PocketUAE on i900

Guest GesaugeN

Guest GesaugeN

Have anyone used an amiga emulator - pocektUAE?

I've instaled it and started game "pang" on it, but problem is that I can't see keyboard, nor I can set up left and right click of a button, so I coundn't skip intro...

I manage to show keyboard, but only thing I see are the F buttons and ESC, and I cant scrool down to other buttons...

so any experience related to the playing of PocketUAE on 240x400 touch screen is needed!

Thanks! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Moominaba
Have anyone used an amiga emulator - pocektUAE?

I've instaled it and started game "pang" on it, but problem is that I can't see keyboard, nor I can set up left and right click of a button, so I coundn't skip intro...

I manage to show keyboard, but only thing I see are the F buttons and ESC, and I cant scrool down to other buttons...

so any experience related to the playing of PocketUAE on 240x400 touch screen is needed!

Thanks! :D

I use an Axim X5, which has a diferent resolution than what you have, but I had the same issue, what you do is look at the right of the keyboard, there are arrows pointing down, drag up on these and it will scroll the keyboard for you. It's too bad PocketUAE isb't being worked on anymore, it runs pretty poorly on my device.