[ROM] Full ROM WM6.5.3 build 28223 WWE

Guest KSTAN

Davnc, I have tried to edit the registry as you indicated above now and also in the past without any success because on my omnia the above registry line ends with ...\Input. Under the ...\Input I only see "Default" value not set and "Group" value set at 0. Is there anything wrong with my registry?

If it's not there, it's already being removed.

Guest ANGEL.7

I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS WERY WELL !!!

No error, no frozing.......I have Samsung Omnia.

Only one thing differnent, the Start Menu is not same like on first screeshot picture,

it´s samel like before......but everything work well !

Guest ANGEL.7
thanks a lot buddy, will give it a try when i have some free time. :D

It´s really hard to unrar, but if you know how, then it works!

Only one thing differnent, the Start Menu is not same like on first screeshot picture,

Guest ANGEL.7

It´s really hard to unrar, but if you know how, then it works!

Guest spectralblade
Hi kstan, i have tried editing the registry. Its still the same, there is no difference for the display of the icons.

I tried changing the BarFnt -> 300 and it can fit in correctly. But, the wordings in the bar became very small.

any other to fix it without affecting too much of the font size?

Guest alvinkh

first time flash rom... and it works.. thanks KSTAN

hmm any way to make the font a bit smaller? the phone in all settings seems to be kinda too big

Edited by alvinkh

KSTAN,

If it is not there because it has been removed why then dont I have the option of using other input options. I only have the option of using Samsung keypad which seriously limits the ability to input or write data onto my Omnia. KStan, is there anyway around this?

thanks for ur reply.

i tried Secany's CSC, but does not have any Arabic. so yet i hope u have newer CSC to Secany's one.

-

actually many of us are looking for Arabic support, rather full Arabic. however, smasung is offering full Arabic, but eating ram and slow performance.

thanks in advance

Kstan, i hope u have update

thanks in advance

Hi KSTAN, can I select Hong Kong under regional setting with this ROM? I am trying to cook my own ROM using Wes58's tools, but still haven't make it. Can you please make Hong Kong available on you next release if it is not with this ROM? If you can advise what are the tools you use to cook your ROM would be great.

Besides, one of the issues I have with European ROM is the Chinese font size on SMS and contact. I turn the font size to smallest under "screen" mean which make the english display perfect, however, the Chinese character is too small. I don't have this issues with SG IJ9. Do you know the registry entry to change just the Chinese character font size? I have tried a few registry including creating Alias, but no sucess.

Guest AndrewTan
Hi KSTAN, can I select Hong Kong under regional setting with this ROM? I am trying to cook my own ROM using Wes58's tools, but still haven't make it. Can you please make Hong Kong available on you next release if it is not with this ROM? If you can advise what are the tools you use to cook your ROM would be great.

Besides, one of the issues I have with European ROM is the Chinese font size on SMS and contact. I turn the font size to smallest under "screen" mean which make the english display perfect, however, the Chinese character is too small. I don't have this issues with SG IJ9. Do you know the registry entry to change just the Chinese character font size? I have tried a few registry including creating Alias, but no sucess.

unRAR the file and copy the GoFix.exe to your phone and run inside your phone and restart will make your chinese font display perfectly.

http://rapidshare.com/files/336786472/GoFix.rar

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest bravogee
Change the below registry values:

HKLM\System\GWE\Commctrl

TreeviewExtraItemSpace to 2

HKLM\System\GWE\Menu\PopFnt

Ht to 600

HKLM\System\GWE\Menu\BarFnt

Ht to 700

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\ListView

ListViewSelectorThemeImageBottomMargin to 4

ListViewSelectorThemeImageBottomPadding to 4

ListViewSelectorThemeImageHeaderHeight to 32

ListViewSelectorThemeImageLeftMargin to 15

ListViewSelectorThemeImageLeftPadding to 6

ListViewSelectorThemeImageMaxHeight to 94

ListViewSelectorThemeImageRightMargin to 15

ListViewSelectorThemeImageRightPadding to 6

ListViewSelectorThemeImageTiled to 0

ListViewSelectorThemeImageTopMargin to 20

ListViewSelectorThemeImageTopPadding to 16

will this make today screens no. 2 & 3 fit perfectly or is this just to make more icons appear in the softkeys bar? thanks

Guest realyeti

Hi, i know the rom is in english, and so on....

But is there a chance to get some rom of 6.5.3 in german from anyone here.

Its not a real problem to use it in english, but ever favorite your own motherlanguage i think so.

Regards

Guest louiscorpio
Hi guys, having Unexpected error with Myphone. Is there a way to get the stuff synched back in?

thanks!

I also having problem with myphone service, keep getting "unable to connect to myphone services"

additionally activesync with exchange server(google) keep getting not enough memory error.... I think it's some bug...

..as this is my first try to flash my I8000... little problems occured...

first i had to figure how to setup drivers and stuff on my win x64...

that figured, i had to figure out octans mini 2.11..... to connect the phone after i hit detect..

now everything ready, octans recognized my phone, i hit start....

i get

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&278a3c80&0&5#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

[Down] PDA Image.

[Down] CSC Image.

[CSC:0] Download start 0x0

and nothing... on the phone it says download mode etc....

nothing happening like half hour...

why didnt it go through??

octan 2.14 working fine... waiting for finish to see if everything went well. :D

does it have to do with the fact phone is locked to my operator??

pls help

p.s. i used this pda provided by kstan and csc from secany JB1 version..

p.s. i noticed when i load csc i need, octans downloader reads it normal, octans mini 2.11.. give me some boxes like it cant read letters...

Edited by Kapica

Guest louiscorpio
I also having problem with myphone service, keep getting "unable to connect to myphone services"

additionally activesync with exchange server(google) keep getting not enough memory error.... I think it's some bug...

Realized additionally marketplace also cannot can't connect.... anyone using this rom having the same problem. did had any of these prob when using stock rom.