Volume is very low!

Guest Maxwell Newton

Guest Maxwell Newton

Just got my hd2 the day before yesterday so far loving it! Its everything i wished my omnia was!

However yesterday i was playing a video to a bunch of friends and the volume was so low we couldnt even hear the voices! (The volume was set to maximum on the phone but is very quiet). I have also tried plugging in some headphones and even with the volume on maximum its very quiet, too quiet to watch a movie on the train or in the car... Has anyone got a fix?

Thanks!

Max

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my hd2 the day before yesterday so far loving it! Its everything i wished my omnia was!

However yesterday i was playing a video to a bunch of friends and the volume was so low we couldnt even hear the voices! (The volume was set to maximum on the phone but is very quiet). I have also tried plugging in some headphones and even with the volume on maximum its very quiet, too quiet to watch a movie on the train or in the car... Has anyone got a fix?

Thanks!

Max

its bcoz speaker is placed on back ,try holding your hand or something at a little distance from speaker grill,so that sound get deflected to you

Guest Maxwell Newton
its bcoz speaker is placed on back ,try holding your hand or something at a little distance from speaker grill,so that sound get deflected to you

I have already tried that! I think i might just admit defeat, this phone is great in every other area!