Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Faisal Rz
The Sense 2.5 rom finished. I'm testing it tomorrow during the trip. Will uploaded at afternoon or early night. Here's 2 picture.

you were really great hosts rafid

I have tried all the rom Sense 2.5 is beyond and always gave up after two days wear

and with your TF3D this rom I have survived until now, great job.

And now waiting for your new job.

It is unimaginable that you are working and everyone enjoyed throughout the world

we really appreciate it, thanks. :huh:

Guest NoMercyZz
Don't know if you tried allready:

settings

connections

USB to PC

then uncheck "Enable advanced network funcionality"

Yeah I already did that. before i attempt connecting to my com. ><

Guest Rapid81

How many times you flashed cooked rom lately?

Sometimes the O2 gets crazy with the nb0-s and she needs an mst to get back to normal functioning. :huh: Try to flash a Movinand (.MST) with CSC (backup your My Storage first!), than try to flash an nb0.

Guest manost
JD6 is 6.5

Ok. I Just saw the start button on the top of the display and it reminded me of winmo 6.1.

My mistake.

Can't wait for the upload of the rom.

Thanks again Rapid.

Guest Basil Daniel
Hi,I want to ask something.ıf i didnt see wrong that version 2.5 doesnt have music tab at main screen ?

Guys let Rapid do his rom and dont ask questions that are at least inacurate and obvious.

The sense rom has a slide bar at the bottom. Duhhhh.... :huh: As i am using the sense rom, i can assure you its there.

Basil

Guest rossini

Does someone know's if there's a fix for brazilian portuguese for this rom?

When I change the Curtlang registry file (HCU/Mui/Curtlang) for 416 Hex (the one of brazilian portuguese), the TF3D today screen keeps loading and never enter.

But this process works fine with others languages cods, like italian, english, german (all tried and tested).

Btw: _ My CSC is original and have Brazilian Portuguese;

_ Congratulations for your work Rapid (this is the best rom I ever used);

_ Sorry for writing this post again, but I would really appreciate some help. :huh:

Best regards to all.

Guest Basil Daniel
I arrived and started the uploading. I'll back in an hour. :huh:

Great!

I wont leave my PC terminal till i have it!

Just a question Rapid... IS it the video you will be loading or the English rom itself?

Looking forward to either.

Warmest regards

Basil

Guest Basil Daniel
Great news, "colleague" :huh:

Hey youtwo should get together!!!

You both have talent and have progressed the sense rom further than anyone else!!!

Well done to both of you!!

Warmest regards

Basil

Guest onderduiker

Maybe the problem is your computer (mobile device center ?) , try to sync in with another desktop.

Guest Rapid81

JD6 ROMs uploaded. You found it on the usual place and the changes in the #1 post.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest dextro_

TF3D is much better than sense 2.5... it-s a lot faster and the free ram is awesome! could you pls share the cab for tf33d like you did with sense 2.5? I would be very grateful. thnks

Guest Rapid81
TF3D is much better than sense 2.5... it-s a lot faster and the free ram is awesome! could you pls share the cab for tf33d like you did with sense 2.5? I would be very grateful. thnks

Maybe I will, because my TF3D version is a final version. I'm not made any changes on it a long time ago.

I know it's much faster than Sense, but not knows that much.

Guest dextro_
Maybe I will, because my TF3D version is a final version. I'm not made any changes on it a long time ago.

I know it's much faster than Sense, but not knows that much.

I've tried both roms, first the sense 2.5 on high preformance and it's almost the same that TF3D rom on auto performance... this last rom on high performance is awesome :P

just one thing I can't configure the internet to my operator default is vodafone and i'm TMN... on the other roms when I insert the sim card the phone ask if I want to set TMN POR as default.. can you help me?

Guest jmsmartins
I've tried both roms, first the sense 2.5 on high preformance and it's almost the same that TF3D rom on auto performance... this last rom on high performance is awesome :P

just one thing I can't configure the internet to my operator default is vodafone and i'm TMN... on the other roms when I insert the sim card the phone ask if I want to set TMN POR as default.. can you help me?

hi dextro_!

i think that's a csc related issue.. i'm searching for a solution and will post if i find any. can u send/read mms?

EDIT: ok, i think i found a solution!! try to flash THIS csc along with rapid's pda and tell me how it goes.. worked for me with pda jd4 and should work with jd6 as well :D

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins

hi rapid!

just to say this TF rom is for me the best rom atm. fast and smooth with enough free ram!

thank u!

cheers

Guest plguzman

Rapid, how much Program RAM is available in the Naked ROM? Did you finally got the 159MB of total RAM available?