Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest dextro_
Hi Rapid!

How can i change the lockscreen time ?? the screen turns off and the phone lock in about 10 secs.. i couldnt find a solution for this..

Tks.

the same happens here... I only can unlock the device by hold the lock button for a while...

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid!

How can i change the lockscreen time ?? the screen turns off and the phone lock in about 10 secs.. i couldnt find a solution for this..

Tks.

What lockscreen time? After a softreset, the lockscreen appears later, but after that, it appears immediately.

Guest dextro_
What lockscreen time? After a softreset, the lockscreen appears later, but after that, it appears immediately.

for example... press the lock button and press again and again.. last time you press the button the screen stills black...

Guest Rapid81
for example... press the lock button and press again and again.. last time you press the button the screen stills black...

After 4 on/off, the lockscreen did not appeard, just after 2 press. :rolleyes: I did not noticed that, because I'm not pushing the lock button all the time. :D I'm sure, this is a WM issue, if it can call issue. The MS just did not think will be someone who pushes the lock button one after the other several times.

Guest ttheodorou

Hello. I found a little bug in thsi rom. when the phone i locked an you have a msg or missed call sometimes there is an option to unlock the phone directly into the call manager or the msg's. does anyone know hoe to fix this little problem?

thx in advance

Guest Rapid81
Hello. I found a little bug in thsi rom. when the phone i locked an you have a msg or missed call sometimes there is an option to unlock the phone directly into the call manager or the msg's. does anyone know hoe to fix this little problem?

thx in advance

That is not a problem. If you have an unanswered call or message, there are sliders to open the message or the call log. These 'features" are in the orioginal ROMs too. This is not a bug.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest speedfrog

is there a way to get to samsung Touch calendar when i press on my appointments and get to samsung clock when i press the clock in the homescreen?

Guest Rapid81
is there a way to get to samsung Touch calendar when i press on my appointments and get to samsung clock when i press the clock in the homescreen?

In this ROM, the TF3D behaves that way.

Guest Rapid81
can you tell me how to get it in the cab file?

I'm not put it in the cab, because I think not everyone wants it.

Put these 2 files into the \Windows. :)

If you're not using an english rom, you'll need the tcalendar.yourlanguagecode.mui as calendar.xxx.mui and tclock.yourlanguagecode.mui as calendar.xxx.mui into the \WIndows.

Samsung_Clock_and_calendar.zip

Edited by Rapid81

Guest speedfrog

THANKS!!! :)

not very important, but just wanted to point out that dont think it is the Je2 touch calendar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JE2 version

post-608080-1276634174_thumb.jpg post-608080-1276634152_thumb.jpg post-608080-1276634156_thumb.jpg post-608080-1276634161_thumb.jpg post-608080-1276634167_thumb.jpg

the samsung clock is the same :)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Rapid81
do you have a solution on it?

No, this is not the JE2 touch calendar, because this is a hacked touch calendar to work on its own.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest speedfrog
hi speedfrog,

where did u get that white clock for tf3d?

unzip the file (inside your phone,I recommend that you use Resco file explorer or total comander) and copy the files into the windows folder

Clock___Black_on_White.zip

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
tyvm!

where are u getting those things?

searching around the web

i used these sliders before,but i like these i have now better ;)

• 2 weeks later...