Thread Closed

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
i dont understand nothing in this site can you plz give the link direct to the download

sorry, i cant. u can use google tool bar for translation.

Guest Lancez
What's "hot stuff" in these ROM's apart from the Sonblack 's experience?

WM7 titanium theme, Neo s2000's 3D driver, able to check new ROM updates from ur phone. very stable ROM.

Guest ronalgps

Thank you

but

If this is the first time you participate in forums PDAVIET, please click Click here for instructions, you need to Register to become Members can participate in discussions. Forum Select below to see it.

Guest Lancez
Lancez,

you know. Screenshoots please.

What's this Neo s2000's 3D driver? Does it really improves 3D or something?

Thanks

im a noob about images, he posted a GIF there. if u can teach me how to copy it over here. <_<

Neo s2000 3D driver is much better than Samsung's, just my 2 cents.

alright, attached.

Edited by Lancez

Guest francis_fds

SonBlacks Roms are very very stable. Have had certain problems in terms of some customizations with a couple of other ROMs, but never with SonBlacks. Also for those who have the language problem, the site has an option on the extreme left bottom for english language.

Edited by francis_fds

Guest Lancez
SonBlacks Roms are very very stable. Have had certain problems in terms of some customizations with a couple of other ROMs, but never with SonBlacks. Also for those who have the language problem, the site has an option on the extreme left bottom for english language.

it was you! francis <_<

Guest sonblack
it was you! francis <_<

Lancez, you can do what you want with our ROM. :mellow:

Don't worry! You can only state the source from PDAVIET (and refer to our site). You can supply direct link here!

Thank in advance for feedbacks from anybody here!

I'm happy when I make a friend with everybody here! :( At present, I make ROM for Kaiser, SE-X1i and I8000 (support by Samsung Vietnam) so I'm busy with it and my work in my company so everything has to do gradually. :D Please understand my status!

Enjoy it!

Sonblack from PDAVIET.NET

Edited by sonblack

Guest Lancez
Lancez, you can do what you want with our ROM. <_<

Don't worry! You can only state the source from PDAVIET (and refer to our ROM). Also supply direct link here!

Thank in advance for feedbacks from anybody here!

Enjoy it!

cool, the master has spoken. i will update download link. thanks sonblack!

Guest sonblack
cool, the master has spoken. i will update download link. thanks sonblack!

"- Windows Media Player March 10 Build 23544"

Lancez, please revise "March 10" in above sentence to 10.3 (at Post 1 & 2) <_<

Edited by sonblack

Guest Lancez
"- Windows Media Player March 10 Build 23544"

Lancez, please revise "March 10" in above sentence to 10.3 (at Post 1 & 2) :mellow:

done, sorry. its stupid google not me <_<

Guest darkworldzz

nice... waiting for JC1 rom <_<

dunno why but i love JC1..

btw is the touch player still included in these roms??? cos i saw SRS installed and nth about touch player is said in the description...

Guest Lancez
nice... waiting for JC1 rom <_<

dunno why but i love JC1..

btw is the touch player still included in these roms??? cos i saw SRS installed and nth about touch player is said in the description...

yes, touch player is included in both ROMs. im waiting on JC1 too. JC1 is the best ROM so far. :mellow:

Guest avantgarde280

thanks...i'll try this rom...currently im using KC latest 6.5 rom...already download...will feedback later...thanks Lancez n ROM creator Sonblack..

Edit : already tried this rom...but have an issue...theres no word in setting on my camera application...i cant change any setting on it..very frustating...somebody help me...it is because language setting?...is this WWE ROM? sorry for my bad english...

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest onderduiker
but have an issue...theres no word in setting on my camera application...i cant change any setting on it..very frustating...somebody help me...it is because language setting?...is this WWE ROM?

Just update my rom to this rom. No problems here with the settings in the camera application.

Everything installed default (English UK).

Edited by onderduiker