MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest fuzio1963

All is great, even BT works (most of the time that is) :)

How do i get the original 3D Gallery back into this rom?

Thank you.

Guest charronegro1971

the new rom runs so much faster and smoother than the previous one. i got the internet to work but now the music player still doesn't detect all the music i have on my sd card. it's only pulling about 25-30% of the songs. they're all mp3 format so i'm not sure what to do. has anyone else experienced this problem?

Edited by charronegro1971

Guest audiobastard

seems i'm missing voice input button on the touch input keyboard and I can't seem to figure out how to switch to stock android keyboard. None of the usual methods of switching input types seems to work. Suggestions?

R22 using I am

Guest vuelor

does anyone have gps working at all on these room? because my gps isnt working at all on this r22 rom i turn on gps signal and turn off wifi and bluetooth but still no gps. all it say is seaching for gps and that it. must of waited for 10 to 20 min and still not working. any one having the same problem or is it just me?

Guest Paul

FDCservers @ Denver is currently down - ROMraid kitchen / download services will be restored as soon as they are back online.

P

Guest Dave Robertson
FDCservers @ Denver is currently down - ROMraid kitchen / download services will be restored as soon as they are back online.

P

Good to know, thanks, was hunting for the kitchen.

Guest RelaxMan

but for me R22 + a2sd is bad ROM, because i can"t install any programs. It say "program non instaled"..... wtf ????????

I am reflash 3 roms and same problem.

Pls help me...

I reflash now r22 without addons. i Hope it's run normaly

Guest jay_s_uk
but for me R22 + a2sd is bad ROM, because i can"t install any programs. It say "program non instaled"..... wtf ????????

I am reflash 3 roms and same problem.

Pls help me...

I reflash now r22 without addons. i Hope it's run normaly

Did you format your SD card correctly with an ext3 partition?

Guest RelaxMan
Did you format your SD card correctly with an ext3 partition?

yes i am wiped ext partition and SD but the same resultat.

Guest Aspergillus
Any update on BT status, or do we really still have the same known bugs from r21?

Still the same. The Desire kernel is out but not integrated jet.

Soon we'll have everything working..

Grüess

Aspi

Guest hellcat82
does anyone have gps working at all on these room? because my gps isnt working at all on this r22 rom i turn on gps signal and turn off wifi and bluetooth but still no gps. all it say is seaching for gps and that it. must of waited for 10 to 20 min and still not working. any one having the same problem or is it just me?

I have the GPS working, used it for navigation this morning.

Guest dipeshb

Is anyone getting reboots with the photo app? I can get in, try a pinch zoom.. the phone then halts, then reboots...

I applied Intersects kernal on to this rom, and all was well until I tried browsing pics.. So this could be a kernal issue rather than a kitchen rom kernal.

Guest paesan

I am having the same problem.

Guest jay_s_uk
Is anyone getting reboots with the photo app? I can get in, try a pinch zoom.. the phone then halts, then reboots...

I applied Intersects kernal on to this rom, and all was well until I tried browsing pics.. So this could be a kernal issue rather than a kitchen rom kernal.

Try clearing your cache. Could be similar to the wifi problem people were having a few pages before

Guest k2bk2bk2b

Issues faced feedback incase.

WiFi auto turns off and on. Both f21 and r22

Network bars dropping to zero frequently. R21-22

Otherwise no gps problems as others, backlight works.

Any recommendations for uv? Batt drain still concern for me.

Guest fuzio1963

Did anyone notice this, or it is just me.......SMS messages are not sent immediately, for first 2-3 tries i am getting an error, then it goes trough.......anyone? (T-Mobile US) Thank you.

Guest DonalCasey
I have the GPS working, used it for navigation this morning.

Same here...worked a treat with CoPilot.

Paul, R22 - excellent ROM, lightening fast and not an issue in sight (unless they are all hiding :) )

Guest meverha1
Same here...worked a treat with CoPilot.

Paul, R22 - excellent ROM, lightening fast and not an issue in sight (unless they are all hiding :) )

Does anyone else seem to to be synching constantly with r22? My Sync icon is almost always displayed.

Guest jay_s_uk
Does anyone else seem to to be synching constantly with r22? My Sync icon is almost always displayed.

Did you wipe and flash or did you upgrade?