Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Basil Daniel

Well it must be said then! youre the man!

Well done!! I mean it!!

Looking forward to you vid and rom download!

Thank you Rapid.

warmest regards

Basil

Guest Rapid81

We're going better than I expected. :huh:

I'm not cooked new ROM, just patching the available one, and the values still remarkable. 2 new tabs implemented, trying to implement the 3rd. If that's finished, I will cook the ROM both in hungarian and in english and it'll be released.

This will be the first fully hungarian Sense 2.5 ROM to our O2, maybe someone will interested in. :blink:

I will create a new video at the weekend. I'll show the performance in that video both with automatic and high CPU settings. Maybe the 3rd tab not be on that, if we cannot succeed to implement 'till that. Now I'm going back to pathing. :P

Guest muchospesos

Sorry to bother Rapid.

I have noticed that by holding "volume down" button the phone switches between vibration and sounds. But "volume up" doesn't do anything special by holding. Would it be possible to map "O2flash on/off" command to that button?

Guest hakoom

muchospesos Posted Today, 12:55

Sorry to bother Rapid.

I have noticed that by holding "volume down" button the phone switches between vibration and sounds. But "volume up" doesn't do anything special by holding. Would it be possible to map "O2flash on/off" command to that button?

+1

Edited by hakoom

Guest rossini

Hi Rapid,

I'm using your JD4 with TF3D rom a few days. I've just flashed the PDA and it works fine for me, never had a bug (my phone is a i8000L with the only brazilian portuguese CSC I know, because of that I never flashed any other part).

Reading all this topic, I learn how to change the language of the TF3D trough the registry (HCU/Mui/Curtlang), but it works with several languages except mine; when I change the Curtlang for 416 Hex (brazilian portuguese) and soft reset, the today screen keeps loading the TF3D (already on portuguese lang.), but never enter the interface (remenbering that it works fine with other languages, like: italian, german, english....).

Well, I hope you understand my english, and that somebody have a solution for this case.

Btw, congratulations for your work.

Rossini.

PHONE: I8000LVIIJ2

CSC: I8000LZVVIJ2 _______ *if someone knows about a newer version with brasilian portuguese... please!! :P

PDA: I800NXXJD4

Eboot: I don't know!! :huh:

Guest Rapid81
muchospesos Posted Today, 12:55

Sorry to bother Rapid.

+1

I think the volume button cannot assign to any other than volume. Only the Button1 (middle) and Button2 (near the camera button) can be assign to something.

Guest NoMercyZz

I cant connect to my windows mobile device center anymore after flashing this rom. :huh:

Everytime i plug in my usb cable and my phone will hang and the only way is to remove the battery and put it bak in.

Help anyone? to fix this prob :S

Guest Hai Hai

Hi Rapid,

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your work.

Can you please tell me the version of Office Mobile in this ROM?

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid,

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your work.

Can you please tell me the version of Office Mobile in this ROM?

Office Mobile is the official.

I cant connect to my windows mobile device center anymore after flashing this rom. :huh:

Everytime i plug in my usb cable and my phone will hang and the only way is to remove the battery and put it bak in.

Help anyone? to fix this prob :S

Try to remove then install again the device center. This helped me 3 times now, when this problem occured.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Rapid

Happy 1rst of May!

I must state that I have three reasons to be happy this month:

1) Well no one works today

2)its my birthday on the 3rd (which i never celebrate

3) YOU WILL BE RELEASING YOUR SUPERFAST SENCE ROM!

Looking forward to your release.

Warmest wishes

Basil

Guest onderduiker
Its still not working :S Any more ideas anybody

Don't know if you tried allready:

settings

connections

USB to PC

then uncheck "Enable advanced network funcionality"

Guest jmsmartins

just to say that this rom is great and everything works as it should. no problem connecting to active sync till now, and i've connected more than 10 times in 2-3 days.

thanks rapid! now waiting for the sence 2.5 rom :huh: take your time

Guest Rapid81

I think and how I see, the Sense 2.5 is done. I'm searched for more trouble, bug, error or missing things, but couldn't found any. :huh:

Now I only say the hungarian versions datas, because the english hasn't done yet:

After flash or SR:

ROM: 130MB

RAM: 72MB

I think in the english version this datas could better, because have some methods what's not done when you use it with english CSC.

I'm downloading the JD6 right now to use it for the final release and to the TF3D 1.3 and Naked ROMs.

I think the Sense 2.5 version will get a different thread when it's done to further discussions. :P

Guest xcavs

Hai Rapid, I already use your JD4 with TF. love it ^^, but my setting tab is not working (can't choose anything), how to fix that?

Sorry for my poor english, I'm Indonesian.

Guest Rapid81
Hai Rapid, I already use your JD4 with TF. love it ^^, but my setting tab is not working (can't choose anything), how to fix that?

Sorry for my poor english, I'm Indonesian.

You can use everything, just "tap and hold a little", not just tap. :huh:

Guest Basil Daniel
I think and how I see, the Sense 2.5 is done. I'm searched for more trouble, bug, error or missing things, but couldn't found any. :huh:

Now I only say the hungarian versions datas, because the english hasn't done yet:

After flash or SR:

ROM: 130MB

RAM: 72MB

I think in the english version this datas could better, because have some methods what's not done when you use it with english CSC.

I'm downloading the JD6 right now to use it for the final release and to the TF3D 1.3 and Naked ROMs.

I think the Sense 2.5 version will get a different thread when it's done to further discussions. :P

Rapid, well done!!!

Looking forward to your video and English release!

Would you be so kind as to provide an approximate date of release, in English? I don't mean to be rude but you have us all going on this side of the world!! Cannot wait...

warmest wishes

Basil

Guest Rapid81
Rapid, well done!!!

Looking forward to your video and English release!

Would you be so kind as to provide an approximate date of release, in English? I don't mean to be rude but you have us all going on this side of the world!! Cannot wait...

warmest wishes

Basil

I cannot create the video right now, because the camera is not mine. My brother-in-law is the owner and he's not home. He's arriving at Sunday.

Release date:

I'm downloading the JD6 right now, just I said before. I rip it apart and cook it together, then test. I'm not say today, and not say tomorrow either. Today night we'll have a barbecue party. :huh: Tomorrow we'll travel to the other side of the country. I don't know when we'll arrive at home. If in time, I'll upload it tomorrow night. If not, then monday will be the day. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest xcavs
You can use everything, just "tap and hold a little", not just tap. :huh:

Thank you ^^

One more, do you have samsung omnia i8000 boot/shutdown original data?? I prefer the original than yours.. sorry its just about my opinion. >.<

Guest Rapid81
Thank you ^^

One more, do you have samsung omnia i8000 boot/shutdown original data?? I prefer the original than yours.. sorry its just about my opinion. >.<

Check the first post's bottom. :huh:

Guest Basil Daniel
I cannot create the video right now, because the camera is not mine. My brother-in-law is the owner and he's not home. He's arriving at Sunday.

Release date:

I'm downloading the JD6 right now, just I said before. I rip it apart and cook it together, then test. I'm not say today, and not say tomorrow either. Today night we'll have a barbecue party. :huh: Tomorrow we'll travel to the other side of the country. I don't know when we'll arrive at home. If in time, I'll upload it tomorrow night. If not, then monday will be the day. :P

Have a good time Rapid.

Family always comes first! Stay well...

Ps. we are having our BBQ here tomorrow too... If you were here, you would surely be invited.

Have fun

Basil

Guest raouf M

Rapid

I congratulate you for this nice work. I installed this Rom and testing it.

I must say it is one of the most stable rom's i ever used. And fast as well.

I just faced two problems: microsoft voice command and cyberon voice speed dial are not working.

Do you have suggestions?

What i like most about your ROM are the original soft keys at the bottom, the cool clear understandable icons on the task bar.

Thanks man.

Guest Rapid81

The Sense 2.5 rom finished. I'm testing it tomorrow during the trip. Will uploaded at afternoon or early night. Here's 2 picture.

post-624700-1272752574_thumb.png

post-624700-1272752580_thumb.png

Guest manost
The Sense 2.5 rom finished. I'm testing it tomorrow during the trip. Will uploaded at afternoon or early night. Here's 2 picture.

If i'm not mistaken it's built on winmo 6.1 version?

Thanks.

Edited by manost