[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest monyozt
WAT DO YOU MEAN CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK on your keyboard. don;t use CAPITAL words as many people called this "rude people". just use small font... :D

Edited by monyozt

Guest rodrigofd

Hi .. well i will now re-do part of ROM, updating packages from latest 2.09 USA ROM (Sense 2.5.2012). As now i am also into the real HD2 itself, i am much aware of latest fixes and tweaks...

There are great news indeed! 99% issues are fixed, thanks of course of the ever-genius :lol: so i will put all my efforts to release ROM AT LAST!! (been so long talking and announcing, but always postponed :D)

There is a very complex DRM issue i don't know how to fix yet... if i figure that out.. we're done :D I'll upload to Rshare, and an additional mirror from any kind one that re-uploads for me...

Guest zyberace
Guys,

While we are waiting for the Beta2 of Rodrigo's great work, take a look at this great Home Tab enchancement:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

Let us know if you have successfully installed it and got it working (I'm testing other ROMs right now and cannot check). That would be a "good to have" option for the next ROM release.

I'm using it with beta1 right now. It's a great addon of course but a bit slowmo than in video.

Guest zyberace
Hi .. well i will now re-do part of ROM, updating packages from latest 2.09 USA ROM (Sense 2.5.2012). As now i am also into the real HD2 itself, i am much aware of latest fixes and tweaks...

There are great news indeed! 99% issues are fixed, thanks of course of the ever-genius :lol: so i will put all my efforts to release ROM AT LAST!! (been so long talking and announcing, but always postponed :lol:)

There is a very complex DRM issue i don't know how to fix yet... if i figure that out.. we're done :D I'll upload to Rshare, and an additional mirror from any kind one that re-uploads for me...

Wow! That's a very good news indeed! Can't wait! :D

Guest danilovac

Dear Rodrigo,

first congratulations for your job!

I do not have omnia ii yet, my device is coming next week, I am anxious to receive it and test your rom, as I am a fan of HTC and manila 2.5 interface.

I would like to ask you if video call function works in your rom with htc dialer, like this .. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=593193 ..I often use this function in my htc device.

Sorry for my poor english!

thank you!

Great news Rodrigo! but i have one question :lol: everything is working in this sense 2.5? like photo album weather music tab, settings?:D i cant wait when u'll upload this! thank u ! :D

Guest NikAhmad
I wrote in other opportunities that's really hard to build sense 2.5 as a cab/installable package... it is too huge and has to many dependencies...

the only reasonable way i found was cooking it in .. maybe another user can make it installable.. i'll just focus on this project.

Tqvm for your explanation. Mr Rod you are the one of great cooker. Previously WhiteAlien from xda-developer doing cab for manilla version 2.1 but that one for QVGA.

Guest NikAhmad
Wa Alikum Assalam ( Peace ) ,, Just do follow the instructions here :-

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-sence-2-5-cab/

Also download and install HTC FrameWork frome here :-

Happy now,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.freeza-inc.com/freezaROM/OEMCAB/

???! I'm wondering that you're saying such a thing ,, you're brilliant enough to do it :D

In fact there is installable cab and it's working ( 1922 and 2011 ). I asked you the packages before cuz I thought I can compile it into a cab !

BTW build 2012 is out , you may wanna check it out :D

Tqvm, for your guide.

Guest rodrigofd

Yes, dzynio, music, photo album, settings, weather, contacts, stock, twitter, facebook, all are working. Footprints doesn't work because it has camera-related dependencies, that need for the real HD2 camera and gps...

Guest aol1978
Yes, dzynio, music, photo album, settings, weather, contacts, stock, twitter, facebook, all are working. Footprints doesn't work because it has camera-related dependencies, that need for the real HD2 camera and gps...

disculpa rodrigo no se sime puedas auxiliar con algo. cocine una rom pero tengo el problema de las notificaciones no me aparece el texto . cuando vas a instalar una aplicacion, cuendo te llega un mensage. como lo puedo solucionar no se si me puedas ayudar con eso. thanks

Edited by aol1978

Guest lucienium

That's great! Wonderful work as usual. Will the Footprints tab be removed completely since it's not working though?

Thanks! Thanks!

Guest NikAhmad

Congratulation :D Mr Rod, you are the great cooker. Footprints doesn't work it's doesn't matter for Beta2. This is consider a big achievement. Tqvm.

Guest smart999

Rod, you are great, keep your good work and give us a perfect ROM. and I believe we don't mind to try this 99% perfect ROM if you want to release now, cheer!!!

Guest DarkShot

If the DRM issue is too hard to work around, you could always post a torrent. Torrents WERE initially used for peer to peer filesharing, so there's no reason to not use it.

Just a suggestion.

Hey Rodrigo,

''DONT worry about your connection provider settings, my ROM automatically configures your connections/regional settings/date&time/etc...''

Beta2 in this way would be?

Edited by Ceco

Guest sioppao

OMG!! Facebook!! So excited with this ROM.

Thank you very much!