Uploading Euro JC1 to rapidshare now - should take about 45 minutes, then I

will post the download info in post #1.

Includes a page pool changer.

EURO JC1 now posted in Post #1.

Enjoy! :P

wow finally released, thx u, i love u!... :(

Guest Gary Crutcher
Does it include the languange files? Thanks

It includes the language files that are in the PDA part, not the CSC part.

Guest xBenny

Thx Gary for your work. It is posible add EU language files in your JC2 ROM?

Your EU JC1 have only 3 colums start menu, old Welcome screen when i switch it to Czech lang. ... :-(

Edited by xBenny

Guest jebise

did you rip the player and stuff from the Chinese ROM to include it in your euro ROM?

Also maybe your next project could be a vanilla winmo with everything removed and just the basic winmo. Give use total control, or a ROM with custom dialers/sms/email apps other then samsungs.

But great work gary ZUJC2 works fine for me

Guest Gary Crutcher
did you rip the player and stuff from the Chinese ROM to include it in your euro ROM?

Also maybe your next project could be a vanilla winmo with everything removed and just the basic winmo. Give use total control, or a ROM with custom dialers/sms/email apps other then samsungs.

But great work gary ZUJC2 works fine for me

Nothing from the Chinese rom. Most people wanted a plain Euro JC1.

If I had more time there are many things I would like to do: custom today screen, new skins, custom apps, etc.

Teaching takes up most of my time, so I try to work on things that the majority of the people want.

I may start work on a special project such as what you ask - but it will take time - a lot of time.

Guest JezzyJeff

Hi,

nice work once again. Maybe a noobish question, but how to change the language? Do you mean in the system settings??

Greetings from Germany,

JJ

Guest xBenny
Hi,

nice work once again. Maybe a noobish question, but how to change the language? Do you mean in the system settings??

Greetings from Germany,

JJ

Start -> Samsung settings -> General settings (view more) -> Language change

Edited by xBenny

Guest Richard2204

Hi All,

I have had my Omnia II for a couple of weeks and so far I love it, I am now interested in playing around with some new ROM's. I have done this before on older HTC units and know the benefits. I have read the post's on flashing with Win 7 downloaded the tools for doing the process, I have also got a copy of the Bell Canada ROM which matches the installed one on my device I8000LUGIJ6.

I only want to flash the PDA part of the ROM with one of the Ultra Lite Rom's on this forum to get rid of some of the "Bloatware" and free up some program RAM. Once I have the downloaded file and fire up Octans do I just select the PDA button and then select the downloaded file? I am assuming I do not have to select any of the other tabs Eboot,Multicsc,MoviNAND or phone.

Also can I use the same process to go back to my original ROM if I ever need to?

Many Thanks in advance for your help, I can't wait to start playing but I like to be prepared before I start hacking !!

Regards

Richard

Guest Stockholm

I did dl the last rom but have not flashed. It's just that I'm so very pleased with the 27th Mars version, best ever!!!! OR?

Please let me know what I will gain with the new one compared to the 27 Th Mars rom. At some point

I just like to settle and enjoy it rather then chase after improvement forever.

I am in Europe (Sweden) and got the keyboard already, so will the EU version give something extra?

I have flashed so many times so it's kind of quick to reinstall all my stuff but still....

If it ain't broke don't fix it kind of deal!

You guys/girls that flashed with the latest rom can you help me out and let me know of some advantages compared to the second last rom.

Again, thank you Gary for all your hard work and patients with all demands from left to right :P

Greg

Guest JezzyJeff
Start -> Samsung settings -> General settings (view more) -> Language change

Thats just how i tried but it changed my rom back to stock rom for some strange reasons. Plain stock rom, no fixes, no patches, no lower memory, nothing. So i guess there must be another way. Anyone had any experiences changing the language to german?

Greetz, JJ

Guest Gary Crutcher
I did dl the last rom but have not flashed. It's just that I'm so very pleased with the 27th Mars version, best ever!!!! OR?

Please let me know what I will gain with the new one compared to the 27 Th Mars rom. At some point

I just like to settle and enjoy it rather then chase after improvement forever.

I am in Europe (Sweden) and got the keyboard already, so will the EU version give something extra?

I have flashed so many times so it's kind of quick to reinstall all my stuff but still....

If it ain't broke don't fix it kind of deal!

You guys/girls that flashed with the latest rom can you help me out and let me know of some advantages compared to the second last rom.

Again, thank you Gary for all your hard work and patients with all demands from left to right :P

Greg

Probably won't gain anything with the new rom. Stay with the rom you are happy with.

Guest darkflyer1983
The home screen you are referring to is the Samsung Today screen.

It has been removed.

Thank you for your answer,

is it possible to provide working cab for it?

THKS

Guest Namar

Thats just how i tried but it changed my rom back to stock rom for some strange reasons. Plain stock rom, no fixes, no patches, no lower memory, nothing. So i guess there must be another way. Anyone had any experiences changing the language to german?

Greetz, JJ

[/quo

Are you ready to reflash? Reflash the PDA and CSC. Use a multilanguage CSC. When you load the CSC, go to CSC file select in Octans, chose either ATO or AUT to get the German language that you want. Hope this helps

Guest Terry666

Hi Master!

I flashed the new cookie but I face a problem with the Outlook Sinc... :( I can't sinc the phone with all the ways I can imagine... :P

Has anybody else the same problem or its only me???

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi Master!

I flashed the new cookie but I face a problem with the Outlook Sinc... :( I can't sinc the phone with all the ways I can imagine... :P

Has anybody else the same problem or its only me???

No reported issues with syncing.

Guest fabosek

Hi I would like to ask. I have downloaded your ROM JC1 but when changing the language to Czech I gone to a nice welcome when you turn on the phone. We could not finish the phone. Thanks in advance Robin :P

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi I would like to ask. I have downloaded your ROM JC1 but when changing the language to Czech I gone to a nice welcome when you turn on the phone. We could not finish the phone. Thanks in advance Robin :P

It's an English only ROM.

Guest xBenny
Hi I would like to ask. I have downloaded your ROM JC1 but when changing the language to Czech I gone to a nice welcome when you turn on the phone. We could not finish the phone. Thanks in advance Robin :(

Nech si ji v anglictine a naisntaluj si SPB mobile shell. Pak nebudes cestinu ani potrebovat. Navic predejdes urcite nekompatibilite nejakych programu a jestli umis alespon trochu anlicky jako ze asi umis tak by ti to ani vadit nemuselo. ja uz se s tim taky smiril. Takovouhle ceskou ROMku asi nikdo neudela :P

Guest Gary Crutcher
damn! i thought these were 6.5.x ROMs! I installed 21897 and I was WTF? how come the start icon back to the top?!

My 6.5.x roms are in another thread.

Guest nap_rz

yeah, btw... how to disable samsung phonebook and sms program?

I cannot believe anyone would actually like them over the standard windows apps..... they are slower and less functional.... and no I don't need mms....