 5 text layout?

4. [solved - Thanks Wiseon3] This icon looks different from others, how I change it? And is it possible to change all these icons? How?

This probably doesn't make any difference but I am using Omnia 2 with WM 6.5

If anyone can help me out I would be very glad

Thanks in advance :huh:

[EDIT]

Hmm.. I didn't use that fix yet

Do I have to install it?

Or just changing the images on windows folder will do the job?

Thanks man!

Edited by Leeds

Guest craysor
Been fiddling around with it a little myself, no luck yet.

For anyone interested in using the Full Screen Weather by sv0911 install the respective cabs (today screen and/or s2u2) & copy the desired weather images pack, after which replace the files in \Program Files\CHeroClock\ with the ones in the attached archive.

P.S. Remember the wallpaper will only change after you update the weather.

Regards.

tried and failed. can somebody explain step-by-step? thanks in advance

Hallo @gchris, Yours them is great, but i have one problem with update wheater.

Now is possible weather update only after connect with internet. When tap to update wheater without connect with internet, is displayed "No Internet".

I would like to connect with internet via GPRS was started automatically when tap udpate weather. How to do it ?

I change WeatherUpdate.mscr adding string:

If (startconn)

connect("My Internet")

Sleep 500

EndIf

And nothing.

Any ideas ? THX

Edited by Budniu

Guest rhimes83

Thanks for sharing gchris7!!! Works great on Omnia II awesome look, best I have seen for Titanium!!

Keep up good work! It's people like you who help make WinMo better and more awesome and competetive with other OS.

Thanks

Guest sexyyoyi
Hi gchris7,

Great work with the homescreen, to me, it is the best titanium out there.

Im using Omnia 2 right now, the homescreen is great but there is this small problem.

Thanks

Thanks.

Guest navin-shetty

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the wonderful skin. I have a question. My weather is updating only if I connected via Active Sync not from my providers data package, Also if I try to update weather manually it without Active Sync it gives me an error, also how to enable weather auto update like 60 mins or 2 hours.??

could anyone please help me to solve the problem.

Edited by navin-shetty

Hallo @gchris, Yours them is great, but i have one problem with update wheater.

Now is possible weather update only after connect with internet. When tap to update wheater without connect with internet, is displayed "No Internet".

I would like to connect with internet via GPRS was started automatically when tap udpate weather. How to do it ?

I change WeatherUpdate.mscr adding string:

And nothing.

Any ideas ? THX

For this problem I found a solution. Dowload from attachment pack, unzip and copy file DataConnector.exe to Windows folder, and shortcut copy to Windows>Start menu. This apps connect by GPRS/EDGE.

DataConnector.zip

Guest joecruz

Hi all,

I'd like to use two panels from this great skin, can someone point me to the right direction? I'd like to use

1) the contacts panel

2) the applications panel

I really like these two, i mean the skin is great but if i can get my hands on these two panels, it will be even better...someone please point me to a link or teach me how to create this?

• 2 weeks later...

attachment.php?attachmentid=4817&d=1285137814

attachment.php?attachmentid=4816&d=1285137814

transparent themes for clock

unzip copy folders to

/Program Files/CheroClock/Theme

copy and replace "theme.mscr" to

/Program Files/CheroClock

thanks to gchris for excellent skin also i like a guy from whom i take the transparent pictures and make it possible

for gchris titanium 1,3.1

older version i don't know if it is going to work try at your own

i give 3 different levels 20%,40%,80%

thanks and do not forget to copy your original theme.mscr in order to unistall

themes.zip

attachment.php?attachmentid=4820&d=1285151524

attachment.php?attachmentid=4819&d=1285151096

copy the upper picter and save to your computer as background 2.png

close titanium

then copy and replace the excisting foto to

restart titanium

if any one know how to make deferered color of the fonts please write

i want epacially orange fonts for the clock or to be able to choose others colors exept white or black

thanks in advance

Edited by 1sokel

Guest ErnestoD
attachment.php?attachmentid=4820&d=1285151524

attachment.php?attachmentid=4819&d=1285151096

copy the upper picter and save to your computer as background 2.png

close titanium

then copy and replace the excisting foto to

restart titanium

if any one know how to make deferered color of the fonts please write

i want epacially orange fonts for the clock or to be able to choose others colors exept white or black

thanks in advance

Guest ErnestoD

Ive been using this for the that and it is almost perfect for me. My question is if it is possibe to open the contacts instead of calling directly. I found not very useful to call directly. For me is better to have the option of sending the sms, mms or call.

Please let me know if there is a way to do that.

Once again this skin is awsome

:lol:

Sorry for my english

Guest cala2983
Some Themes for gcris titanium for Omnia II (wvga) plus background for the weather

attachment.php?attachmentid=4868&d=1285515062

download it here

Themes WVGA

unzip and follow read me

thanks

if you like donate via pay-pal to [email protected]

oh your themes are very beautiful,

but..

sorry when i install your themes,the word applications is on the right not in the middle...

how can i solve this problem..?thank you very much

Edited by cala2983

oh your themes are very beautiful,

but..

sorry when i install your themes,the word applications is on the right not in the middle...

how can i solve this problem..?thank you very much

to my device is in the midle do this is in every them or just one

cause if it is in one theme you should manualy copy for one that is alright the "SPlugins_480x800"

to the one it is not otherwise you must search the all of it to find the mistake

down here is mine

<Form>

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="800" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Layer ID="StaticHomeArea" Visible="False" />

<BronzeListView ID="HomeNav" Width="480" Height="696" Columns="1" Rows="10" ItemWidth="480" ItemHeight="93">

<Layer ID="Focus" Width="480" Height="140" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Image Default" Left="0" Top="0" Width="480" Height="164" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" Opacity="1.0" Source="\windows\titanium slide bar.png" />

</Layer>

<Layer ID="ListItem" Visible="False" />

<Layer ID="No Items" Opacity="0">

<Text ID="Text" Width="100" Height="19" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">No Items</Text>

</Layer>

</BronzeListView>

<Layer ID="NPI">

<!-- NPI on left side -->

<Image ID="Left" Left="4" Top="74" Width="8" Height="18" Opacity="1.0" />

<!-- NPI on right side -->

<Image ID="Right" Left="468" Top="74" Width="8" Height="18" Opacity="1.0" />

</Layer>

<Layer ID="MPI">

<!-- MPI on left side -->

<Image ID="Left" Left="362" Top="32" Width="20" Height="20" Opacity="1.0" />

<!-- MPI on right side -->

<Image ID="Right" Left="221" Top="16" Width="10" Height="10" Opacity="1.0" />

</Layer>

<!-- Calendar layout templates -->

<Layer ID="CalendarExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Large picture in upper right -->

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" />

<Layer ID="TextPanel">

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="20" Top="34" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<!-- Icon for Line 1 not currently used -->

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="20" Top="68" Width="348" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="20" Top="98" Width="348" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Text 4 and 5 used for "two line" layout -->

<Text ID="Text 4" Left="20" Top="52" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 5 -->

<Text ID="Text 5" Left="20" Top="86" Width="348" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Text 6 used for "single line" layout -->

<Text ID="Text 6" Left="20" Top="66" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="110">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="360" Top="-5" Width="200" Height="110" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="assignment">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#A7A7A7A7" />

</Text>

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="35" Top="-5" Width="200" Height="110" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="upcoming">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- Text 1: appointment -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="0" Top="10" Width="480" Height="45" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="13" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Text 2: appointment_date -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="0" Top="48" Width="480" Height="145" FontFamily="Monotype Corsiva" FontSize="13" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Text 3: appointment_location -->

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="0" Top="70" Width="480" Height="130" FontFamily="AdineKirnberg-S" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- Music layout templates -->

<Layer ID="MusicExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<!-- Icon on upper right -->

<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" />

<!-- Large picture in Center -->

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="20" Top="34" Width="86" Height="86" />

<Layer ID="TextPanel">

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="118" Top="52" Width="250" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="118" Top="86" Width="250" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="MusicCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Title or Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1027">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- Photos layout templates -->

<Layer ID="PhotosExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" />

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="20" Top="34" Width="86" Height="86">

<Layer ID="Border" Color="0xffffff" Left="-2" Top="-2" Width="90" Height="90" />

</Image>

<Layer ID="TextPanel">

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="118" Top="52" Width="250" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="118" Top="86" Width="250" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="PhotosCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1028">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- ATFavePeople -->

<Layer ID="ATFavePeopleExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="ContactPhoto" Left="20" Top="34" Width="86" Height="86" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Border2" Color="#FFFFFFFF" Left="-2" Top="-2" Width="90" Height="90" Visible="True" />

</Image>

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="ContactName" Left="118" Top="52" Width="250" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="PhoneNumber" Left="118" Top="86" Width="250" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Settings Text -->

<Text ID="SettingsText" Left="20" Top="66" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="ATFavePeopleCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_portrait.png" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="65" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="138" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="fave people">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- CHeroClock -->

<Layer ID="CHeroClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="background2" Left="40" Top="-144" Width="400" Height="360" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Clip="False" />

<!-- CurrentIcon2 -->

<Image ID="CurrentIcon2" Left="150" Top="-190" Width="191" Height="180" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" ScaleStyle="Fit" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Clip="False" />

<!-- CurrentTemp2 -->

<Text ID="CurrentTemp2" Left="44" Top="-136" Width="92" Height="120" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="26" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- o2 -->

<Text ID="o2" Left="120" Top="-140" Width="40" Height="40" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="o">

</Text>

<!-- HiLow -->

<Text ID="TodayHi2" Left="60" Top="-60" Width="120" Height="40" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- City -->

<Text ID="City2" Left="60" Top="-20" Width="360" Height="50" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Condition -->

<Text ID="CurrentCond2" Left="60" Top="20" Width="360" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Update Time -->

<Text ID="UpdateTime" Left="60" Top="182" Width="360" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Day1 -->

<Text ID="Day1" Left="40" Top="58" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Day2 -->

<Text ID="Day2" Left="140" Top="58" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Day3 -->

<Text ID="Day3" Left="240" Top="58" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Day4 -->

<Text ID="Day4" Left="340" Top="58" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- DayTemp1 -->

<Text ID="DayTemp1" Left="40" Top="150" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- DayTemp2 -->

<Text ID="DayTemp2" Left="140" Top="150" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- DayTemp3 -->

<Text ID="DayTemp3" Left="240" Top="150" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- DayTemp4 -->

<Text ID="DayTemp4" Left="340" Top="150" Width="100" Height="30" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- DayIcon -->

<Image ID="Day1Icon" Left="56" Top="82" Width="68" Height="64" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" ScaleStyle="Fit" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="Day2Icon" Left="156" Top="82" Width="68" Height="64" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" ScaleStyle="Fit" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="Day3Icon" Left="256" Top="82" Width="68" Height="64" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" ScaleStyle="Fit" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="Day4Icon" Left="356" Top="82" Width="68" Height="64" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" ScaleStyle="Fit" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Clip="False" />

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CHeroClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_portrait.png" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="65" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<!-- weatherIcon -->

<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="180" Top="-10" Width="123" Height="116" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" ScaleStyle="Fit" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Clip="False" />

<!--Left side info-->

<!-- Week -->

<!-- City -->

<Text ID="CurrentCond" Left="37" Top="9" Width="180" Height="80" FontFamily="arial" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!--Right side info-->

<!-- o -->

<Text ID="o" Left="404" Top="8" Width="40" Height="40" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="o">

</Text>

<!-- CurrentTemp -->

<Text ID="CurrentTemp" Left="349" Top="8" Width="80" Height="60" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="17" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="TodayHi" Left="310" Top="35" Width="120" Height="40" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- Notification templates -->

<Layer ID="NotificationExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" top="-20" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="386" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" />

<!-- Title text -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="35" Top="28" Width="270" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Layer ID="TextPanel">

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="200" Top="15" Width="180" Height="60" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="35" Top="56" Width="270" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="35" Top="84" Width="400" Height="100" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 4" Left="35" Top="56" Width="270" Height="62" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 5 -->

<Text ID="Text 5" Left="35" Top="84" Width="270" Height="30" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 6" Left="35" Top="56" Width="270" Height="42" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="NotificationCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<!-- Title used to display No Notifications-->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="20" Top="-45" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Series of image & text pairs -->

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="20" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="80" Top="-6" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Image 2" Left="130" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="190" Top="-6" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Image 3" Left="240" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 4" Left="300" Top="-6" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Image 4" Left="350" Top="-50" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 5" Left="410" Top="-6" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CSettingsCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="CSettings">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- CPlayer layout templates -->

<Layer ID="CPlayerExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="205" Clip="False">

<!-- Large icon in upper right -->

<Image ID="PICTURES" Left="376" Top="-32" Width="100" Height="125" />

<!-- Image AlbumArt -->

<Image ID="AlbumArt" Left="12" Top="21" Width="85" Height="85" Opacity="1.0" />

<!-- Image Prew -->

<Image ID="Prew" Left="110" Top="14" Width="64" Height="64" Opacity="1.0" />

<!-- Image Play -->

<Image ID="Play" Left="190" Top="2" Width="92" Height="92" Opacity="1.0" />

<!-- Image Next -->

<Image ID="Next" Left="300" Top="14" Width="64" Height="64" Opacity="1.0" />

<!-- Image VolImage -->

<!-- Text Elapsed -->

<Text ID="Elapsed" Left="12" Top="109" Width="80" Height="24" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFF" />

</Text>

<!-- Text Artist -->

<Text ID="Artist" Left="120" Top="88" Width="400" Height="24" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- Text Title -->

<Text ID="Title" Left="120" Top="113" Width="400" Height="24" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CPlayerCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="85">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="10" Width="480" Height="85" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" HorizontalAlignment="left" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- Notification templates -->

<Layer ID="NotificationExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="386" Top="-46" Width="86" Height="114" />

<!-- Title text -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="35" Top="8" Width="270" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Layer ID="TextPanel">

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="200" Top="-5" Width="180" Height="60" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="35" Top="36" Width="270" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="35" Top="64" Width="400" Height="100" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 4" Left="35" Top="36" Width="270" Height="62" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 5 -->

<Text ID="Text 5" Left="35" Top="64" Width="270" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 6" Left="35" Top="36" Width="270" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="NotificationCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="168">

<!-- Title used to display No Notifications-->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="30" Top="35" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Series of image & text pairs -->

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="35" Top="10" Width="68" Height="90" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="100" Top="14" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Image 2" Left="145" Top="10" Width="68" Height="90" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="210" Top="14" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Image 3" Left="255" Top="10" Width="68" Height="90" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 4" Left="320" Top="14" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Image 4" Left="365" Top="10" Width="68" Height="90" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text 5" Left="430" Top="14" Width="51" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- Manilamenu -->

<Layer ID="CManilamenuExpanded" Width="480" Height="208" Visible="False" Clip="False">

<Keypad ID="Menus" Width="480" Height="336" Clip="False">

<Button ID="Button1" Top="0" Width="120" Height="126" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="ButtonUpLayer" Clip="False">

</Layer>

<ControlSequence ID="ButtonDownSequence" Clip="False" FramesPerSecond="15" Loop="True" LoopCount="4">

</ControlSequence>

</Button>

<Button ID="Button2" Left="120" Top="0" Width="140" Height="146" Clip="False">

</Layer>

<ControlSequence ID="ButtonDownSequence" Clip="False" FramesPerSecond="15" Loop="True" LoopCount="4">

</ControlSequence>

</Button>

<Button ID="Button3" Left="240" Top="0" Width="140" Height="146" Clip="False">

</Layer>

</ControlSequence>

</Button>

<Button ID="Button4" Left="360" Top="0" Width="140" Height="146" Clip="False">

</Layer>

</ControlSequence>

</Button>

</Keypad>

<Image ID="Image1" Left="16" Top="23" Width="93" Height="93" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Image2" Left="138" Top="23" Width="93" Height="93" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Image3" Left="260" Top="23" Width="93" Height="93" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Image4" Left="382" Top="23" Width="93" Height="93" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Text ID="b1_Text" Left="10" Top="105" Width="102" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" />

</Text>

<Text ID="b2_Text" Left="134" Top="105" Width="102" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" />

</Text>

<Text ID="b3_Text" Left="255" Top="105" Width="102" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

<Text ID="b4_Text" Left="376" Top="105" Width="102" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CManilamenuCondensed" Width="480" Height="68" Visible="False">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="178" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" VerticalAlignment="Top" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- system layout templates -->

<Layer ID="systemExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="ICON" Left="0" Top="40" Width="480" Height="43" />

<Text ID="Label" Left="0" Top="82" Width="480" Height="82" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="HEADER" Left="0" Top="0" Width="480" Height="82" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="systemCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="168">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!--<Image ID="RAM" Left="40" Top="-10" Width="100" Height="68" />-->

<!--<Image ID="STO" Left="190" Top="-10" Width="100" Height="68" />-->

<!--<Image ID="SDC" Left="340" Top="-10" Width="100" Height="68" />-->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="0" Top="-6" Width="480" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- Clock layout templates -->

<Layer ID="ClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="364" Clip="False">

<!-- Icon in the upper right-->

<Image ID="Ico" Left="394" Top="-6" Width="86" Height="114"/>

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\clockbg1.png" Left="33" Top="-60" Width="420" Height="229" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<!-- Title text -->

<!-- Time -->

<Text ID="Time" Left="-31" Top="-67" Width="446" Height="240" FontFamily="Leo Clock" FontSize="60" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\clockbg2.png" Left="34" Top="-59" Width="420" Height="229" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<!-- AM/PM -->

<Text ID="AMPM" Left="394" Top="-40" Width="480" Height="140" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<!--<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>-->

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#3D3D3D"/>

</Text>

<!-- Date -->

<Text ID="Date" Top="-68" Width="480" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="3" BlurFactor="1" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#ffffff"/>

</Text>

<!-- Alarm -->

<Image ID="Alarm" Left="284" Top="113" Width="120" Height="26"/>

<!-- Network Name -->

<Text ID="Network Name" Left="75" Top="115" Width="142" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#A3A3A3"/>

</Text>

<!-- WiFi -->

<Text ID="WiFi" Left="75" Top="-30" Width="142" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="6" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#A3A3A3"/>

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="ClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="168">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\clockbg1.png" Left="157" Top="-4" Width="179" Height="90" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="-159" Top="4" Width="480" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="22" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >

<!--<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#FFFFFFFF" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>-->

</Text>

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\clockbg2.png" Left="157" Top="-4" Width="179" Height="90" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<!-- AM/PM -->

<Text ID="AMPM" Left="-30" Top="-3" Width="480" Height="40" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<!--<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>-->

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#3D3D3D"/>

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<!-- WelcomeCenter layout templates -->

<Layer ID="WelcomeCenterExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114"/>

<Layer ID="TextPanel">

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="20" Top="52" Width="440" Height="42" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="20" Top="86" Width="440" Height="30" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="WelcomeCenterCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_portrait.png" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="57" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<!-- Icon -->

<Image ID="Icon" Left="20" Top="8" Width="50" Height="50" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="80" Top="8" Width="440" Height="57" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="15" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1023">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="JMLLauncherExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="205" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Icon1" Left="1" Top="10" Width="110" Height="110" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Icon2" Left="122" Top="10" Width="110" Height="110" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Icon3" Left="244" Top="10" Width="110" Height="110" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Icon4" Left="367" Top="10" Width="110" Height="110" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Text ID="Text1" Left="-44" Top="115" Width="192" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text2" Left="83" Top="115" Width="192" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text3" Left="203" Top="115" Width="192" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text4" Left="325" Top="115" Width="192" Height="80" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="JMLLauncherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="85">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="Imagefixed" Source="\Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_portrait.png" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="57" ScaleStyle="Fit"/>

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="138" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="contacts">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

</Form>

you can make a copy paste and replace the original

Edited by 1sokel