Titanium Fullscreen Weather

Guest slovenec88

Guest slovenec88

Titanium Fullscreen Weatherby joža&slovenec88

f08528a106d0bad905e768faaf2d9fbf5g.jpg4a651e89dc8e18b26ec33fe7494eddc15g.jpgc1a924a36ba6b969b145dfa01bb69a135g.jpg

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47201index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47202index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47482

When you update showaco's titanium weather the weather overlays your background with a proper picture.

Thanks to unknown user for HTC weather images (edited by me)

Backup files before overwriting!

Updated graphics: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fzzmyeyddx0/Fullscreen.rar

Thanks Carlos_rpg (i modified some of his, because they were too clattered)

Installation instructions:

A: Cab install!

No need to have titanium weather installed! It installs it for you! Install to MAIN MEMORY!

Here is the link: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=47156

B: Manual install!

1. Editing .cpr

In \Windows find a file called Titanium_240x400.cpr

Put this on third line or under the <Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save

2. Install this titanium weather or if you already have it skip that

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzzmlezo2zl/..._v4.2_Omnia.cab

3. Editing .mscr

Put this file into \Program Files\TitaniumWeather

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vywzymtmng0/...iumWeather.mscr

overwrite

or

if you don't have exactly this plugin or different icons (not Spil)

edit manually

4. Weather Images

Download this and put it into \Program Files\TitaniumWeather

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2myymcmgndz/Fullscreen.rar

5. Soft reset device

6. Tap onto TitaniumWeather plugin to normally update

7. Enjoy

Edited by slovenec88

Guest slovenec88
is it possible to show the backgroung image only when focus is on titanium weather???

Hmm. I think not, because you need to refresh titanium. And then it always goes to clock.. You can change opacity of the background if it disturbs you to much. Change this in cpr Opacity="1.0" to al lower value - like "0.8".

Edited by slovenec88

anyone can guide me to work on OMNIA II? WVGA screen pls

basically the setup is the same... your titanium would be Titanium_480x800.cpr only that you must find pictures with resolution 480x800 and name them the same....

oly resolution things you know ;)

Edited by joža

Guest corpisa

on installation it says not compatible with my operating system and it may not work ;) running 6.5 old UI, installing anyway to see what happens...

slds,

working great !!! very cool project now we need some artists that make some cool weather images. That´s why a I love MODACO, it´s full of extremely talented people :D

slds,

are these the images from m2d themes? they seem to have the space for the clock in them :( jeje... wow !!! this thread is going to get big as it was about time to give titanium some life !!!

post-209926-1265906082_thumb.png

post-209926-1265906093_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest slovenec88
on installation it says not compatible with my operating system and it may not work ;) running 6.5 old UI, installing anyway to see what happens...

slds,

working great !!! very cool project now we need some artists that make some cool weather images. That´s why a I love MODACO, it´s full of extremely talented people :(

slds,

are these the images from m2d themes? they seem to have the space for the clock in them :D jeje... wow !!! this thread is going to get big as it was about time to give titanium some life !!!

They are from m2d yes. I thought i fixed those spaces in all. Looks like a missed a few. Its very time consuming work. Import to photoshop, add black layer so you can see clouds then edit with a cloud brush, remove some clouds, remove layer, save to png... I don't know why it doesn't change wallpaper to moon, but that is showacos titanium panel issue -> it doesn't change to moon in plugin too.

Corpisa: A quick fix for that specific image :D

Download this picture. Rename it to 06.png and copy to \Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen\

post-446711-1265912027_thumb.png

Edited by slovenec88

Guest Carlos_rpg

slds,

working great !!! very cool project now we need some artists that make some cool weather images. That´s why a I love MODACO, it´s full of extremely talented people :D

slds,

are these the images from m2d themes? they seem to have the space for the clock in them :( jeje... wow !!! this thread is going to get big as it was about time to give titanium some life !!!

The cab install dont work for other languages (directory MUST be \program files\ )

I am working changing the central weather for the ones of manilla weather tab,

example:

post-575707-1265912413_thumb.png

Edited by Carlos_rpg

Guest corpisa
The cab install dont work for other languages (directory MUST be \program files\ )

I am working changing the cetral weather for the ones of manilla weather tab,

example:

excellent !!

slovenec88

seemed to work nicely on my i910 . I messed with for awhile but decided to go back to NilSe MD2 Theme.

Great project I most likely will use this on my next flash to a titanium based rom ;)

Thank You

:D :(

Guest Carlos_rpg

Job's done, HERE to download My BIG Titanium weather

we may work on a landscape version, but I think it is too memory wast

A few screenies:

post-575707-1265937827_thumb.png

post-575707-1265937839_thumb.png

post-575707-1265937847_thumb.png

post-575707-1265938507_thumb.png

post-575707-1265938517_thumb.png

post-575707-1265938525_thumb.png

Edited by Carlos_rpg

Modify Lockscreen:

LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr file modify:

<Image ID="TimeBG" Width="240" Height="373" Visible="True" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png" />

post-537837-1265959862_thumb.jpg

Guest Antony(Rus)

It's wantn't updates and write in right down angle or if I check in options "Enable Connect to Internet" window in screan write "Couldn't establish internet interpreter."

Sorry if I do so many mistaces ;)

Edited by Antony(Rus)