MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Qiuness
No problem go thru your APN settings again make sure they are set right dont forget to save and reboot the phone helps. T Mobile US

it just started working... no idea what the problem was, but i`m glad it did..

QQ: where are the sounds for messages? i want to add a custom message sound

Guest muncheese

settings>sounds>notifications

drop them in /sdcard/notifications/ or /sdcard/ringtones/

Edited by muncheese

Guest rnmedic1839
No problem go thru your APN settings again make sure they are set right dont forget to save and reboot the phone helps. T Mobile US

Well So much for the A21 went back to the 19 and keeping it on file Tired of reloading software, Went back to Cyanogen 5.0.3 stable I need the Blue tooth for wireless Sorry Paul will keep my eyes out for further ROM updates.

Guest William I. Doll

This rom is very nice and I always like the sense roms that Modaco put outs. This one though the Alpha r21 seems to drain my battery very fast for some reason. I have a 2800mAh battery on my Nexus One and at around 5am when I took it off the charger it was 100% and by 830am it was 40%. I had to flash another rom in order to make my battery last the rest of the day while I was at work until I can plug it into my car charger. Other than that I think this rom is great because of the apps2sd capability. Until you can fix this issue with the draining of the battery, I'm gonna have to stay on another rom such as the Alpha 19 or a Cyanogen or Enomther or ManUp456. Keep up the great work guys, I really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into these Sense roms. :P

Guest GodDriven
This rom is very nice and I always like the sense roms that Modaco put outs. This one though the Alpha r21 seems to drain my battery very fast for some reason. I have a 2800mAh battery on my Nexus One and at around 5am when I took it off the charger it was 100% and by 830am it was 40%. I had to flash another rom in order to make my battery last the rest of the day while I was at work until I can plug it into my car charger. Other than that I think this rom is great because of the apps2sd capability. Until you can fix this issue with the draining of the battery, I'm gonna have to stay on another rom such as the Alpha 19 or a Cyanogen or Enomther or ManUp456. Keep up the great work guys, I really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into these Sense roms. :P

Be Patient.. Not many Know that with a simple kernel source.. (Which is Close) Everything will be perfect.. That's the modded kernel sucking juice as it tries to levy all the Rosie processes.. It will soon go away.. I personally promise..

Edited by GodDriven

Guest jutley
Be Patient.. Not many Know that with a simple kernel source.. (Which is Close) Everything will be perfect.. That's the modded kernel sucking juice as it tries to levy all the Rosie processes.. It will soon go away.. I personally promise..

I am on a21 and i dont have any problems all works fine appart from a odd reboot now and then. I dont know why people say they have problems wipe catch and factory wipe hell wipe erveyting and update again it will work but dont expect apps2sd to work on amons v1.70 recovery so leave this out or you will boot loop.

Guest bryanwongxin

i can't select the openvpn account in OPENVPN setting...

it says need root and i allow but it sitll uncheck...

but i can use openvpn in CM....

can anyone tell me? thanks!

i am chinese user,and want to use vpn to know the thing blocked by our gov...

Guest taz5176
paul

possible to look at the music artwork as well? they are not showing up, using r21 currently

never really got that working with a18 & a19, been using a17 which was working great.

ytd i managed to get the music artwork showing

i reflashed the r21 rom after wiping, i left the phone to boot up & i forgotten abt it watching tv.

shd be after abt 30mins, i remembered the phone & went back to set it up.

after setup, all the music artwork show correctly

previously, i always shutdown the phone after first bootup

not sure if that messed up the music artwork

Guest MooMooz

Maybe it's just me, but I'm using r21, and if you install TuneWiki from Market, and have a few MP3's on your phone, skip through songs using the FFWD a few times, and then the phone reboots for no reason. o.O

Guest Tanveer Virani

Has anyone been able to get the HTCSync to work. I'm using r21 and have not been able to HTCSync to communicate with the listener on the PC.

Due to corporate policy, I can not use Google to sync my outlook calendar and contacts, so I have to do a PC to Phone sync (and not Microsoft Active Sync available).

Thanks

Guest Victor Bello

I have a problem with Google Voice, I don't know if anyone has already posted this but I couldn't find it and this post is HUGE!

I configured Google Voice to "Make all calls" and still all calls are made from my own number, is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? Something in the works?

Thanks,

VB

Guest houstonblaney1
Has anyone been able to get the HTCSync to work. I'm using r21 and have not been able to HTCSync to communicate with the listener on the PC.

Due to corporate policy, I can not use Google to sync my outlook calendar and contacts, so I have to do a PC to Phone sync (and not Microsoft Active Sync available).

Thanks

From what I've read in this thread, HTCSync doesn't work.

Guest houstonblaney1
I have a problem with Google Voice, I don't know if anyone has already posted this but I couldn't find it and this post is HUGE!

I configured Google Voice to "Make all calls" and still all calls are made from my own number, is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? Something in the works?

Thanks,

VB

I have Google Voice and the HTC dialer/contacts on my phone. I opted not to install the stock Android 2.1 dialer/contacts. I noticed before I rooted and flashed the MoDaCo Sense ROM that whenever I made an international call (I only use Google Voice for international calls), a little popup would say "this call is being by Google Voice" (or something to that effect). Now that I'm using the HTC dialer/contacts, I've noticed that that popup no longer shows up. Yet, after checking my Google Voice online and checking the calls placed, Google Voice did indeed make the calls even though the phone didn't say that it did.

Have you checked your Google Voice records?

Guest mi_canuck

Thanks

why don't you use the HTC mail app included in the Desire ROM? it fully supports Outlook (Exchange) contacts and calendar

Guest Victor Bello
I have Google Voice and the HTC dialer/contacts on my phone. I opted not to install the stock Android 2.1 dialer/contacts. I noticed before I rooted and flashed the MoDaCo Sense ROM that whenever I made an international call (I only use Google Voice for international calls), a little popup would say "this call is being by Google Voice" (or something to that effect). Now that I'm using the HTC dialer/contacts, I've noticed that that popup no longer shows up. Yet, after checking my Google Voice online and checking the calls placed, Google Voice did indeed make the calls even though the phone didn't say that it did.

Have you checked your Google Voice records?

I checked, there's nothing there, I don't get the popup anymore, I have the HTC dialer/contacts as well, I don't know what's wrong. Any ideas? Did you have to do anything else to get it working?

Guest dirk411

Thanks,

VB

Yes, I've noticed it also. Don't know if a fix has been posted or not. :P

Edited by dirk411

Guest jpshar

I'm having a GPS problem on A19. Google Maps works fine, but my GPS can't locate me. I get rough location from the network towers, but my GPS can't pick me up.

Is there a quick-fix I can do for this?

Thanks!

Guest houstonblaney1
I checked, there's nothing there, I don't get the popup anymore, I have the HTC dialer/contacts as well, I don't know what's wrong. Any ideas? Did you have to do anything else to get it working?

I only have HTC dialer/contacts installed. If you have both, perhaps that's the problem. That's pretty much it. Works fine for me.

I baked the following ROM (A19):

Google Appliations:

Desk Clock

Live Wallpapers

News and Weather

SIM Toolkit

Voice Search

YouTube

HTC Applications

Calculator

Friend Stream

HTC CIME

Navigator Panel

Sense/Rosie

Stocks

Weather

Third Party Applications:

Mount USB

MoDaCo Additions

Spare Parts

Titanium Backup

WaveSecure

WiFi Tethering

Wired Tethering

Trackball Options:

None

Expert Options:

None

I left everything else unchecked.

I downloaded Maps and Google Voice afterwards from the Market. I downloaded jonasl's HTC IME (v19) from XDA directly on the phone (he recently updated to v20).

Don't know what else I can offer here. Maybe it's just that I'm using A19 (I'm assuming you're using R21).

Guest Tanveer Virani
From what I've read in this thread, HTCSync doesn't work.

Thanks, That's what I was afraid off. I've tried all versions of HTC Sync that I can get my hands on, but can not get the PC App to recognize the phone.

Hopefully, Paul will be able to correct this in a future build.

Guest Tanveer Virani
why don't you use the HTC mail app included in the Desire ROM? it fully supports Outlook (Exchange) contacts and calendar

Unfortunately, the HTC mail app does a sync with an exchange server. In this case, the mail server is a linux based mail server with no Active Sync capabilities. I need the PC <--> phone sync so that the calendar and contacts from the desktop version of Outlook can be sync with the N1.

Guest sluma

I've noticed that the news widget sometimes gets the sync time screwed up and everything shows up as though it's been posted at the exact time. The side effect of this is that the newest news is no longer on top and is mixed in the list. I can't reproduce this 100% of the time but it happens up often.

Hey Guys,

Since the official HTC Desire is already out, just wanted to know if somebody knows when the offical ROM will be released?

Paul is doing an awesome work here but I need bluetooth support...

Thanks,

Z

Guest eljamz
Hey Guys,

Since the official HTC Desire is already out, just wanted to know if somebody knows when the offical ROM will be released?

Paul is doing an awesome work here but I need bluetooth support...

Thanks,

Z

I just answer you in the topic you create, don't re-post.