[Animated Bootscreen] MoDaCo Matrix 1.1 (feb. 5. 2010)

Guest tristan202

Guest tristan202

Big thanks to shenshang for helping me getting it to work. (I actually redid it, now that I knew it was the transparency that gave me issues.)

I just thought it would be cool to have the good old Matrix falling text as my boot animation, so I made it.

modaco2.gif

It is made as a signed update.zip, so just apply it from your recovery menu.

MoDaCo Matrix 1.1

Update: Following shenshangs suggestion, I let the text come later, and I changed some

text, and the ending.

Edited by tristan202

Looks kind of cool, even though I am not really a fan of the Matrix-look. For me it would be awesome instead of cool if the Matrix-jitter in the background was removed and the font for MoDaCo Custom Rom was changed into something more neutral (perhaps even the same font that HTC uses) and then flash to that MoDaCo logo that I really like ;)

Guest tristan202
Looks kind of cool, even though I am not really a fan of the Matrix-look. For me it would be awesome instead of cool if the Matrix-jitter in the background was removed and the font for MoDaCo Custom Rom was changed into something more neutral (perhaps even the same font that HTC uses) and then flash to that MoDaCo logo that I really like ;)

Your wish is my command.

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero...1-0-feb-5-2010/

Edited by tristan202

Guest tristan202
Like the new update myself ;) When you have a few versions running im going to make a YouTube demonstration if thats ok with you tristan?

Of course.

Guest werziluk

Finally made the video Tristan, sorry about the quality. The camera is nearly 10 years old (tried my best to improve it) but the video does give an idea of what the bootscreen is like. Im purchasing a new camera in the next two weeks ;)

LINK

Guest tristan202
Finally made the video Tristan, sorry about the quality. The camera is nearly 10 years old (tried my best to improve it) but the video does give an idea of what the bootscreen is like. Im purchasing a new camera in the next two weeks ;)

LINK

That's nice. Have you seen the other bootscreen I made?

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero...ted-feb-6-2010/

Some people seem to like that one more.

• 4 months later...