Want to become a member Modaco Plus

hi all. I want to become a member a MoDaCo Plus, but I'm facing with some problems. I am leaving in United Arab Emirates, and I don't have a Credit Card.... Is there other possibility for payment except online payment? something like Western Union, Money-gram, or other kind of money transfer? I can't apply for credit card, because is very difficult for foreigners to get it. Is a lot a birocracy, a hell of the papers, etc. Can I get some ideas about payment? Thanks in advance!

Guest Stea1thmode
hi all. I want to become a member a MoDaCo Plus, but I'm facing with some problems. I am leaving in United Arab Emirates, and I don't have a Credit Card.... Is there other possibility for payment except online payment? something like Western Union, Money-gram, or other kind of money transfer? I can't apply for credit card, because is very difficult for foreigners to get it. Is a lot a birocracy, a hell of the papers, etc. Can I get some ideas about payment? Thanks in advance!

I understand your frustration, I'd advise you to directly PM Paul. He should be able to tell you more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joeboym

Hello. i had no choice ...i had to create this account just to post and ask for help... :( . Few months ago my registerd email on this site was hacked into...so went and change my email address ,but i keep getting errors when validating new email...i tried resending validation but it seems to be still going to my OLD e-mail address... HELP!!!!! Im a paid SUBSCRIBER!

My main Account UserName: Mastakillaa

MY E-Mail: [email protected]

I have emailed support many times..no responce...

I PM Paul..... no responce..whats next?.......

Edited by joeboym