Thread Closed

Guest Lancez

Guest kersey
Neo s2000 3D driver is much better than Samsung's, just my 2 cents.

Would be interested in trying the Neo drivers with my current rom JB3...does anyone have a cab file or link for the drivers??

Guest avantgarde280
Just update my rom to this rom. No problems here with the settings in the camera application.

Everything installed default (English UK).

onle me??? <_<

Guest mms99099
wait for the JC1 guys, even sonblack liked it a lot.

Thanks, but when? I can't wait to try it !!!

Edited by mms99099

Guest Uss_Defiant
Would be interested in trying the Neo drivers with my current rom JB3...does anyone have a cab file or link for the drivers??

i'd be really curious for this too if possible.

Guest bouboule
same issue

I've installed default English too, and there is no text on the camera settings menu.

Same .. but Harry Potter selects all the settings for me

But very good ROM !

Edited by bouboule

Guest sonblack

I attempt to finish new rom soon! I'm busy in business so I can do in every evening!

New ROM will be based on HZUJC1 with 23547

I check camera setting again and know that it's true, no any letters in setting menu. The build I use to have a problem even my Kaiser (the case like the problem). So sorry!

Thank you so much anybody here for interesting in my ROM.

Edited by sonblack

Guest Lancez
I attempt to finish new rom soon! I'm busy in business so I can do in every evening!

New ROM will be based on HZUJC1 with 23547

I check camera setting again and know that it's true, no any letters in setting menu. The build I use to have a problem. So sorry!

Thank you so much anybody here for interesting in my ROM.

dont be sorry about that. <_< thank u so much for everything.

PDAVIET feeding s*** to their users as always it have been :(

MSM720X OpenGL driver on Samsung CPU. OMG <_<

And it clamed better than GinKage/Chainfire OpenGL driver :mellow:

Next time i suggest to copy OpenGL drivers from Desktop Windows 7. It should be even better *LOL*

Guest Lancez
PDAVIET feeding s*** to their users as always it have been :(

MSM720X OpenGL driver on Samsung CPU. OMG <_<

And it clamed better than GinKage/Chainfire OpenGL driver :mellow:

Next time i suggest to copy OpenGL drivers from Desktop Windows 7. It should be even better *LOL*

i dont know what to say. but such comments r not wlecome here.

Somebody had to say this.

for me (i'm in ROM cooking more than 3 years) PDAVIET is equal to "FAKE".

Give us a proof that NEO 2000 driver (which won't work on anything than MSM720x hardware) is better than specially developed Omnia2 OGL driver. Did you test it by yourself? SPB MS is much faster in 3D with this driver? Or may be you can run for example NFS?

Such fake statements about exceptional non-prooved features of PDAVIET ROMs are very common. The same as many fake OS builds in previous time (around a year ago when XDA had no trusted source of new OS builds) came from PDAVIET.

Do you think spreading fake statements without test by yourself is a good way? This is what called "welcome" here?

Edited by sorg

Guest sonblack

Give us a proof that NEO 2000 driver (which won't work on anything than MSM720x hardware) is better than specially developed Omnia2 OGL driver. Did you test it by yourself? SPB MS is much faster in 3D with this driver? Or may be you can run for example NFS?

Such fake statements about exceptional non-prooved features of PDAVIET ROMs are very common. The same as many fake OS builds in previous time (around a year ago when XDA had no trusted source of new OS builds) came from PDAVIET.

Do you think spreading fake statements without test by yourself is a good way? This is what called "welcome" here?

I said again the information which you hear is not true about PDAVIET.

I'm so sad when you said this. I don't know how you think about PDAVIET while you never enter PDAVIET.

All information in PDAVIET site is Vietnamese besides mine and some friends. You only heard so please don't explain!

You know, you say! Ok, no problem! You don't know exactly how about it, you still say.

You is how person?

New builds I pick up from XDA and HTCPedia, you said "FAKE", so what is XDA or HTCPEDIA, "FAKE" or "NOT FAKE"???

Our ROMs are posted in XDA and HTCPEDIA by their members, not me, but I never hear them saying as you! Why? They know PDAVIET more than you! You see my post quantity, very small but do not think that I don't know anything here! I'm business man, I like to make ROM, I do, I share which I don't receive anything from any our members. You have to understand this. That's Vietnamese tradition! I fake build, what I have???

I hope everybody here say what you know, if you don't know exactly, please don't make trouble!

Edited by sonblack

Guest Lancez

of course u can say whatever u want. but i dont see the point of proving whether this driver is better than samsung's or not. the point is that u have no right calling people s*** or fake while u have done nothing when people beg u to share ur knowledge. yes, im sure that u r a professional and ur knowledges r well beyond many people here, but ur attitude is not welcome here. please dont criticise others like that, if u have questions just ask, if u have opinions just write it up. understood?

i have a phrase for u: treat people the way you want to be treated.

oh, i forgot to tell ya, i'd rather have a "Fake" ROM.

Edited by Lancez

have no right calling people s*** or fake

the first: i didn't call people as "s***". I've called this ROM as s***. Do you see a difference or you have problem with English language?

the second: I have. If i see fake - i call it fake. It's not related did i share something or not. (i'm sharing some of my work as well. Mostly not on this forum, but on russian one.) There is clear proof of useless of this driver and i don't see why i can't point to this.

There are many other cooked ROMs. Did i say the same about those? No. If people doing something and provide it as it is then why need to say anything bad? But there are some people with a little technical knowledge who like to spoof people and keep them as idiots.

Do you see a difference?

here are your words:

Neo s2000 3D driver is much better than Samsung's, just my 2 cents.

And at the same time you didn't say WHY it's better. May be you just like its name? <_<

sonblack,

i'm an old member of XDA. Also i'm member of asusmobile.ru (yes, i'm from Russia. and i prefer to use some other forums than PDAVIET). I don't need to be a member of PDAVIET since ROMs from that board is spreaded to many other resources, including XDA. And i clearly remember that chaos of fake OS builds around one year ago from PDAVIET appeared on XDA. At that time was very hard to find a normal build of WM. All were fakes form PDAVIET. I don't see anything useful neither on PDAVIET nor HTCPEDIA, so why i have to be their member? There is very good and respectable forum xda-developers.com.

Now, explain to users of your ROM: how MSM720x driver (Neo's 2000 3D) is useful on Samsung S3C6410 hardware.

Or you will tell the same funny reason as Lancez and will escape from explanation or any kind of prooving?

Edited by sorg

Guest darkworldzz

wait.. i am confused here.. So GinKage OGL FTW??? then mayb ppl can put it in and delete the MSM720x ogl lo... No harm done.. no need to be aggresive...

just waiting for someone to cook a lite JC1 <_<

Guest Lancez
the first: i didn't call people as "s***". I've called this ROM as s***. Do you see a difference or you have problem with English language?

so based on ur philosophy, ur comment is s*** as well. please dont be mad, im sure that u could understand the "difference" <_<

Lancez,

Nothing to tell about matter?

Now I understand you: if there is nothing to answer - attack :mellow: Good style. very promizing <_<

Looks like your words worth nothing. Just childish "Wow! amazing! it's much better than anything!" :(

It's in vain to argue to teenager.

bye, flamer.

Guest Lancez
Lancez,

Nothing to tell about matter?

Now I understand you: if there is nothing to answer - attack ;) Good style. very promizing :)

Looks like your words worth nothing. Just childish "Wow! amazing! it's much better than anything!" :P

It's in vain to argue to teenager.

bye, flamer.

oh, i have a lot things to tell about manners.

and i dont know what do u want me to answer? ur assumptions? people r not responsible for ur assumptions.

just because someone did something that seems impossible to u then u just call it fake and s***?

thats what we call childish on this side of the shore.

im sure that we got a lot people here can prove whether sonblack's ROMs r fake s*** or not.

and you, sir, come over here acting big n bad, making fun of people's posts, achivements and telling people whats real and whats fake?

wow, now i get the picture here, but sorry, not buying it.

The End