Titanium Fullscreen Weather

Guest slovenec88

Guest dmcnado
this is random, but what panel or theme is this? I like it :(

If you're referring to my post three above this one, that is a base titanium rom I cooked for my i910, with my own theme, and with slovenec's fullscreen weather cooked in. Check it out at: http://www.omniamods.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58

Edited by dmcnado

Guest funone46
If you're referring to my post three above this one, that is a base titanium rom I cooked for my i910, with my own theme, and with slovenec's fullscreen weather cooked in. Check it out at: http://www.omniamods.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58

Whats the chance of you making just the complete weather cab. ? That will work right from the download?

Thanks

Guest corpisa
Whats the chance of you making just the complete weather cab. ?

Thanks

:(

the .cab file is in the first post, dmcnado is just sharing to us that he cooked a new rom for i910 using the full titanium weather .cab share by the authors of this thread. Just read carefully first post and you will also get fullscreen weather. If you run into trouble setting up your city read some more on this same thread and you will find the answer or just aks us and we´ll try to help you.

slds,

Guest funone46

the .cab file is in the first post, dmcnado is just sharing to us that he cooked a new rom for i910 using the full titanium weather .cab share by the authors of this thread. Just read carefully first post and you will also get fullscreen weather. If you run into trouble setting up your city read some more on this same thread and you will find the answer or just aks us and we´ll try to help you.

slds,

Already went through the process, but can not get it to run on my I910. And have edited the cpr file

Guest funone46

slds,

Any help would be nice. I have edited both files and it still show using spl icons. What did I do wrong?

thanks

Any help would be nice. I have edited both files and it still show using spl icons. What did I do wrong?

thanks

why don't you install the cab? it should work for anyone with WWE roms, and version check error is my mistake, but i'm too lazy to correct it xD

Guest shivatink

any one can help pls am using b7610 6.5 rom wthr update is k fine working but background in full screen not working

i just installed the cab file thats it.... shud i do do anything other than installing cab

Guest funone46
why don't you install the cab? it should work for anyone with WWE roms, and version check error is my mistake, but i'm too lazy to correct it xD

I did install the omnia cab. and still nothing. I have some clouds showing but no background

You were faster than me :(

Congratulations! Amazing Job! Well done.

Omnia I 900

i'm installed Lite ROM by Ryrzy /works realy good/ but i would like to have weather app. on my main screen.

Can i use this appl.?

Images

wallpapers aren't there if i get you right? but there isn't any wallpapers included. weather overlays your current one-> you get clouds over your old one...

was that what you mean?

Guest funone46
wallpapers aren't there if i get you right? but there isn't any wallpapers included. weather overlays your current one-> you get clouds over your old one...

was that what you mean?

I think I understand now. I was going by the images in post one. So they actually only overlay my existing images correct? How do I can some cool images for the weather like in post 1 ?

Thanks

Guest funone46
They are from m2d yes. I thought i fixed those spaces in all. Looks like a missed a few. Its very time consuming work. Import to photoshop, add black layer so you can see clouds then edit with a cloud brush, remove some clouds, remove layer, save to png... I don't know why it doesn't change wallpaper to moon, but that is showacos titanium panel issue -> it doesn't change to moon in plugin too.

Corpisa: A quick fix for that specific image :(

Download this picture. Rename it to 06.png and copy to \Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen\

For some reason I do not show the nice walls you have created png. Not sure what I have done wrong. Any ideas?

Guest themachist

i received a message of "not compatible with OS" when installing on my self flashed 6.5

wont work for me at all... sad... looked awesome but it just wasn't meant to be

Guest corpisa
i received a message of "not compatible with OS" when installing on my self flashed 6.5

wont work for me at all... sad... looked awesome but it just wasn't meant to be

forget about that warning, just said yes and enjoy, I too get that error but works like a charm :(

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa

@funone46,

you are almost there, just take a close look at first post, they have attach some modified pictures that have better quality weather images (check post 19 for example) Download this images and overwrite them in Program File\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen and you will get the same look as the pictures in first post.

slds,

post-209926-1267460884_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267460913_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267460929_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461031_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461145_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461157_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461175_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461191_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461202_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461209_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461218_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461227_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461238_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461246_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461253_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461263_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461314_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461323_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461339_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461353_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461369_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461387_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461399_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461410_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461420_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267461434_thumb.jpg

Edited by corpisa

Guest funone46
@funone46,

you are almost there, just take a close look at first post, they have attach some modified pictures that have better quality weather images (check post 19 for example) Download this images and overwrite them in Program File\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen and you will get the same look as the pictures in first post.

slds,

Thanks. I downloaded your images, they look great too. double checked my editing of the files and still showing spil icons. Has to be something simple I am missing here.

Guest corpisa
Thanks. I downloaded your images, they look great too. double checked my editing of the files and still showing spil icons. Has to be something simple I am missing here.

are you installing the .cab file? I alwyas do that and there is no need to edit anything, just install cab file of titanium full screen weather, then overwrite icons we mention in fullscreen folder, soft reset if you want and you are ready, this is very easy to set up and install. Read carefully and post some screen shots, we want to see that you made it !!!

slds,

Guest funone46
are you installing the .cab file? I alwyas do that and there is no need to edit anything, just install cab file of titanium full screen weather, then overwrite icons we mention in fullscreen folder, soft reset if you want and you are ready, this is very easy to set up and install. Read carefully and post some screen shots, we want to see that you made it !!!

slds,

I uninstalled the cab. and then reinstalled it just in case. But now it comes up install is unsucessful. here is a screen shot. No matter what I do it is the same.

post-657263-1267480257_thumb.jpg