MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest muncheese
There's no point in hosting / linking to 100% broken files. I'm not sure how you're defending that...

You don't know the server files are corrupt, since you're not the ones hosting them.

Also, I'm pretty sure he's no intentionally hosting corrupt files. If you're downloading files, the md5sum check is there to make sure you got what you were supposed to get. Check them and if they don't match, don't use them. Too many variables between you hitting the download link and moving it to your sd card.

That's what md5 sums are for. Somethings are beyond someone's control.

Guest houstonblaney1
Is there anyway to download version 19 with custom add ons? version 21 is still kind of off with google voice. Thanks

I've decided to provide a simple tutorial (in the form of a screenshot from my fantastical laptop) to show those of you that apparently don't want to know how to use the search function at the bottom of every page the correct way to utilize said search function at the bottom of every page.

Without further ado, here goes:

post-534760-1271653882_thumb.png

Edited by houstonblaney1

Guest fuzio1963
I've decided to provided a simple tutorial (in the form of a screenshot from my fantastical laptop) to show those of you that apparently don't want to know how to use the search function at the bottom of every page the correct way to utilize said search function at the bottom of every page.

Hahaha!! That is awesome............. ;) Hope, one can understand now.............. ;)

Guest Askani
Is there anyway to download version 19 with custom add ons? version 21 is still kind of off with google voice. Thanks

Page 237 there is a kitchen for older build if I'm not mistaken..

Guest dipeshb
MAYBE when Paul comes back from his holydays, next week. ;)

Paul lives in the UK, I dont know if you guys know, there are currently NO flights in or out of the UK due to the Iceland volcano ash issue!! My guess is that Paul is stuck where ever he has decided to go on his hols!!

Guest kkempe
I've decided to provided a simple tutorial (in the form of a screenshot from my fantastical laptop) to show those of you that apparently don't want to know how to use the search function at the bottom of every page the correct way to utilize said search function at the bottom of every page.

LMAO. Finally someone did it :-D

Guest LilRedzMD

You know what that makes so much sense, I was watching the news yesturday and they said its still rough out there dealing with the Volcanic Eruption and all UK Flights are GROUNDED!

Lets just hope this whole fiasco is over with soon... ;)

Guest Robert Basil

Well, I purchased my N1 a little over a month ago making the move from my 3GS. I was very disappointed with the N1 UNTILL I rooted and installed this ROM. Now I love my phone! I've donated just to say thanks.

Thanks Paul and to everyone else for your hard work!

Guest Robert Basil

I forgot to ask, I have the "non-baked" rom installed currently and I have donated so I can download a custom baked version. Will I have to wipe again to install the custom baked version over the other?

Edited by Robert Basil

Guest Robert Basil
Nope, you'll be fine to install over it.

Just remember that some things will disappear if you don't select them from the kitchen.

Got it. Thanks!

Guest LilRedzMD
Tried downloading Modaco R21 w/additions and it finishes at 1.7mb... Bug or TINY ROM?

Try subscribing to Modaco, the membership allows you to Cook your own ROM custom and not have to worry about all that other stuff and/or problems you are dealing with. I just baked my ROM and perfect, no problems whatsoever.

Guest jwhipple

Is it just me or is everyone having painfully slow downloads from the kitchen ?

It's taken me almost 40 minutes to get 46.5 MB downloaded from a kitchen baked rom.

Guest Robert Basil
Is it just me or is everyone having painfully slow downloads from the kitchen ?

It's taken me almost 40 minutes to get 46.5 MB downloaded from a kitchen baked rom.

It took me about 90 minutes this morning, it's not just you.

Guest rnmedic1839
Good news! European airports should open tomorrow and Paul will return ;)

Maybe or maybe not he is in the Dominican Republic so he has to cross the Atlantic and I understand the wind has shifted and is blowing towards the US.

Guest Breno Poubel

Hello i'm using this mod.

But i use the App "Trackball Alert PRO" to cusomize the trackball alerts.

I can't patch this mod to use it.

in about of Trackball Alert PRO, it says, Requires frameworks modifications currently only in:

- MoDaCo Custom Rom v1.9+

- MoDaCo Custom Rom with HTC Sense A13+

it's necessary i do something to get TrackBall Alert works?

Thanks.

Guest EvilS4

Is there anyway to get the stock lockscreen on this rom? i dont like how it just seems so empty on the lockscreen and not a fan that you can push menu to also unlock.

Edited by EvilS4