TouchFlo3D/Manila/Sense 1.3-2.5 Final Album Fix

Guest Mrcot
The HTC_Album_VGA_2.5.1822.1129.1.cab just a photoalbum fix. However does not work for me correctly (no texts in it).

Will be a final fix, but I don't know when.

Finally fixed

I installed noobody cab(the last one) and then HTC-vga 2.5 cab and everything works ok now

You can open photo album to set your favorite folder from manila tab, non more registry setting

you can open photo just touching on it from manila photo tab

Music is Ok Too

only minor issue photo album doesn't fit 100% to our wvga screen (it leaves a white space at bottom), an old problem that some one,, may be can easily solve.

This solution has been tested on TF3D 2.0 on last 6.5.5 JC1 rom released by PDAVIET

Guest zzedg3

but the devices u ar testing on is not omnia i8000.

Wad if it's tested on this devices? does it works?

Rapid81, looking forward for your final release of this fix for album and music tab.

:)

Guest Mrcot
but the devices u ar testing on is not omnia i8000.

Wad if it's tested on this devices? does it works?

Rapid81, looking forward for your final release of this fix for album and music tab.

:)

It's Omnia II i8000 of course, and it does work

Guest zurg95

Hi,

Did you use "whiskeybro Manila 1.3 + Mods all in on Cab" or the original "TouchFlo3D chainfire + ginkage package"?

Does it fix the clock issue from "whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab" when using ROM > JA5?

Regards,

Zurg95

Edited by zurg95

Guest Rapid81
how to "edit the following registry value: HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum\favorite_folder" and set to another album

With Total Commander, or PHM Registry Editor.

Hi,

Did you use "whiskeybro Manila 1.3 + Mods all in on Cab" or the original "TouchFlo3D chainfire + ginkage package"?

Does it fix the clock issue from "whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab" when using ROM > JA5?

Regards,

Zurg95

I use the original TF 1.3 from Chainfire and Ginkane and I don't know what the issue what you're talking about.

Guest Rapid81
It means how change with Total Commander, or PHM Registry Editor

Open the program, go the mentioned registry entry, double click on it, edit, then OK. That's it. Not a difficult task.

Guest sofian157

thx a lot rapid81 for this great job i'll test it & come back for feedback as soon as i get home

still not working :P when i press on the album i only have a white screen with an X to close it that's all Any idea?

Edited by sofian157

Guest Rapid81
thx a lot rapid81 for this great job i'll test it & come back for feedback as soon as i get home

still not working :P when i press on the album i only have a white screen with an X to close it that's all Any idea?

Did you delete this: ha_skin_cache_p.dat?

And you didn't got any error during install, right?

Guest sofian157

i didn't got any error during the installation but as i said when i push on albums i only have a white screen with a X to close the app but nothing else.

The first time i didn't delete ha_skin_cache_p.dat because i only found a ha_skin_p.dat file after that i've delete this one & now nothing happened when i presse on album Now it tells me the album searcher isn't signed & it stays stuck on research

Edited by sofian157

Guest Rapid81
i didn't got any error during the installation but as i said when i push on albums i only have a white screen with a X to close the app but nothing else.

The first time i didn't delete ha_skin_cache_p.dat because i only found a ha_skin_p.dat file after that i've delete this one & now nothing happened when i presse on album Now it tells me the album searcher isn't signed & it stays stuck on research

You deleted the ha_skin_p.xml, not dat. That was the album's skin. :P Reinstall! So, you made a mistake, not me...

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
wad is the final release changed?

And anyone tested it on omnia i8000?

Does this fix the albumn n music tab ?

Feel free to feedback...

It's made for Omnia 2. And like I mentioned in the first post, it's fix the album tab, not music. Music works a long time ago.

Guest kydkylin

Help!

I installed the sense2.5 at here:http://rapidshare.com/files/368687374/2.5_Sense_NEW.rar.html

After install the Final Album Fix,when I get the Photos & Videos tab,an error happend,saying:

"The file 'AlbumSearcher' cannot be opened.Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate , or one of its components cannot be found.It the problem persists,try reinstalling or restoring this file."

What should I do to solve it?

Thx in advance.

PS:there's no such problem with the earlier Fix.Now the Albums works,but seems there's something wrong with the 'AlbumSearcher.exe'?

Guest Rapid81
Help!

I installed the sense2.5 at here:http://rapidshare.com/files/368687374/2.5_Sense_NEW.rar.html

After install the Final Album Fix,when I get the Photos & Videos tab,an error happend,saying:

"The file 'AlbumSearcher' cannot be opened.Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate , or one of its components cannot be found.It the problem persists,try reinstalling or restoring this file."

What should I do to solve it?

Thx in advance.

PS:there's no such problem with the earlier Fix.Now the Albums works,but seems there's something wrong with the 'AlbumSearcher.exe'?

It's working for me very well. Do you have an installed SDKCerts?

Guest kydkylin
It's working for me very well. Do you have an installed SDKCerts?

Yes, I did.

Anyway, I've solve this by installing the early fix cab and the htc vga.cab.Almost working perfectly.

Thx for your reply.

Guest Rapid81
Hi, works fine with Stock ROM?

I don't know, I don't use any.

so if i install this final patch onto my TF 1.3, it will solve everything ?

Pls advise.

Thanks

Yeah, it works very well on 1.3. I tried.