[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest fifd2005

Tebrikler ve Teşekkürler

Congrulations for this nice ROM

Sinan Samsungun Windowsun parmakla kullanımla ilgili bir çok eksikliklerini gideren güzel programları var

FM Radyosu gibi çok önemlileri var

Birde isteyenin sonradan yükleyebileceği opsiyonel olanlar var

Omnia II ruhunu yok etmeyen

güncel windows sürümüyle

Opsiyonel prgların çıkarıldığı

Türkçeye gerekli desteklerin verildiği

Tercih gerektiği zaman tercihin daha fazla RAM yönünde kullanıldığı ama RAMdan fazla götürmeyen prgların muhafaza edildiği bir başka sürüm bekliyoruz

Tabi vaktin varsa

Çok teşekkürler

Guest sinancetinkaya
Tebrikler ve Teşekkürler

Congrulations for this nice ROM

Sinan Samsungun Windowsun parmakla kullanımla ilgili bir çok eksikliklerini gideren güzel programları var

FM Radyosu gibi çok önemlileri var

Birde isteyenin sonradan yükleyebileceği opsiyonel olanlar var

Omnia II ruhunu yok etmeyen

güncel windows sürümüyle

Opsiyonel prgların çıkarıldığı

Türkçeye gerekli desteklerin verildiği

Tercih gerektiği zaman tercihin daha fazla RAM yönünde kullanıldığı ama RAMdan fazla götürmeyen prgların muhafaza edildiği bir başka sürüm bekliyoruz

Tabi vaktin varsa

Çok teşekkürler

Man, talking Turkish at an English forum is as unpleasant as talking English at a Turkish forum. At least you should have written the English translation.

Your requests remind me of the conversation of the Hüsmen Dayı and Psikopat skit of the Beyaz Show :mellow:

"I want to use samsung's finger friendly, ram monster apps. But I want to have more free ram" <_<

For your other requests, I'm assuming that you haven't seen the second post that I shared original samsung apps

Dostum, İngilizce bir forumda Türkçe konuşmak, Türkçe bir forumda İngilizce konuşmak kadar kabalıktır. En azından İngilizce çevirisini yazmalıydın.

İsteklerin bana Beyaz Show'daki Hüsmen Dayı ve Psikopat konuşmalarını hatırlattı

"Samsung'un parmak dostu, ram canavarı uygulamalarını kullanmak istiyorum. Fakat daha fazla ram istiyorum"

Diğer isteklerine gelince, orjinal samsung programlarını paylaştığım 2. mesajı görmediğini varsayıyorum.

Guest lysiong

1st thing, thanks sinan for the great rom, the rom is running smooth. I found that this rom not support for chinese fonts reading. may I know where can I get the cab file for installing chinese fonts?

Edited by lysiong

Guest Nablet

120MB RAM is shocking! I can't wait to try this out!

Could the collection of CABs be uploaded to Rapidshare please? I can't access Mediafire.

Guest mccmjoon76
1st thing, thanks sinan for the great rom, the rom is running smooth. I found that this rom not support for chinese fonts reading. may I know where can I get the cab file for installing chinese fonts?

Here u go...

Reading_chiness.cab

Guest russ28

I'll stick to the cut by ceco since Word(which I use) appears to be working. Thanks!

I have 3 items left which I am unable to get working

1) Video calls - After installing Samsung phonebook + O2 Phone Canvas, the video call interface is just a black screen

2) MMS - Unable to open the SMS-MMS app after installing it, result in can't SMS as well, had to uninstall

3) Activesync with gmail - unable to connect.. just says server not available

and if I have no choice to go back to windows 6.5 then I will have to live with the delayed ringtone... shucks

Edited by russ28

You do them > Settings>Connections>Select Networks - My Internet ?

Guest sinancetinkaya
I'll stick to the cut by ceco since Word(which I use) appears to be working. Thanks!

I have 3 items left which I am unable to get working

1) Video calls - After installing Samsung phonebook + O2 Phone Canvas, the video call interface is just a black screen

2) MMS - Unable to open the SMS-MMS app after installing it, result in can't SMS as well, had to uninstall

and if I have no choice to go back to windows 6.5 then I will have to live with the delayed ringtone... shucks

1) Install my samsung dialer first, videocall is a part of dialer

2) I haven't made any mms cab yet. I can't guarantee that other mms cabs will work

3) I have no idea

Guest sinancetinkaya

Many links are hardcoded in i8000's programs, damn

for instance: 3DTplayerLIB is a part of toucplayer but you can't move it to anywhere else, because its path is hardcoded in touchplayer as "\windows\"

That means you can't install them to other places like storage card or my storage, otherwise you'll get errors.

I've been working on a new build (of course wm6.1) to see what can I do. Probably the new build will have less free storage but ram will be the same. Stability is more important for me.

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Stability is more important for me.

Yes Sinan, the most important stability in me. And now I have installed many programs in the state, everything is going great <_< So we will love again at 6.1 :mellow:

Edited by Ceco

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hello everyone! I noticed that the rom has no Lock Screen! There is a cab to reactivate the screen freezes our O2 had with WM6.1?

take a look at my cab repository

Guest speedfrog

the touch player,touch calendar and photo album, in your cab repository, which version is it?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Ichigo80
take a look at my cab repository

Can you tell me what is the cab to the lock screen because I am blind but I can not find one!

Another favorite ... I installed the cab for sms O2 but I can not write sms! I can read them but when I try to go on "new" I can not off the screen!

I mounted this morning your rom ..... the new one in what is different? you wrote more stable, but what have you done?

Guest sinancetinkaya
Can you tell me what is the cab to the lock screen because I am blind but I can not find one!

Another favorite ... I installed the cab for sms O2 but I can not write sms! I can read them but when I try to go on "new" I can not off the screen!

I mounted this morning your rom ..... the new one in what is different? you wrote more stable, but what have you done?

Write to the search box "lock screen" then you'll see it

I had removed some files that OS needs, therefore somethings were not working. For instance in the previous version, you can't open the sms delivery notification messages.

I made a new oem folder all over again carefully. I've checked each file's related files, etc.

Edited by sinancetinkaya