21/May r15 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen - EPF30 Eclair

Guest PaulOBrien

Were you prompted to choose a ringtone selector and you chose HTC rather than Android System?

P

Choosing system works, with the last couple of builds HTC had been working so I hadn't tried system. :P

Thanks, Rob

Guest fabiocampos
Were you prompted to choose a ringtone selector and you chose HTC rather than Android System?

P

Hi @Paul, app2sd works fine with RA-nexus-v1.7.0 for Cyanogen modifications?

Thanks a lot :P

Guest qvert

r13 works great!

i even get my "lost" storage back after updating inclusive the desire camera app

it was gone while updating desire cam r1 to version r2 on mcr 2.1 but now it looks good!

Guest yingwai
HTC_CIME? That's amazing!

Where can I get an apk rather than a whole rom file?

Same here, any .zip patches or a APK file,

Thanks Paul for your best effort!

Guest N1Martian

When I use the stock music player I get this message saying "Scanning SD Card..." which continues forever. Has anyone else had this, and is there a fix?

Guest MingoChang
When I use the stock music player I get this message saying "Scanning SD Card..." which continues forever. Has anyone else had this, and is there a fix?

Delete all the files called "DiskIndexXXXX" in your sdcard using a file manager.

Guest shockaholick

Can someone please answer this question...

How do we know if apps to sd is working...is there a special feature or setting I need to enable?

Guest GodDriven
Can someone please answer this question...

How do we know if apps to sd is working...is there a special feature or setting I need to enable?

Just check your ext partitions.. Through an explorer..

The script is auto.

Does anyone else have installed CIME and got it working successfully? I tried Paul's MCR r13 as well as Paul's modified CM5.0.5.3 ROM baked from the kitchen, but none of them could work with the CIME. I get Force Closing every time I started the Chinese IME. Can anyone verify it?

Guest MingoChang
Does anyone else have installed CIME and got it working successfully? I tried Paul's MCR r13 as well as Paul's modified CM5.0.5.3 ROM baked from the kitchen, but none of them could work with the CIME. I get Force Closing every time I started the Chinese IME. Can anyone verify it?

Bad news...

In fact, I'm still waiting for an apk to intall on my rom since I don't want to flash my N1 again just for an input method.

Wow. Paul great job, thanks a lot.

It's so much faster and better responsive than the stock ROM.

I got a question, is the Hebrew support that is available at the Online Kitchen, includes a Hebrew Keyboard?

If so, I guess, it worths purchasing a premium account for.

Oleg.