Sky news app

Guest rob_turner_uk

Anyone found the new Sky News app on the market yet? They said it would be releases over the the weekend just gone?

Nothing here on T-Mobile UK (MCR3.1). Guess it's not out yet... :D Checked literally just there (post time).

I can't find it either, I only find a sky sports app but I don't think it's official, thats on MCR 3.2 beta T-Mobile UK. Maybe it's just a 2.0 app?

No mention on androlib.com, so doubt it's out yet.

Guest MultiMartin
Same as MultiMartin, using Modaco 3.1 and it's not on the Market.

I tried using the QR code from AndroLib too - link to AndroLib entry

I also tried my brother's Hero which also runs Modaco 3.1 and it's not showing there either. Looks like it has an issue with the ROM.

Guest TheAshMan
I also tried my brother's Hero which also runs Modaco 3.1 and it's not showing there either. Looks like it has an issue with the ROM.

I'm gonna be flashing to a 2.1 Vanilla ROM after work, will let you know if there's better results with that

Guest MultiMartin

Would anybody be kind enough to upload the installer for those of us who can't access it on the Market? Or is that against the rules?

Edited by MultiMartin

Guest Funkyfin2000
Would anybody be kind enough to upload the installer for those of us who can't access it on the Market? Or is that against the rules?

3.2 here and i can't see it either. Would be good to get it.

Guest MultiMartin
3.2 here and i can't see it either. Would be good to get it.

I managed to get the apk and it wouldn't install on either mine or my brother's Hero. I am assuming that it isn't compatible with 1.5 and that's why we can't see it on the market!

I find this one crashes constantly on my Hero with 3.2 on.

Force closes on 3g mainly. Weird. anyone else have this issue?

I think it's when you lose connection that it doesn't like it, I've been putting up with it because I think it's so good, the widget makes it for me though.

On the plus side, I know there's a revision coming, I mailed the developer with a suggestion and I'm now beta testing, the issue seems to be gone. :D