[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest DarkShot

Awesome work mate.

Been using you're Sense 2.5 custom rom for a good while, and I quite like it.

Any news on how many bugs from the beta 1 you squished?

çok tşk ler uzun süredir bekliyordum geçikince biraz umutları kesmiştim amma. ne zaman bitecek yuklemelr birde bunun tam sürümü ne zaman planlıyorsunuz .

Guest gallant_suri

Nice job Rod :D , Well Done. Hope we can expect 1st Beta fixes in this one ;) . Thanks again. I've used all the areas of first Beta and so many issues and some of their solutions were already posted under Beta1 thread.

Guest akirita

Rodrigofd going to do a version in Spanish?

It would be good in the beta 2 will work on samsung touch player and the form of photos and music.

Greetings and looking forward to publish the beta 2.

Spanish Translation:

Rodrigofd piensas hacer una version en español?

estaria bien que en la beta 2 funcionara el touch player de samsung, así como la ficha de fotos y la de musica.

Saludos y esperando ansiosamente que publiques la beta 2.

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

RodrigoFD welcome back ;)

I really need your help ,,,,,

Can you provide me with all packages needed to get Sense 2.5 working on Omnia ....

The cab provided in this forum is really working with some non-functioning options and possiplly we can get it to work If you provide me with the packages.

Surprisingly , Sense 2.5 is working on WM6.1 which is faster , more stable and having more ram with minimal memory leak, Based on this fact would you mind building new Sense 2.5-WM61 based rom .

Waiting impatiently for your beta 2

Thanx

Guest Asgardi
Yes, i'll probably host it on rapidshare ...

Any kind user can provide me links to dl a NB0 rom dump of JA5 english ROM ? That will speed up my work . Thanks

Please don't use Rapidshare because it really sucks! The Internet is full of good file sharing services that are fast and does not have so much limits.

Guest rodrigofd
Please don't use Rapidshare because it really sucks! The Internet is full of good file sharing services that are fast and does not have so much limits.

Likely, i'll upload to rapidshare, and i'll request only one person that wishes so, to please download it and re-upload to a mirror, (i don't want to upload more than once).

Unfortunately i don't plan to share my modified sense 2.5 packages for now, and neither cooking in WM 6.1, sorry.

Be hopeful of memory issues since they are now starting to be solved (more available memory, etc.) ... in any case, sense 2.5 oem packages can be relatively easy found on internet, just search ..

Edited by rodrigofd