Custom Samsung B7610 US ROM 6.5.3 Build 28205 V2

Guest ronald-mcdrive

Guest aries_park

well.. actually I really love this ROM.

But, the bottom of navigation is too big. Some applications display was diseaper with the bottom navigation. Like slick chat application.

would u fixed that? :D

my stupid english :D

Guest ronald-mcdrive
well.. actually I really love this ROM.

But, the bottom of navigation is too big. Some applications display was diseaper with the bottom navigation. Like slick chat application.

would u fixed that? :D

my stupid english :lol:

I can't fix this, it's a new feature of WM 6.5.3, and i like it :D

Guest Martinspire

Thanks for the new version, will test it in a moment.

And i would also like to thank you for uploading it to Usenet too. Much faster then mediafire and now i can use newsleecher to check it and extract it immediately!

I see that you have removed some applications, but for some (myphone and games) would be nice to have CAB files to install them anyways, included in the rom. Is this possible?

Guest ronald-mcdrive
Thanks for the new version, will test it in a moment.

And i would also like to thank you for uploading it to Usenet too. Much faster then mediafire and now i can use newsleecher to check it and extract it immediately!

I see that you have removed some applications, but for some (myphone and games) would be nice to have CAB files to install them anyways, included in the rom. Is this possible?

Check this topic for the games (i did not test this): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=472895

And myphone van be downloaded from the Microsoft site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Hi, my "Z" is replaced by the "Y" on the on the hardware keyboard and saw there is such a thing as qwertz keyboard.... is this a CSC issue I just also changed the operaotr setting to my local provider, is this related to a location or is this in the PDA part of the phone?

Anyway to change this? I have both AEbutoon and AEkeyboard, if I will use aebutton to remap the keys it will overide the aekeyboard settings for my second language....

Anyway to resolve this?

Other then other few graphics glitches related to the large buttons mostly in landscape this is a great rom thanks for your hard work :D

Edited by sevet

Guest ronald-mcdrive
plzz ....how to diasble threaded sms ??????

You don't have any patience? :D Open your registry and go to the following key: "HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM" and change SMSInboxThreadingDisabled from 0 to 1.

Guest ronald-mcdrive
Hi, my "Z" is replaced by the "Y" on the on the hardware keyboard and saw there is such a thing as qwertz keyboard.... is this a CSC issue I just also changed the operaotr setting to my local provider, is this related to a location or is this in the PDA part of the phone?

Anyway to change this? I have both AEbutoon and AEkeyboard, if I will use aebutton to remap the keys it will overide the aekeyboard settings for my second language....

Anyway to resolve this?

Other then other few graphics glitches related to the large buttons mostly in landscape this is a great rom thanks for your hard work :D

Which CSC version do you have?

Which CSC version do you have?

I have CSC B7610NATOIL4

Can this explain my qwertz keyboard? also noticed the "?" and " " " from the left and up arrow doesn't work at all,

I managed to remap the z and y with aekey but for the "?" even the keyboard code scanning program shows no difference when pressing the alt and up and just pressing the up....

Does changing CSC cause a hard reset?

Guest ttrevelian

I have noticed V2 slower than V1 but which is weird because almost all changes in V2's log i had applied before. I'll keep testing for this

Also I keep getting this error when i try to launch media player from the start menu. However i can launch media player from the task switcher.

mp%20error.jpg

Other than that i haven't notice anything yet, Great work!!

Guest cool_tushar1993
You don't have any patience? :D Open your registry and go to the following key: "HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM" and change SMSInboxThreadingDisabled from 0 to 1.

thanks ....... :D

Guest RATTLE_FISH
Nice, will test it in a few hours from now.

I hope a can give you some good feedback.

Hi Martin,

Cud you test the ROM? I have downloaded the files but am not able to flash on my B7610. Can you guie me?

Guest ronald-mcdrive
there is not option for video call

how to make a video call?

(To use Samsung Dialer, set "Enabled" to 1 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin)

Guest sandeeppathak007
Custom Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 US ROM 6.5.3 Build 28205 V2

This is my second release of WWE B7610 ROM with windows mobile 6.5.3 Build 28205.

This time i did some OEM and SYS customizations. Also i tried some memory optimalizations, so i need your opinion about it!!

Hey Great rom work perfectly fine however is it possible to make it 3 rom honey comb instead of 4 row

Regards

sandeep

Guest ttrevelian

hi everyone. I am experiencing significant battery drain since i went from V1 to V2, even with all network activity disabled it takes about 18% of battery in an hour

please let me know if this is an isolated issue or is the same for others.

The only thing i can think of is my csc( but again, i had no problem with V1) B7610TPHII1

Also probably not a ROM problem but i just noticed that after a soft reset the processor speed always returns to auto if previously set to high

Guest ronald-mcdrive
HI ronald-mcdrive

Thank you, excellent ROM !!

What must I do to get the language to Dutch?

Thanks a lot

Cook your own ROM:P This version is English only

hi everyone. I am experiencing significant battery drain since i went from V1 to V2, even with all network activity disabled it takes about 18% of battery in an hour

please let me know if this is an isolated issue or is the same for others.

The only thing i can think of is my csc( but again, i had no problem with V1) B7610TPHII1

Also probably not a ROM problem but i just noticed that after a soft reset the processor speed always returns to auto if previously set to high

My battery takes about 10-15 percent a day :D

HI ronald-mcdrive,

I see that you are from holland, so am I. Nice to see country men do such nice work.

My question to you is how can I get tht wm calender back and not the samsung one?

Please let me know.

Guest ronald-mcdrive
HI ronald-mcdrive,

I see that you are from holland, so am I. Nice to see country men do such nice work.

My question to you is how can I get tht wm calender back and not the samsung one?

Please let me know.

Edit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR

Change "tcalendar.exe" to ":MSPOUTLOOK calendar" (with quotes)

Guest laurenze88
Edit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR

Change "tcalendar.exe" to ":MSPOUTLOOK calendar" (with quotes)

Without quotes!? works for me