FAO devs/Paul; Do you need a HTC Desire dump?

Guest munkimatt

Guest munkimatt

Just a quick one, my sister has ordered a Desire from T-Mobile UK, it will be here tomorrow. Do you need/want a dump? If yes, is there a clear guide, I've broached the subject and she's happy to do it.

Anything to help out the community :)

Guest jUsT2eXy
Just a quick one, my sister has ordered a Desire from T-Mobile UK, it will be here tomorrow. Do you need/want a dump? If yes, is there a clear guide, I've broached the subject and she's happy to do it.

Anything to help out the community :)

I too would like to know how to do this..

The Legend is out right now! Why can't someone make an image of there Legend ROM and get a Kernal?

Thus we can create a proper 2.1 ROM for the Hero...

Guest Arthur Hucksake
I too would like to know how to do this..

The Legend is out right now! Why can't someone make an image of there Legend ROM and get a Kernal?

Thus we can create a proper 2.1 ROM for the Hero...

I've got my Desire coming on Saturday, cannot wait. Anything I can do to help, just say.

Guest rav1patel

Mine's coming on Saturday too!

Does htccode.com work for the Desire? I need to get mine unlocked to use on Orange.

Edited by rav1patel

Guest amzchhabra

off topic, but can I ask how you all know your specific delivery days, I ordered at 10am monday morning and havent had a confirmation of delivery yet although my order is currently complete and awaiting stock?

Guest rav1patel

I had to call up to sort out payment and the woman told me that they're coming on Friday. She said that they should come early enough to ship out and receive on Saturday.