WVGA Windows 7 Boot/Shutdown Screens

Guest angel74
Run through the Windows folder and figured out what is used instead power_on.gif and power_off.gif

I never had WM6.1

Ani_Poweron.gif Ani_Poweroff.gif right size - 240x400

Edited by angel74

Guest Rapid81
congratulations for the contribution, but maybe the sound is too loud and not distorted? any way to fix it.

Greetings

You can set the volume to lower with any audio editor software (Cool Edit Pro or something). the File is the poweron.wav.

Anyway, it's not loud for me and not distort either.

Edited by Rapid81

congratulations for the contribution, but maybe the sound is too loud and not distorted? any way to fix it.

Greetings

Thank you for pictures. I apologize certainly for editing offhand. I nowise do not trench upon copyrights ;)

Guest Rapid81
Nice work!

But it is possible to change the number 7 to 6.5? Because I use WinMo 6.5. :D :(

Thanks!

(And sorry for my bad english!)

Everybody using WinMo6.5 or 6.1, because we're still waiting for WinMo 7. ;)

Guest LittleMonster
Here's the Photoshop's PSD file, so you can change it and resize it. Or put your own photo in the frame. ;)

can you post the photoshop's psd file for logging off. Thank you

• 1 month later...
Guest wymonsoon

very nice looking

I made my own Omnia 2 Boot/Shutdown screens, because I don't love the available ones. :P

Just install it and the Startup and Shutdown screens/sounds will be replaced. After uninstall, the original ones comes back.

The startup and logoff screens are animated of course.

Update:

I was removed the destination selection from the installer.

Update 2

I was changed the shutdown sound to Vista's shutdown sound and I was removed the white border from the shutdown screen.

This is for WM6.5. To WM6.1 you need to rename the "Power_on.gif" to "Ani_Poweron.gif" and the "Power_off.gif" to "Ani_Poweroff.gif"

• 1 month later...
Guest Trekman168

Worked great on my Omnia2... thanks! in also d/l the pdf file and customized it for my phone. i checked my phone under /windows and saw that the pic was named "welcomehead.192" Is this right? do i just overwrite it with the same filename under .png format?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nikwid

I just combined two pictures into this, and use it together with the win7 boot animation. Kudos to the original creators, whoever they are.

post-628726-1276038195_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest omid66613

WOWWWW it worked on omnia pro.

although it's written omnia II on the screen , but I love it and I prefer having it.

thank you