disco custom kernel [v.b01]

Guest disc0

Guest drigerott

with yours super boot no reboot, no freeze nothing...is just perfect....

but with this new kernel ...mmm something strange...is not lib problem...couse the problem is still in original boot.img...

i try 768mhz kernel.... :S

with yours super boot no reboot, no freeze nothing...is just perfect....

but with this new kernel ...mmm something strange...is not lib problem...couse the problem is still in original boot.img...

i try 768mhz kernel.... :S

But it keeps beeing strange, I wounder if other people with reboots have the same issue in those libraries ?? I don't have those library problems at all ! :S

Edited by disc0

Guest drigerott
But it keeps beeing strange, I wounder if other people with reboots have the same issue in those libraries ?? I don't have those library problems at all ! :S

can you upload your system image?

....i'm using 2.000.16 ....wtf damn....

Guest designgears
Just don't get whats going on :\ ..

Odd...

no freeze, no random reboot? no crashing app? with 1ghz kernel?

1ghz kernel, no issues... keep reading even tho this if for disc0..

----

@disc0

HOLY CRAP!! I can play back 1080P!!!!

<3 you

;)

Edited by designgears

can you upload your system image?

....i'm using 2.000.16 ....wtf damn....

Ok, wait a minute please .. I did a facotry reset to see if a clean boot on the phone creates problems :\

Guest drigerott

but anyway... i don't have any randm reboot if i use superboot.img for 2.000.16 or original boot.img... then even with that error i have no crash no reboot no freeze..... strange ;)

Guest designgears
Ok, wait a minute please .. I did a facotry reset to see if a clean boot on the phone creates problems :\

I just did that, and mine is fine, and playing 1080p...

Guest drigerott

all seem perfet with 768 kernel....disc0 there is something strange in 1ghz..... may not all cpu can go tu 998mhz ??? :S (hardware issue?)

but anyway... i don't have any randm reboot if i use superboot.img for 2.000.16 or original boot.img... then even with that error i have no crash no reboot no freeze..... strange ;)

If you want to flash the kernel back, can you boot your phone without the sd card in it ??

all seem perfet with 768 kernel....disc0 there is something strange in 1ghz..... may not all cpu can go tu 998mhz ??? :S (hardware issue?)

Thats strange ?? Did acer bought faulty snapdragons and downclocked to 768mhz to prevent issue !? :s

Guest drigerott
If you want to flash the kernel back, can you boot your phone without the sd card in it ??

ok i'm flashing system.img of 2.000.16 made a hard reset

now flash kernel again and pull out sd

Odd...

1ghz kernel, no issues... keep reading even tho this if for disc0..

----

@disc0

HOLY CRAP!! I can play back 1080P!!!!

<3 you

;)

Didn't seen your post, lol ? Is that right ? didn't tested it yet, but will when I have some time (:

Are you playing with nemoplayer?

ok i'm flashing system.img of 2.000.16 made a hard reset

now flash kernel again and pull out sd

thanks (:

Edited by disc0

Guest designgears

whats your product sku? Its under device information

Didn't seen your post, lol ? Is that right ? didn't tested it yet, but will when I have some time (:

Are you playing with nemoplayer?

thanks (:

Tried with nemo and the default, both work great.

Edited by designgears

Tried with nemo and the default, both work great.

will give it a tray later (:

In the back of my battery my phone says it was built in DEC 2009 and sku is EMEA_GEN1, Product revision 1.0

Edited by disc0

Guest designgears
will give it a tray later (:

In the back of my battery my phone says it was built in DEC 2009 and sku is EMEA_GEN1, Product revision 1.0

Ah, so mine is the other hardware revision... ;) Yours works, mine works... problems are very odd that others are having...

AAP_FET - Nov 2009

Edited by designgears

Guest drigerott

mine is nov 2009.....

badword acer..... is sure an hardware issue.... that why acer downclock to 768mhz and that why low cost phone lol

...anyway 768mhz is still enough to android....but wtf acer....damn

Edited by drigerott

no libs issue....

but for me is like when you overclock cpu in pc and keeps rebooting.... is hardware issue form me...

So, acer did bought some faulty cpus that are instable up from 768 MHZ :\ ..

So, acer did bought some faulty cpus that are instable up from 768 MHZ :\ ..

mine is nov 2009.....

badword acer..... is sure an hardware issue.... that why acer downclock to 768mhz and that why low cost phone lol

Thats make sense.. Not all cpu's when are built work at all, and others don't run well at certain speeds, so downcloking is a way to "fix".

Like they cannot sell some liquids at 768 and others at 1Ghz they must have decided to sell all at 768Mh default speed.. Only explanation that I have :\ ..

Edited by disc0

its not hardware issue, all the hardware is great, just the drivers are s***,if we get an update to 2.0 or higher you will see a bigger change in stability, speed, camera etc etc,,, the only thing bad about this phone is the plastic covered body...

Acer wanted an android phone just to sell, now they know the issues and hopefully work it out on 2.0 updates

Angio~

Guest drigerott
Thats make sense.. Not all cpu's are working at all, and others don't run well at certain speeds, so downcloking is a way to "fix".

Like they cannot sell some liquids at 768 and others at 1Ghz they must have decided to sell all at 768Mh default speed.. Only explanation that I have :\ ..

sure is like this..... there aren't other explanation..... ;)..... thanks .... and sorry if i waste your time.... :D

Guest drigerott
its not hardware issue, all the hardware is great, just the drivers are s***,if we get an update to 2.0 or higher you will see a bigger change in stability, speed, camera etc etc,,, the only thing bad about this phone is the plastic covered body...

Acer wanted an android phone just to sell, now they know the issues and hopefully work it out on 2.0 updates

Angio~

and why someone don't have the same problem that i have? .... it's strange... the only is cpu issue