[ROM] Munkozz Custom Rom (OS 1.x) based on MCR 3.2 b5

Guest grassiekuik

Guest grassiekuik
FYI

Not my work but couldn't resist posting.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...sl=ru&tl=en

It isn't all that quick. I did a linpack and got the same amount of MFLOPS/S as the real modaco. He prolly has the benefit of trying it with -30 degrees celsius

dowload link http://content3.files.mail.ru/ZXBYM8/7166d...26668972a0e15ca

Installation is very specific, so be sure to Reading.

1.  unpack the rar archive folder MunkozzCustomRom

2. Copy it to your memory card to : nandroid \ HT *****( serial number of your phone) \

3. Run Nandroid restore selecting MunkozzCustomRom

4.Reboot and voila)))

I'm reverting back very quick coz My opinion is that this pretty much nothing new.

Prove me wrong :D

Edited by grassiekuik

Guest grassiekuik
about what, the overclocking?

and seriously, this guy releases his roms as nandroid backup?

About the overclocking yeah. I'm not that much of a tech guy. But i thought the whole overclock thing wasn't working. He did release it as a nandroid :D. I'm just the one that found this rom don't shoot the messenger :D

He did release it as a nandroid :D. I'm just the one that found this rom don't shoot the messenger :D

yeah i know. by "that guy" i meant that russian guy.

gonna check on that overclocking thing, time has a made a lot of stuff work that didn't before...

You should look at xda.... Mr munkozz isn't happy with me finding his rom

yeah, i didn't want to start the discussion, but he acts kinda pathetic. i bet he hasn't asked for paul's permission to use mcr... then he marked it as 1.0 which is not beta, and he put it up for public download. now he is complaining that it should have been a closed beta yadayadayada...

Guest grassiekuik
yeah, i didn't want to start the discussion, but he acts kinda pathetic. i bet he hasn't asked for paul's permission to use mcr... then he marked it as 1.0 which is not beta, and he put it up for public download. now he is complaining that it should have been a closed beta yadayadayada...

Exactly my point. I hope Paul reads it. That is why i mentioned that 3.2 was closed as well. But I think he somehow read over it.

Guest Dr. dre
:lol:

Dude seriously you made my day, I woke up in the morning and what do i see, 'There is this stupid guy who makes a similar copy of a ROM and distributes it in a Nandroid Backup' :D :D

Guest commodoor

I'm just wodering what did HE do?

All I see is the Rom off Paul (mcr3.2 beta5). with the UI tweaks from shokka, the 600mhz tweak from lox_dev. its just everones work in one ROM. ok it can be handy but he is calling it as his own custom ROM without giving credits to al these people. so why this, if he can do it (wih a nandbackup) then everyone can post his nandbacup and make it his own ROM.

no its not that easy, if he did something self he would post a update.zip and not his backup. :D

Edited by commodoor

Guest shokka9

cheeky beggar!!!

I didnt know he used me UI tweaks :D

Like the posts before mine say, all he has done is compile the various stuff from other people, but he should be at the very least giving credits.

cheeky beggar!!!

I didnt know he used me UI tweaks :(

Like the posts before mine say, all he has done is compile the various stuff from other people, but he should be at the very least giving credits.

my flipclock is in there aswell, just checked the md5...

Guest tonemgub

LOL, maybe now Paul can see how HTC must feel every time he takes one of their ROMs, adds minor changes and releases it as his own.

At least he's not charging for it :(

Guest grassiekuik
LOL, maybe now Paul can see how HTC must feel every time he takes one of their ROMs, adds minor changes and releases it as his own.

At least he's not charging for it :(

How's that for a first post....