MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest GodDriven

HEy guys.. You all know that I have the Incredible.. I am here to always help P, Here is the Full System Dump with build.prop and all..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTY1EMCJ

Others you can download too and play around.. The other reason why i say this is we could use root here too..

Oh and fastboot is the same as all HTC's P.. track/optic and power and viola.. I tried ./fastboot-mac oem unlock.. nothing.. I get an error..

Edited by GodDriven

You may have USB debugging turned on.

I noticed the same thing with battery life and 'android system', I'll turn off USB debugging and see how it improves the battery life.

thanks

sns.

Guest crimz
don't choose the arabic option, that's what is causing it to FC . no solution exists....

bugger >< thats the reason i wanted the kitchen version. Well thanks a lot for your help. At least now i know :huh:

Guest lp1527
I noticed the same thing with battery life and 'android system', I'll turn off USB debugging and see how it improves the battery life.

thanks

sns.

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but does leaving USB Debugging on all the time kill the battery??

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but does leaving USB Debugging on all the time kill the battery??

It's not a stupid question. I had never even thought of it.

I turned it off now, and 3 hours later I'm down to 78% battery, after some phonecalls, maps/gps/foursquare/footprints usage... Seems good so far, but I'll reserve my verdict after a few days of having it off.

"Android system" still accounts for close to 100% of the "partial wake" time, according to spare parts. So it may not be the solution.

sns.

Guest evildesi
You may have USB debugging turned on.

Yes you are correct I do have that turned on. I've been trying different mods and some new programs that run only on rooted phone, so I can't remember why I kept usb debugging on even when I wasn't connected to the computer. I'll turn it off to see if it makes a difference.

What I do notice is that the after uninstalling trackball alert pro and news room the run percentage went down alot.

Guest rnmedic1839

Well I did it, I dove in head on and ordered the incredible. I love my nexus as well, as my iphone, but and I say BUT the technology grabbed me. I could not stand by and wait for the Desire to come to the US or the touted 4g EVo I needed the fix. Its Incredible is right. I wonder why the 8gb of ram? future expansion? 8 megapixel camera Hmmm HD expansion? Who the heck knows whats in the works.Paul thanks for all the ROMS, Your fantastic, I got bitten by the bug LOL. Well I might sell the Nexus who knows.

Guest kwandds

Has anyone gotten the HTC Messaging app to work. There is an issue with MMS being received at a very small size, making it very low quality.

The solution so far has been to install the Android messaging app instead. Just wondering because I'd like to use the Desire messaging app eventually.

Thanks

Guest Scott Ricketts

I flashed to the new radio image ages ago and it's been flaky for me ever since. I've been searching for a stock image or a kitchen option that I can flash to get back to the original radio firmware. Does anyone have it lying around?

Guest ivopjr

'Impossible'... that's the word... Impossible to keep up with so many cool phones and new technology that arise every second... damn it... :huh:

But anyways... I bet our friends from here and from everywhere are working hard to make our Nexus One a better phone with the HTC Desire Rom. Thank you guys... and can't wait until we go from a Alpha version to a Beta version of this rom. Congrats everybody and feel supported by me and I guess from a lot of people who became a 'ad free' subscriber. Keep up the good work. :P

Guest houstonblaney1
I flashed to the new radio image ages ago and it's been flaky for me ever since. I've been searching for a stock image or a kitchen option that I can flash to get back to the original radio firmware. Does anyone have it lying around?

Original radio is 32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2. It can be found here.

Guest malemutekid
Has anyone gotten the HTC Messaging app to work. There is an issue with MMS being received at a very small size, making it very low quality.

The solution so far has been to install the Android messaging app instead. Just wondering because I'd like to use the Desire messaging app eventually.

Thanks

Glad to know this isn't happening to just me. What about Handcent? anybody know if it receives the full image in MMS? guess i can re-install and find out.

Guest Shmoopty
PAUL WHERE ARE YOU...

We are lost without u...

As we wait longer to get a message from Paul, the more I suspect it will be a significant message. :huh:

Guest Scott Ricketts
MMS not working for me as well

Ditto. Just picture messaging puking. Everything else is just fine. This is the original N1 on AT&T

Guest thisisgil
As we wait longer to get a message from Paul, the more I suspect it will be a significant message. :huh:

I have a feeling that this is a stupid question, and I have had a half-hearted google but not found much... if you're going to chastise, please try and humour me with an answer too :P

I have cooked a few r21 roms with kitchen, and after about two days of playing, have finally got what I consider to be my perfect setup. I've taken the time to configure lots of things (setCPU, Taskiller, Titanium backups, Chomp SMS, Wavesecure, foxyring, App2SD blah blah etc etc) - I am very much looking forward to r22 and beyond, in particular the reduced battery life, but not looking forward so much to a wipe and flash cycle - is there any way at all that the r22+ can be installed over the top of r21 retaining all my settings / widget positions etc, or even upgraded as an OTA update to save the whole wiping and starting again with a new ROM?

Thanks!

Gil

Guest kwandds
Glad to know this isn't happening to just me. What about Handcent? anybody know if it receives the full image in MMS? guess i can re-install and find out.

Handcent doesn't fix it. Just having the Desire messaging installed causes the problem. I remember a similar issue with an old CM rom version that was later fixed.

Guest squirreleater

Paul has been stuck abroad due to the flight cancellations. He's back working from today.

Interestingly, I have this Rom working with bluetooth to my new Sony head unit in my car, music streams and calls work fine......Odd but I'm a happy bunny!

Guest rnmedic1839

Yes the MMS HTC does work thats all I used, I would go back in and check your APN settings as something is a miss. Double check those #'s with a reliable source

Guest GodDriven
:huh:

Trust me he's holding out.. Settling himself.. And coming up with how to propose himself as a "good" comeback..

I have hit him up on Twitter and the Talk and nothing.. Not that he's iggin me, but, he normally responds..

He must have a gift.. Must have.. :P