My days are numbered

Guest eclsnowman

Guest eclsnowman

It looks like my day are numbered.

Just got a droid off ebay w/ clean esn for $275 shipped. Been reading AllDroid.com , Droidforums.net and Androidforums.com non-stop for two days in preparation. It's kinda nice, I see a lot of familiar faces in android land - bgill55, blazingwolf, mrcapcom, adrynalyne, probably more when I find them.

I will still check back from time to time to see how stuff is going, and to update my omnia to the latest roms for old time sake (my omnia will become my kick a$s MP3/Divx/Web device). Hope RobStorm, and Lioryte keep you in roms for a while to come. Also I hope some new chefs take up the lead after all the giants have fallen. It is guys like them that changed our phones from a pile of potential to reality. I am gonna miss Window Mobile, S2P, S2U2, Coreplayer, iGO Amigo, Resco Photo Manager 7.03, Opera Browser 10 w/ flash, Phon-EX, GCzII, ThumbCal, Finger Keyboard, Twikini, and all the rest of the apps I have to leave behind.

I will miss reading modaco at 2:00am learning all the new cool things my phone could do. My wife is glad to see my omnia go, because she thinks it will mean less time swirled away in my office. Little does she know bgill55/evidence is just releasing his first rom over at Alldroid. The circle of life continues

Just got a droid off ebay w/ clean esn for $275 shipped. Been reading AllDroid.com , Droidforums.net and Androidforums.com non-stop for two days in preparation. It's kinda nice, I see a lot of familiar faces in android land - bgill55, blazingwolf, mrcapcom, adrynalyne, probably more when I find them.

I will still check back from time to time to see how stuff is going, and to update my omnia to the latest roms for old time sake (my omnia will become my kick a$s MP3/Divx/Web device). Hope RobStorm, and Lioryte keep you in roms for a while to come. Also I hope some new chefs take up the lead after all the giants have fallen. It is guys like them that changed our phones from a pile of potential to reality. I am gonna miss Window Mobile, S2P, S2U2, Coreplayer, iGO Amigo, Resco Photo Manager 7.03, Opera Browser 10 w/ flash, Phon-EX, GCzII, ThumbCal, Finger Keyboard, Twikini, and all the rest of the apps I have to leave behind.

I will miss reading modaco at 2:00am learning all the new cool things my phone could do. My wife is glad to see my omnia go, because she thinks it will mean less time swirled away in my office. Little does she know bgill55/evidence is just releasing his first rom over at Alldroid. The circle of life continues

Sorry to see you go also, eclsnowman. I will follow later. Torn between the HD2, soon to be available on T-Mobile and the Nexus1 or the Bravo/Passion, if it ever shows up.

Guest rfarrah

If early reports / specs of WM7 are true, there may soon be a LOT of us over on that side of the world. Good luck!