[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest Nablet

After a few days of using this ROM I've noticed that I keep getting disconnected from the Internet, if I can connect at all. Has anyone else noticed problematic connections?

Also the alarm is horrible and when I installed the Samsung Alarm it won't go off.

Guest shad2pl

Hello Sinan. Thanks for this rom.

I enabled large indicator, but there's problem with volume change. Original samsung's indicator (the blue ring with profile settings) doesn't start. It's removed?

Can you upload cab with program, or post how to enable this. Without that, I can't change volume with side buttons, when large indicator is enabled.

Regards.

Guest sinancetinkaya
After a few days of using this ROM I've noticed that I keep getting disconnected from the Internet, if I can connect at all. Has anyone else noticed problematic connections?

Also the alarm is horrible and when I installed the Samsung Alarm it won't go off.

No idea, it works fine on mine

Hello Sinan. Thanks for this rom.

I enabled large indicator, but there's problem with volume change. Original samsung's indicator (the blue ring with profile settings) doesn't start. It's removed?

Can you upload cab with program, or post how to enable this. Without that, I can't change volume with side buttons, when large indicator is enabled.

Regards.

1. Yes large indicator is removed. I made a cab file for it.

2. Install any samsung volume cab, if you can't find or it doesn't work, let me know and I'll make one

JC1 is the fastest samsung rom made at that time. With a 6 mo pagepool it's damn fast.

Thanks for the advice but I won't make wm6.5 rom because there is already a good wm6.5 ultralite rom made by twu2 http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...t-english-only/

He has already made a good job, so I won't waste my time for a wm6.5 rom

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
will you make a 6.5.5 version?

Please please..

an ultra ultra lite room like that one , is a must...

please make on 6.5 fast...

Fast ? Do you guys have any idea how much time and effort takes making a rom ? Flashing, bug testing, optimizations, solving issues etc ?

And if you're using your pda in your daily life, this makes everything worse.

Sorry guys I'm using wm6.1 and I don't have enough time to make two roms at the same time. Even if I made a rom, it would be the same as twu2's rom.

Guest sinancetinkaya
i know that it's takes long time to make a rom, but i suggested 6.5.5, that will not be the same as twu2`rom

umm, I'm really don't have time but I'll consider your suggestion. Thanks

Guest sinancetinkaya
the programs you have posted in the Post #2, is that from the JUIJ1 rom?

yes

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
how did you get the 6.5 settings?

I didn't understand what you've meant but samsung made two version of setting panel. One is used with wm6.1 roms, other is used with wm6.5 roms. If you're using wm6.5, you already should know what I mean.

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest speedfrog

i know what you mean, but if you use 6.1, how did you get the 6.5 version of the settings?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest sinancetinkaya
i know what you mean, but if you use 6.1, how did you get the 6.5 version of the settings?

Very easily, the settings panel is just a bunch of programs and a few registry settings. I like MS default interface, although I disabled some shortcuts (Accessing battery monitor and wireless manager by today screen) , you can use them in settings.

4467031676_a71bac62c8_t.jpg4467032722_4700472ee4_t.jpg

But that guy still haven't told me why he can't download from skydrive...Does aynone else have any issue ?

Guest sinancetinkaya
ok,thanks

Oh, I think I've got it. Did you mean where I got that new style settings ? I have many files of different samsung's roms and I think(I don't remember) setting files are from JC1

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guys can you post here why you can't download from skydrive? I have tried it many times it worked.

What is the error you're getting ?

Guest sinancetinkaya

Damn it, I hate Microsoft and its crappy stuffs. Now I have to upload everything again :)(((((

Be patient guys, I'll update all links