MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest rICHIEa1226
Well...any keyboard mod will give you that warning...I really don't know, other than I think that xda is the end-all be-all in android hackers, so I'd think that if they were doing something shady, it'd be pretty well known by now...it's up to your discretion...

Glad it worked (I believe you will be just fine using it)...

oK COOL!!! Well a greatly appreciate your patience & help... It is great to have people like you on here.. A while back I helped a couple people with MMS issues, so people being smart asses on here really sucks.... not everyone gets this stuff on the first try.... But thank you once again!!!! God bless!!

Guest gg_monogram

Is that only my problem when I take picture with stock camera.apk, and I upload it to picasa, it ends up grey-ing out like this while I don't see this problem on my Nexus's previews? Any solution?

image-20A0_4BF311F0.jpg

Edited by gg_monogram

Guest carl0s
Is that only my problem when I take picture with stock camera.apk, and I upload it to picasa, it ends up grey-ing out like this while I don't see this problem on my Nexus's previews? Any solution?

image-20A0_4BF311F0.jpg

I've had that problem since forever.

Guest Docmjldds
does anyone have gps working at all on these room? because my gps isnt working at all on this r22 rom i turn on gps signal and turn off wifi and bluetooth but still no gps. all it say is seaching for gps and that it. must of waited for 10 to 20 min and still not working. any one having the same problem or is it just me?

GPS works fine for me. It sees my location right now and is accurate to 40 feet, currently.

Guest hellcat82
the new rom runs so much faster and smoother than the previous one. i got the internet to work but now the music player still doesn't detect all the music i have on my sd card. it's only pulling about 25-30% of the songs. they're all mp3 format so i'm not sure what to do. has anyone else experienced this problem?

I had the same problem, in the end I deleted /sdcard/albumthumbs and remounted the sdcard. Everything seemed to work after that.

Guest AndroidAppCritic
how can I turn ext4 to ext3

You will have to repartition your entire SD card (which means BACK UP YOUR FAT32). For the record, it won't solve your apps2sd problem.

Guest Docmjldds
Is anyone getting reboots with the photo app? I can get in, try a pinch zoom.. the phone then halts, then reboots...

I applied Intersects kernal on to this rom, and all was well until I tried browsing pics.. So this could be a kernal issue rather than a kitchen rom kernal.

No problems with Photo app. I have also used several kernals.

Guest nugzo
HTC has just published the desire kernel, among others!!!

a little late on that one. It has been out a few days... Thanks though :)

Edited by nugzo

Guest gearhead customs

iposted a question today in twitter and didnt receive any reply so i will try here.this is still listed an an"alpha" build.will we soon see a beta or even a stable version?

thanks

Me to, uploading to facebook. Had it in stock to.

Guest AndroidAppCritic

I'd like to get some feedback from members in this thread. The next time you flash a Desire ROM or a CyanogenMod ROM after a complete wipe of everything including the ext partition, and are using apps2sd, please note the internal storage before installing any apps. Just go to Settings > SD & phone storage > Internal phone storage, note the number and post it here with the name of the ROM you flashed. Your participation would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Guest nexvision
I'd like to get some feedback from members in this thread. The next time you flash a Desire ROM or a CyanogenMod ROM after a complete wipe of everything including the ext partition, and are using apps2sd, please note the internal storage before installing any apps. Just go to Settings > SD & phone storage > Internal phone storage, note the number and post it here with the name of the ROM you flashed. Your participation would be much appreciated. Thanks.

This really should not be in this thread create a new thread for it no point in thread jacking.

Guest Hasibul

Does anyone else get like, a bit of hang time when switching from Wifi to 3G? I just lose data signal for like a good 10 seconds before my 3G kicks in.

Guest kkempe
Does anyone else get like, a bit of hang time when switching from Wifi to 3G? I just lose data signal for like a good 10 seconds before my 3G kicks in.

That's the way it has to work. When you switch off the Wifi, the 3G modem has to do the normal connect. So the 10sec lag is normal.

Guest Sylar2010

The calm before the storm (beta 1) :)

Anyway did someone managed to have trackball wake with r22?

Edited by Sylar2010

Guest AndroidAppCritic
This really should not be in this thread create a new thread for it no point in thread jacking.

This is not "thread jacking." It is directly related to a known issue many people are having. If it makes people feel better they can always PM me if they want to contribute. Not everything in life is a conspiracy. I'm just trying to help.

Guest war eagle

image-20A0_4BF311F0.jpg

It's the Desire camera/software period. I read it in a review. The Desire and The Incredible do that I believe. Think I read the review on gsmarena.

Nexus Camera > Desires. I know you people like all the control you have w/ the Desire camera but it's got issues.

Guest daisun

Hey guys I like to use google calendar but after the HTC calendar app syncs with my google account all the entries are there except the text when I go into '7 day' view. Has anyone experienced this? or have a solution?

Guest charronegro1971
I had the same problem, in the end I deleted /sdcard/albumthumbs and remounted the sdcard. Everything seemed to work after that.

i deleted the albumthumbs file and remounted the sdcard but the problem still persist. :)

Guest Tanveer Virani

Paul, Thanks for putting in all of the hard work for this ROM!

I'm having trouble viewing word and excel files attached to emails. I keep getting can not find application to open this file error message. I have ensured that I have included Quickoffice when I bake.

BTW, this is on the r22 release. I have ensure to do a full wipe (cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats and the ext partition).

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Tanveer

Guest DavideBeatrice

Hi all!

there is a way to update the mp3 cover like on Windows Mobile sense?

I serached but I cant find it...

Ive to insert cover manually from my pc?

thx!

Guest jnrandall
Paul, Thanks for putting in all of the hard work for this ROM!

I'm having trouble viewing word and excel files attached to emails. I keep getting can not find application to open this file error message. I have ensured that I have included Quickoffice when I bake.

BTW, this is on the r22 release. I have ensure to do a full wipe (cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats and the ext partition).

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Tanveer

Yes, I rebaked with QuickOffice added and got the same results. I then downloaded the free version of Documents to Go from the Market. I haven't looked back since.