*REVOTE* for best 2.1 ROM w/ Benchmarks

Guest shenye

Guest lennondhino

what will the situation be with rooted 1.5 heros updating to 2.1? a simple transition or will it be more complex to retain the rooted status?

also was wondering since mine is unlocked would I be getting the new update sooner than people tied to a carrier?

thanks in advance

Guest Dr. dre
what will the situation be with rooted 1.5 heros updating to 2.1? a simple transition or will it be more complex to retain the rooted status?

also was wondering since mine is unlocked would I be getting the new update sooner than people tied to a carrier?

thanks in advance

The rooted phones won't have any problem updating to 2.1 as soon as it is officially available it will be converted as a .zip by paul which you can just flash it like other ROM's

I don't know about your device but mine has a RUU which is a worldwide edition, so I'll be getting it earlier than others.

Edited by Dr. dre

Guest lennondhino
The rooted phones won't have any problem updating to 2.1 as soon as it is officially available it will be converted as a .zip by paul which you can just flash it like other ROM's

I don't know about your device but mine has a RUU which is a worldwide edition, so I'll be getting it earlier than others.

thanks for the update, just hoping that htc do that soon!

my device is running 1.5 and the modaco 2.6 core rom

Guest xodeus

I've tried KaguDroid, aHero, BeHero, Villain and Legendary.

None of them are stable. None of them are fast. None of them are recommended for daily use.

Now back at MoDaCo; stable, fast, fast, fast, fast, stable and highly recommended for daily use.

Waiting for the official 2.1 release

Guest jUsT2eXy
After vote for Villain 3.4, i flashed to Legendary 1.3.5 and i love it !!! better than villain 4.0 for me or better than Behero

Hi. Why is that the case? If it has better battery life you have to tell me LOL. I am sick of charging my phone every 6hours !!!!!

Guest rICHIEa1226

---RESERVED---

[/qu

I am trying to flash the rom that you recommeded above, but it aborts on my nexus one. Any suggestions??? Thanks

Guest Astracat_95

I have tried Hero21 community, Villain4.02 beta and Villain3.4 so far.

Villain3.4 is currently the fastest and most reliable running on my Hero. Best looking too! :P

Hero21 is okay but not as fast and smooth, and a bit too much like Cupcake.

Villain4.0.2 beta is too laggy on my phone, can't really figure out why yet.

added benchmarks to third post, new poll options (which meant i had to reset some of the results..)

Does that mean we should be able to vote again? It won't let me. Also, how about a waiting for MCR 4 option? I am waiting for the official 2.1, but only because MCR 4 can't appear before then :P

Guest shenshang
Does that mean we should be able to vote again? It won't let me. Also, how about a waiting for MCR 4 option? I am waiting for the official 2.1, but only because MCR 4 can't appear before then :P

that's "waiting for official update...ugh, i may have to redo a poll.

Guest Arkymedes
I did aknowledge your original thread ;) great work by the way.

No no, no problem there! Truly thanks for posting here. I didn't do it before because it seems these forums are a bit dead lately.

Bye.

• 1 month later...