[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest NikAhmad
That means, i'm going back to Sense version that runs well... so i can release today , at last, Beta 2...

Hi Mr Rod,

Good News :( you want to released Beta 2 todays, and

Bad News :( you want to sell your Omnia II,

Actually Omnia II and HD2 very closed in term of hardware, but big different in term of software & price.

This is they call life, things coming and leaving. I hope you still intact with us and before full time leaving kindly teach us how to cook Touchflo Sense. I am previously have HTC touch cruise then upgrade to Omnia II. Good Luck :(

PD. update.. actually i have to hurry to release!! because sadly i will be selling my Omnia2, as i bought the HD2, and i need the cash :(

After release Beta 2, i will try to keep updating, but doing so 'blindly' you can imagine how hard it will be...

Don't worry though, 'cause i won't let the phone go before releasing Beta 2.

OMG :(

don't do that,pls~~

we need you :( :(

Hello my friend, first I would like to congratulate him on his work and research, I as a user of the omnia 2 is an avid reader of your blog, I am grateful to you for the help given to us all and that their work and valuable and very laudable, My sincere congratulations!

I wonder if you have a date for placing the ROM HD2 leo2 Fusion Beta 2 in your blog so we can install.

I would also like to know if I can install this Fusion Beta 2 over the other or to uninstall the first pra install the second.

I am anxious not wait for your response and even more anxious to be able to install the Beta 2 version of this ROM.

a big hug. :(

att.,

Alexandre Nanzer

A big hug? What about the kisses?

Let's all leave him alone and he will release if/when he wants. If you all want him to continue cooking for YOUR device (soon it will no longer be his), then pitch in and buy his O2. Stop trying to suck up to him.

Guest stevomnia2

Hy Rod and all waiting for this great ROM! :(

Question...any chance to change the language of your ROM to German...

Did it in your Beta1 ROM - that delete the space from o2 and the last JB1 is here...before it works great, but in English...

Thanks

Guest ronalgps
PD. update.. actually i have to hurry to release!! because sadly i will be selling my Omnia2, as i bought the HD2, and i need the cash :(

After release Beta 2, i will try to keep updating, but doing so 'blindly' you can imagine how hard it will be...

Don't worry though, 'cause i won't let the phone go before releasing Beta 2.

Brother about change to HD2

I think to i will do the same

But keep both I Hoop you cook for the hd2 too

you dont need to do it

But i will be happy to see your ROMS

in HD2. do you have planes in cook for hd2

Guest SelfCreation

Im just gona wait for the new "Windows phone 7 series" AKA windows mobile 7 complet rewrite , insted of going HD2

the O2 is still an amazing machine and its not worth the trade in for me at this point.

Guest bluhound
Im just gona wait for the new "Windows phone 7 series" AKA windows mobile 7 complet rewrite , insted of going HD2

the O2 is still an amazing machine and its not worth the trade in for me at this point.

errrr, the HD2 IS built for WM7...

From Softpedia, HTC HD2 Will See Official Windows Mobile 7 Upgrade (Directly from HTC, after WM 7's official announcement)

Guest Dj_suca

good night people

first of all I want to thank the staff of the forum for this wonderful and very complete forum ..

about rodrigo ... Jesus You're THE MAN.

thank you for roms, I can not thank ... all your work, the beta 1 is very good ... taking a few mistakes but ... something light, I impatiently for beta 2 ..

queep up the good work ....

Guest NikAhmad

Neo, wake up Neo, last night you take Blue pill or Red pill.....

Hi Mr Rod, it's just a joke, i'm wake up early this morning and direct open your thread, it's seem you still have a few thing to resolve with your beta2 and still not released today, tq

Neo, wake up Neo, last night you take Blue pill or Red pill.....

Hi Mr Rod, it's just a joke, i'm wake up early this morning and direct open your thread, it's seem you still have a few thing to resolve with your beta2 and still not released today, tq

hahaha~~ :(

wake up NEO :(

Guest ronalgps

I Know how good is our o2 but somebody offer me good price but i am still thinking I will like to have WM7 too

if hd2 could have amoled of super amoled I buy just today .. without think in nothing

Edited by ronalgps

Guest ronalgps
hurry up Bro!

we waiting your rom!

here in belgium is 11:51

in Argentina is just 2:00 in the night so let him sleep plz :(

not mad plz :(

Edited by ronalgps